Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Lucy tagged Chloe at one point in the comments so imagine it got pretty awkward pretty fast

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was sayin she never said wat was ever of ment to of been said on a live but she was ment to of said something to someone else n I think Chloe was threatening one of them think it was candice it was getting heated
Tbf Chloe caused none of this it is all Neil’s doing from start to finish. I’d put my kids relationship first before ny new gfs

She was sayin she never said wat was ever of ment to of been said on a live but she was ment to of said something to someone else n I think Chloe was threatening one of them think it was candice it was getting heated
Damn did anyone get any comment screenshots?

I can’t stand him. I’ve never followed him, but his gormless mug appears on my fyp occasionally. His videos with the youngest two see him trying to show he sees them. All get does is plink them in front of the tv and tries to get them to say hello! Also, Cristian has a tshirt with buses on. “What’s on your tshirt?” Before ge gives him time to look, he tells him they’re cars... Erm, aren’t you a mechanic. Cars and buses aren’t the same, knobhead! I understand that Christian struggles with language, but at least try, neil, FFS!!

Reactions: 6
Tbf Chloe caused none of this it is all Neil’s doing from start to finish. I’d put my kids relationship first before ny new gfs
She's going along with it though. She knows how the girls feel about it yet continues. If I was her I would be mortified and make sure things were kept private until everyone was ready for it to be publicised. I especially wouldn't be talking about sexual things on lives that the girls can and do watch

Reactions: 2
Not that I've seen! Lots more posts with the little ones too. Imagine he's trying to prove a point...

Not that I've seen! Lots more posts with the little ones too. Imagine he's trying to prove a point...
His so silly he says his a good dad he maybe is but he isn’t proving himself to be one he should put his kids first instead of going on weekends away with his gf

Reactions: 2
His so silly he says his a good dad he maybe is but he isn’t proving himself to be one he should put his kids first instead of going on weekends away with his gf
Yeah, just sitting there while they watch TV is pretty poor really.

Chloe did say that Lucy was lying though. Someone called imogen asked Neil on his live about Lucy's other video about him and she said the following:

Attachments

• Wow
So Chloe threatened one of Neil’s kids and Neil did nothing about it? Goes to show you doesn’t it

Reactions: 4
She's going along with it though. She knows how the girls feel about it yet continues. If I was her I would be mortified and make sure things were kept private until everyone was ready for it to be publicised. I especially wouldn't be talking about sexual things on lives that the girls can and do watch
100% this. As a mum she should be putting herself in there shoes. Shes either very immature for her age or is going along with whatever Neil says. She seems to have zero empathy for Diana and the kids and thats all wrong in my eyes. Nobody is saying he has to hide her away forever but there has been no respect at all for diana. Chloe and Neil are being so in there faces and shes putting herself out there on lives in such a way you can see why its making them upset. She needs to calm it down. If he did cheat on Diana with her thats even worse to be flaunting it. Its still a rebound in my eyes and will never last.

Reactions: 3
Chloe did say that Lucy was lying though. Someone called imogen asked Neil on his live about Lucy's other video about him and she said the following:
That Chloe needs to stay out of it ye she might b his new thing but it not goin to last I hope Diana takes him for ever penny he got in the divorce n I hope he gets told he not welcome at candices birthday if my dad was showing his little slag like that I wouldn’t hold bk what he done I would b informing the little slag what she letting her self in for it’s obvious she only with him to get known on TikTok I hope a Prince Charming appears in Diana’s n treats her like a princess then he will see what he lost n whislt there no carpets I would not b allowing Christian in to that house especially wen he can fall at any time I know Diana needs a break but he needs carpet instead of coke n beer

Reactions: 4
His already in lives been talking about him and chloe having a baby

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is Neil on drugs? serious question. he lives in an absolute crack den and his eyes and jaw are always going

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.