Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this Vikki has had a change of heart. I've seen her posting supportive messages on Diana's tiktoks as well as this....she's "learnt the hard way" about Neil's behaviour?
The comment has gone now. I wonder why? Makes you think someone may have had a quiet word with her. After all if she had some info it wouldn't look good for a certain person. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Diana is 39 and neil is 41 not sure what age they got together but tbh i think they should be keeping all the stuff of tiktok .like lucy keeps doing all the tiktoks and stuff .at the end of the day it wont be nice for mollie and kristian i just think its better they keep it of social media

Diana was 15 and Neil 17 so was like 23/24 years together .
Shame he turned into an abusive lying cheat and broke her heart and his kids in the process

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So this Vikki has had a change of heart. I've seen her posting supportive messages on Diana's tiktoks as well as this....she's "learnt the hard way" about Neil's behaviour?
Ok that's so interesting!! V curious about what that could be

He been live since Lucy made that video last week?
I think his midlife crisis is finally crumbling down 😂 based on Lucy and Diana's videos he has obviously been asking them for help so is in a spot of bother ...

Reactions: 3
What kind of bother? I can’t see anything in videos
I'm not sure what but if you check out Diana's 3rd most recent tiktok it's about her not helping someone she used to be there for. Lucy made a similar tiktok too so guessing they are about Neil

What help would he even need 😂😂😂
Financial perhaps? He has 5 kids at Diana's, 1 at his new girlfriends and plans for a new baby with her. I can imagine that being quite expensive. Or perhaps he wants to go back and be a family again?

Surely he isn’t paying for his girlfriends kid?

To be honest, I kinda wish they would all keep it off tik tok. It’s a family matter and I don’t think passive aggressive videos are doing any of them any favours.

Reactions: 2
It’s funny if you go on his lives enough you will know one of his mods are on this page…shows you you can’t trust everyone 😂😂

Surely he isn’t paying for his girlfriends kid?

To be honest, I kinda wish they would all keep it off tik tok. It’s a family matter and I don’t think passive aggressive videos are doing any of them any favours.
No I think you're right tbf

Looks like he is isn't counting the oldest 3 kids as his. basically because they've done videos about him. It must be hard for the older kids knowing he doesn't care . They wouldve thought their parents was going to be together forever. So upsetting

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So Lucy's new video...he was live today wasn't he
I didn’t see him live

Looks like he is isn't counting the oldest 3 kids as his. basically because they've done videos about him. It must be hard for the older kids knowing he doesn't care . They wouldve thought their parents was going to be together forever. So upsetting
How isn’t he counting the 3 older kids as his?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.