Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maid Marion is revealing all tomarra at 11am sharp huns this is not a drill. I haven’t seen any insta huns tress yet what’s happened to first week aff November my lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maid Marion is revealing all tomarra at 11am sharp huns this is not a drill. I haven’t seen any insta huns tress yet what’s happened to first week aff November my lovelies?
Once one hun starts theyll all be rushing to b&m and putting up their giant plastic candy canes …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will just say again, as it's that time of year, if you put your tree up in November, you are a grade A bleep.

No exceptions. No debate.
i love Christmas and can’t get enough of it but local gym put theirs up the day after Halloween and I genuinely went “bit soon?”

Urgh I had to look at her account, she needs to jet wash the front of the house, unless the green slabs are part of the decor 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just went on her page and now I have a migraine.

At first I felt dizzy looking at her photos, but I really like how colourful and fun it is - definitely makes a change from the usual grey overkill / minimal Insta aesthetic!

And she’s renting too?! I wonder if she has a nice landlord or just doesn’t care - love it!

(But not the vinyl tape on the door.. or spray painted sink.. nope!)

Reactions: 4
Just when you think it cant get worse it pans up again and yikes what the duck! I couldnt look at that for 5 minutes let alone best part of 2 months.
Is so bleeping ugly. Even the 🎅 wears a silver bling suit. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.