Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own as to when the tree goes up, but anyone who puts it up before Rememberance Sunday is a disrespectful bleep
Well said! If I had my way there’d be no Christmas adverts or lights up until after Rememberance Sunday, it really riles me.

This thread is CHAVTASTIC. it’s a word I made up but it’s VERY underrated.

can’t remember where I saw a whole thread on fb the other day with people doing the door surrounds with the big candy canes, sweets etc, like Willy wonka had vomited over their door. bleeping AWFUL, they’re simply show offs.

Reactions: 13
Disney adults freak me out anyway.. but the trees.. oh my god the trees 🤮 so cringe and nothing festive about them! What’s the point?

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand where these ppl are buying the exact same baubles from, I’ve never seen anything like this in any shops IRL?

Reactions: 6
Thoughts?
duck my actual life. This is instant ick. Jesus christ

Whatever happened to good old baubles and lights? And tinsel too if you're that way inclined - I know not everyone is a fan.
Why do all these trees look like someone has thrown the contents of B&M Christmas section at them and hoped for the best? Why is there so much shite sticking out at all angles? Why so many candy canes? Why do they insist on scraping up a dead pheasant from the side of the road, plucking the feathers and poking then out the top of the tree? WHYYYY
Before long we will be having the actual contents of b&m on the tree. And we will have spray bottles of zoflora and wax melts hanging 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck my actual life. This is instant ick. Jesus christ

Before long we will be having the actual contents of b&m on the tree. And we will have spray bottles of zoflora and wax melts hanging 😂😂😂
Omg don’t go giving them ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 you’re right, for anyone else clueless this Insta post they’ve done reveals the secrets of these trees:

What the duck is wrong with all these people?! Cuddly toys?! Sweets?! Flowers?! More baubles than branches?! The tackiest tit anyone has ever seen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well said! If I had my way there’d be no Christmas adverts or lights up until after Rememberance Sunday, it really riles me.

This thread is CHAVTASTIC. it’s a word I made up but it’s VERY underrated.

can’t remember where I saw a whole thread on fb the other day with people doing the door surrounds with the big candy canes, sweets etc, like Willy wonka had vomited over their door. bleeping AWFUL, they’re simply show offs.
Amanda Holden had a massive door surround the other day...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been to home bargains and some of the decorations they had were absolutely hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not an influencer (just some radom on a facebook group) but it's too vulgar not to share.

WTAF is it?! I think this is the worst I've ever seen.
Zoom in on this it's creepy AF all those random faces popping out 🤣🤣🤣 santa is pulling a face like he's stood in a queue in tesco, and he's trying to avoid his neighbour 🤣

I'm also looking at all the tat in their display unit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.