Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy's just made another tiktok absolutely roasting Neil. Points out all the awful things he's done in lots of detail!

Reactions: 2
Wow. What actual scum. Jade even commented there is more too what Lucy doesn't know. How do people go on with kife when he treats people like that, his new girlfriend as a kid and she knows what he is like

He must feel guilty still too , you still can't comment on his videos.

Reactions: 2
It was still open on my Tiktok app, ive just screen shotted all the points she made if anyone wants to see

Reactions: 1
Basically it went after Neil for:
- letting his side of the family talk crap
- letting Christian and Molly down
- promising to keep everything off social media but not
- talking about babies and sex with new gf
- not giving them time to adjust
- and obviously for cheating in the first place

Wish I'd screenshot now!

It was still open on my Tiktok app, ive just screen shotted all the points she made if anyone wants to see
Oh great work 😀

Oh that’s old that

Wow that’s not even on my tiktoc

Why isn’t it on my tiktoc anyone know?
She’s deleted it now, but it was still open on my Tiktok app as I hadn’t shut it down or gone off it. So I quickly screen shotted 😂

Best daddy ever probably told her to take it off seeing as he posted another video with youngest 2 who doesn't know what's gone off.

Best daddy ever probably told her to take it off seeing as he posted another video with youngest 2 who doesn't know what's gone off.
I don't know if she'd listen to him; wonder if Diana or someone maybe thought it was a bit much.

Ok neil 😂

They’re old videos aswell, not even recent once!
Also he keeps bloody saying "I love my kids" without doing anything to actually show it. Like see them. Or take their feelings into consideration.

I don't know if she'd listen to him; wonder if Diana or someone maybe thought it was a bit much.

Also he keeps bloody saying "I love my kids" without doing anything to actually show it. Like see them. Or take their feelings into consideration.
Wish I seen the comments 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.