Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A late entry …
What the actual fuckity duck is that ..?

Talk about ruining Christmas...

How have I never seen this thread before. It's bloody brilliant. Just shows that money can't buy taste .

We were not well off growing up but our Christmas tree and decorations always looked great . The decorations came from Woolworths and everything was bright and wonderful.. red , green and gold. Multi coloured lights.

* I remember having to run to Woolworths to get a replacement bulb for the fairy lights before they closed on Christmas Eve. .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What the actual fuckity duck is that ..?

Talk about ruining Christmas...

How have I never seen this thread before. It's bloody brilliant. Just shows that money can't buy taste .

We were not well off growing up but our Christmas tree and decorations always looked great . The decorations came from Woolworths and everything was bright and wonderful.. red , green and gold. Multi coloured lights.

* I remember having to run to Woolworths to get a replacement bulb for the fairy lights before they closed on Christmas Eve. .
My mum still has a few Woolies Xmas decorations at home! They were the best

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see Shartin Martin's (cleaning with mario) dogs' dinner of a tree this year. If you don't know then get to know so aye nae debates, xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe this thread has been going for three years now 🥲 it’s my proudest tattler achievement! Let the roasting begin..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can't wait to see Shartin Martin's (cleaning with mario) dogs' dinner of a tree this year. If you don't know then get to know so aye nae debates, xx
When's the reveal hen? I havenae kept up with Marion for a while (because it's no ma joab).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When's the reveal hen? I havenae kept up with Marion for a while (because it's no ma joab).
My lovely, i think he's kidding on it will be next week, but we all know what martin is like.
Halloween has left Paisley towers and he is ripping the piss out of it now already by reposting a million Mariah videos.
If he wasn't so busy in his 30min a week real life job, then he would have the 2 trees' up in the postage stamp penthouse.
Still can't get my head around someone in a 1 bed flat putting up 2 trees but there we go. I need to get some class and get back into my own lane xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will just say again, as it's that time of year, if you put your tree up in November, you are a grade A bleep.

No exceptions. No debate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.