Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadGal

VIP Member
That’s exactly it though, her audience is teenagers, no parent would think this content is funny and can see straight through what she’s doing like we do here.
She is raising self-entitled, spoilt, and ignorant children but that is exactly what she is so the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Navy will be that older child that has to parent his siblings to have peace and quiet too, another massive impact her shit parenting has.
Her kids behaviour is beyond embarrassing not a chance any decent parent would find how she allows them to behave funny or acceptable especially in public it’s definitely teenagers or young adults in her comments blowing smoke up her arse that she’s amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

singsweetnightingale

I just listened to half of the first episode of her new podcast. Could not finish it. Absolutely terrible speaker, she repeated herself numerous times within 30 seconds of having just said it.after watching some TikTok’s I thought she may have undiagnosed adhd and now having listened and hearing her and what she says her mother said she was like as a toddler I definitely think she does have adhd. I see so many similarities between her and my neurodivergent son.

“I grew up in a large catholic family down by the beach we HAVE an epic upbringing”
Says they were allowed to explore and be kids yet they had a curfew and also were made to do tennis practice before, during and after school. They were dropped off at tennis practice early Saturday morning and were made to stay there all day. Not sure how that’s an epic childhood but okay 👍

Epic upbringing mentioned at least 3 times in under a minute.

“That’s how I was BOUGHT up”

“Always danced to the beat of my own drum” said about 4 times in a minute.

“Mum said I was naughty always from a really young age, I would get in to things, like lollies, always getting free food off people, I could get half a shop of free bread. I could get bags and bags of papadums from the Indian store. Because I had to fight for attention I did that I’m a way I always got free shit. And here I am today still getting free shit, AHA I’m kidding”
(clearly not kidding considering she does get constant free shit!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Taking a break for “mental health” aka realising people are catching onto her shit parenting. You can’t always be the “cool mum”, you’ll raise knob heads.

Elelel

The amount of people reposting her family photo on instagram- it’s quite yucky as if you’d be proud of that

Reactions: 9

SnarkyMcSnarky

I legit thought she was in her mid 40s! It honestly scares me that people idolise and look up to people like this. The future is farkedddd

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Anything for content with these influencers.
Hopefully she doesn't have a puppy lined up already and this is the soft launch of rehoming her current not great for content dog.
As soon as I saw those stories yesterday I knew it was her dog and her kid. Yes she has to get rid of the dog now it has bitten one of her kids. I feel sorry for the dog though - 3 kids in 4 years of its life. Those kids have no boundaries and the dog probably recieved very minimal training. Plus its a kelpie so not really a dog that likes to be sitting around doing nothing.

• Sad

Jane T

It’s also part of her brand, all of the chaos so she leans into it which is sad because the only people that suffer are her kids. For what?! Content. Wild.

elevatordomino

I’ve said it before, but every movement she does is so rough and aggressive, even when she’s cooking she’s so aggressive with it 🥴
Made he cringe on her IG story where she’s dancing sexually next to navy 😅 maybe I’m just a prude in my old age now but feeling herself up and twerking in his face was a bit weird

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
She definitely creates the chaos herself. Who in their right mind would take their 3 kids along to get the copper IUD inserted?

No doubt she filmed them running wild in the OB's office for some content.

I understand there are parents out there with no help (been there myself) but why wouldn't she make the appointment on a childcare day, hire a babysitter or line up her husband or a family member to help?
I could think of nothing worse.
But you are right, it would make for good content.
I feel like it’s a burden on the staff there trying to perform the procedure, not safe having the kids scrambling around, they probably locked them in an office with an admin staffer to watch them.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Todays post was kind of sad can she not see that maybe her parenting needs to be reevaluated and filming her shit behaviour for internet likes isn’t working out so well.

I feel bad for all the kids

pewpewloulou

What is the age gap with Indy and Ben? She mentioned it on the pod but didn’t say the actual number
Unless I heard wrong, I think she’s 26 and he’s 40? She said he turned 30 ‘recently, about ten years ago’ I think?

I actually enjoyed listening to them and was surprised at how much it sounded like he really loves and adores her. It was easily the best episode so far.

• Wow

kmartplate

VIP Member
Those veneers were just a mistake. Hopefully her kids do not follow suit but sort of sounds like Indy is just planning on this path.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
“Record me whilst I dance and put that you’re proud of me” all. so. staged. Hats off to them though they make it look very natural and unplanned.

Baby Snark

Her whole mouth area is so fucking weird, it’s like it’s stuck or something I can’t describe it. Her comment about Bambi’s teeth is like me saying I’m going to feed my kid McDonalds everyday because he’ll be able to have gastric bypass surgery when he’s older. She’s a fucking idiot and shit parent
I get ventriloquist doll vibes 🙈😅

• Haha