Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Indy’s husband, Ben Azar, is from Warren in NSW and I’ll make an educated guess that he is a Ngiyambaa man. Palm Beach is a loooong way from Warren. I wonder if Ben misses his country?

I find it fascinating that there is no mention of Ben or the children’s Aboriginality on her grid. His family aren’t shown in the wedding photos. The children don’t have even a culturally appropriate middle name. And it doesn’t appear his daughters have been to meet their family in Warren.

Palm Beach is very white bread and Indy is still very young. Her parenting is incredibly immature. I wonder if she feels being married to an Aboriginal man doesn’t fit her brand? Isn’t aspirational enough? I could have it all wrong, of course.

I’m calling it now that this is an influencer relationship that won’t go the distance, no matter how many dear little Koori babies she pops out.
---
And I possibly do have it wrong as Azar is an Arabic surname. 🤷🏻‍♀️
His background is Lebanese

Reactions: 15

owen2110

I’m glad there’s a thread on Indy now. The way she just films her kids misbehaving baffles me. Imagine being another guest at the hotel and seeing these lot rock up to breakfast. Kids running about and chucking food across the table. Ben always looks fed up

Reactions: 15

notgifted

VIP Member
Ben always looks enraged, like he’s one step of bashing his kids, I can’t put my finger on it, he really reminds me of a friends hubby who is a downright arsehole behind closed doors to his family, I don’t condone violence, but I can see why he would be on the edge with Indi and his kids, they are chaos, the nervous system would be about to shut down.

Reactions: 14

sophiesgiantego

The fact that she films so much tells me she is barely engaged with her children throughout the day and not meeting their needs, which would perfectly explain why they are so bratty. Like for her to catch everything on camera that she does, she would be glued to her phone, plus every time her husband posts clips of her she has her phone in her hand. I’m truly concerned for anyone who watches her and thinks she’s relatable. I come from a huge family, I’m talking 3+ kids in every family (six families all up) and none one them have ever been that chaotic. Yes, kids will be kids but they learn from being corrected and having boundaries in place, none of which we see from Indy. I’m dying to see her just give her poor kids a big hug, read them a book and tuck them into bed 😫 as much as I dislike her husband, the kids (B especially) seem to be more calm around him when Indy’s not around

sophiesgiantego

Her whole mouth area is so fucking weird, it’s like it’s stuck or something I can’t describe it. Her comment about Bambi’s teeth is like me saying I’m going to feed my kid McDonalds everyday because he’ll be able to have gastric bypass surgery when he’s older. She’s a fucking idiot and shit parent

MadGal

VIP Member
imagine instead of her being a pretty blonde 20 something she was an overweight dowdy looking woman and her kids behaved like that…people would be having meltdowns. She literally gets away with it because she is attractive end of story

i actually get anxious watching her videos it just can’t be fun parenting like that even if it is just for 5 mins while the camera is rolling.
I’m glad someone else said this because it really is a case of ‘if the face fits’ why she’s so loved. She’s setting her kids up for failure, how on earth does she think they’re going to cope in normal social situations when she’s not around, surely she’s planning on sending them to mainstream school? Does she think they’re going to be allowed to run riot there without being labelled as just being naughty.

Her children’s upbringing is just money making content and it’s actually such a shame, we see less of Navy now because he’s a bit older and probably a bit calmer and she’s conditioned Bambi to be the latest ‘entertainment’…Navy gets a look in when he realises and acts silly for the camera knowing he’ll get moms attention then as she’ll laugh along.

MadGal

VIP Member
I wonder how they act at childcare
I know I wonder this too! I recall Indy crying about how having kids has meant no one comes round or offers to have the kids so she can have a break etc…she really wonders why no one wants to babysit them 😅 they clearly act the way they do for her, around others

mmae

I used to like Indy but that podcast for me was the end of it. you couldnt count how many times she said 'dance to the beat of my own drum' constantly saying weird things then shouting IM KIDDING IM KIDDING - she is a good poster girl of not everyone should have a podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Morgans ex wife

He looks so haggard now compared to him with Pip. Looks like they dated for quite a while too. She also spent so much time in Warren with her son. I wonder what happened, they looked so loved up.
---
I scrolled back so you guys wouldn’t have too. I wonder if Ben ever misses his life before the chaos. The house looked lovely.
The house & furniture look so clean back then 🤣

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
She definitely creates the chaos herself. Who in their right mind would take their 3 kids along to get the copper IUD inserted?

No doubt she filmed them running wild in the OB's office for some content.

I understand there are parents out there with no help (been there myself) but why wouldn't she make the appointment on a childcare day, hire a babysitter or line up her husband or a family member to help?
Her wild kids are her content, why wouldn’t she take them.

Can’t believe the difference in the house from the pics of big Ed’s ex to how it is now 😭 it’s so gross looking and looks like it would smell if you walked in! Absolutely shocking.

account70032

VIP Member
It’s very hard to feel that sorry for someone who has caused their own problems and isn’t doing anything to stop causing these problems they have created. Indy needs to take a look at her parenting and realise she is the big problem. She’s created bad habits and enabled bad behaviour and this is why the kids act out all the time and are wild. It’s not the kids fault because they have been allowed to behave this way so they think it’s normal to be aggressive and do whatever they want no matter how much they hurt themselves or other people or what they destroy , the kids don’t understand that it’s not ok to behave that way because they’ve had their immature mum filming them all the time laughing behind the phone at their bad behaviour and dangerous behaviour at times she encourages all of it.

Also having your mum laugh and at the same time say “ no don’t do that” or “stop and behave” of course the kids won’t take her seriously when she’s smiling and laughing while saying it so then they start laughing and behaving even worse. I’ve noticed sometimes Indy will quietly say “ no stop doing that” knowing the kids can’t hear her but she’ll act like she’s correcting the kids but then she’s glancing at her phone and will be laughing enjoying the content she’s getting so Indy shouldn’t be surprised they behave so badly and don’t listen to her or Ben. I agree with what’s been said on here Indy is too immature to be a mum and I feel sorry for the kids. Indy has also said before her and Ben have different parenting styles but the problem with that is you’re on two different pages , both of you telling the kids different things and confusing the kids even more so Indy and Ben need to be mature and communicate cause those kids are relying on them and it’s not fair the kids are exploited and used for entertainment while they are not learning how to behave and are being put in situations they could get badly hurt.

Of course parenting isn’t easy all the time and kids will always have their moments when they don’t want to listen or will throw a tantrum but standing there filming them instead of parenting them is so unfair on those kids cause how else are they going to learn right from wrong? the 3 kids are still so little and the youngest two are still babies so she should want to start being a more responsible mature mum NOW before they get older and older and it’ll be too late to start changing your parenting because by then they’ll be so used to never listening and doing what they want but the problem is Indy doesn’t seem like she wants to even try parent her kids properly cause she’s too focused on looking like a cool chilled rule free mum.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Her latest fitaz promo with her before/after is very misleading. She has been doing this for more than 8 weeks. She has great results but that took longer than 8 weeks. Soul was born in December and she started about 6 weeks pp from memory. She also went on holidays etc so her 8 weeks was probably done over 10- 12 weeks.
So very misleading not ven counting the time it took.

she was postpartum so naturally carry a little extra weight ( heavy emphasis on little) genetically she is quite slim as well as having youth in her side. I would have bet my house that she would have naturally got back to that size with no program per se.

So damaging to others especially those pp annoys the shit out of me.

Morgans ex wife

FE9543E1-20EF-45D6-B1DC-D4B04AA364E7.jpeg

This is Rank. It’s a fuking kitchen and they can afford a cleaner. I get clutter and dumping grounds around the home. This is too much.

• Sick
  • Wow

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
IMG_0552.jpeg

and this is what is wrong with society mate police firefighters nurses scientists those are some living legends she is a pretty housewife from Sydney with a couple of feral kids.

• Wow