Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really love this family, having seen them on BGT and they have great message about inclusivity and answered people’s questions on fostering/adoption.

Diana recently had mental health crisis for which she was hospitalised and they were open about it, and I thought it was really admirable how it would help others to seek support if needed.

I was sad to read this week about Neil cheating and that’s why him and Diane have split. Jade the eldest daughter did a video outing him and what had happened (seems like Tik Tok ‘fame’ went to his head and he was messaging women off there arranging to meet up etc) and it all seems like it’s getting nasty with dirty laundry being aired all over Tik Tok which isn’t great for the children involved 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh that’s sad for the poor lady . Also - ew , who would go near him , he looks like he needs a good wash .

Reactions: 4
I dont follow them but I feel for Diana as it doesn't seem that long ago that she had a mental breakdown. I've never liked the look of him something a bit odd about him. When I saw this thread this morning I had a nosey he was live saying how everyone has made mistakes they regret, yes many of us have but my mistakes have torn my family apart. Showing off his huge TV saying he's getting used to being on his own

Wait what??? He cheated on Diane?? What a prick.

I have noticed this guy is constantly live on tik tok. But then most of the family seem obsessed with it.

Reactions: 3
I dont follow them but I feel for Diana as it doesn't seem that long ago that she had a mental breakdown. I've never liked the look of him something a bit odd about him. When I saw this thread this morning I had a nosey he was live saying how everyone has made mistakes they regret, yes many of us have but my mistakes have torn my family apart. Showing off his huge TV saying he's getting used to being on his own
He seems to be on live constantly - earlier he was talking about how he misses his kids so much maybe he should have thought about his kids before messing about behind his wife’s back!

Reactions: 2
I am really shocked that he cheated but there has always been something a little off with him with the way he speaks to the girls on his lives.

I hope that Diana and the kids are okay.

Apparently Neil did a tiktok about cheating after Jade posted hers but he soon deleted it did anybody see it?

Reactions: 1
I saw one where he said he had spoke to jade about it as it wasn't fair on bringing it to tiktok or something and that they had sorted stuff out

Reactions: 2
I am really shocked that he cheated but there has always been something a little off with him with the way he speaks to the girls on his lives.

I hope that Diana and the kids are okay.

Apparently Neil did a tiktok about cheating after Jade posted hers but he soon deleted it did anybody see it?
I did not. I didn’t realise they had separated. Has he moved out already?

They have just done a video on the inclusive tiktok and Diana looks devasted

• Sad
I used to really love this family, having seen them on BGT and they have great message about inclusivity and answered people’s questions on fostering/adoption.

Diana recently had mental health crisis for which she was hospitalised and they were open about it, and I thought it was really admirable how it would help others to seek support if needed.

I was sad to read this week about Neil cheating and that’s why him and Diane have split. Jade the eldest daughter did a video outing him and what had happened (seems like Tik Tok ‘fame’ went to his head and he was messaging women off there arranging to meet up etc) and it all seems like it’s getting nasty with dirty laundry being aired all over Tik Tok which isn’t great for the children involved 😢
So I was watching his live yesterday,he said he's fallen out with jade because her TikTok was wrong, apparently their relationship was 'dead' a long time ago,with Christians extra needs and lockdown etc it all got too stressful and apparently that's why he did it,he said he asked jade to remove the status she said no.(rightly so) he also said he's come to terms with what's happened, 'its life' nothing he can change now he's learning to live life happily.

Drinking cans of Stella, dancing around his room share to songs, making sleezy comments to every female who shows him the time of day. Whilst door Diana is sat in her own thoughts, looking so sad and trying to be a mum whilst struggling mentally.

I hope she finds happiness!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They have just done a video on the inclusive tiktok and Diana looks devasted
Yeah you could see it on her face…it’s sad because I think they’ve all enjoyed the Tik Tok “fame” but now this is the other side where everyone knows their business and they’ve got to explain their personal business to a load of strangers on an app!!

I think it's because people was wondering what happened .plus when other people break up I always see comments from people saying they should tell us why as they choose to do social media and show us there lives

If the relationship was dead then they have been deceitful as they have always presented as a happy couple, making content like ”Proving all those who said we wouldn’t last wrong“ etc.
And of course they don’t have to share everything but they are constantly on tik tok and filming every aspect of their lives it would appear. So sadly now when the tit has hit the fan they now have to address something which should be a private matter.

Could really see heartache in Diana’s eyes in the latest video. There’s always been something ‘not right’ with him! The way he excitedly shouts when he speaks. He’s been on lives constant since he left. He doesn’t seem to have a care in the world.

He seems not to give two hoots about what he has done what a shameful man he is. If the relationship had gone dead do the right thing sit down and talk don't cheat. I saw the video woth the 2 of them Diana looks really hurt while he couldn't care less. I really hope he doesn't worm his way back in. Not only has he hurt Diana he has hurt his kids and it will be jade helping her mum with the young ones because of him

• Heart
I've just seen that candice the daughter has done a video on it as she's in Foster care so people have been asking what will happen to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.