Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chloe threatened one of Neil’s kids and Neil did nothing about it? Goes to show you doesn’t it
I wonder what kind of threats she was making? She's burning bridges before she's even been able to build any with his kids

His already in lives been talking about him and chloe having a baby
He's been live today already?

Has anyone got a picture of this woman not a filtered one
Not really but here she is in red unfiltered but with heavy makeup

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he shows up, I'd love Diana to show up with a big girl gang around her and some butlers in the buff. She deserves no less the way she's been treated by him.
I totally feel for her for what he's doing, I know from experience it hurts and then she also has to cope with the children's hurt.

I think it’s obvious Neil is feeding Chloe pure lies, I think they both live in fantasy world. would his kids make videos like that for no reason?

I think it’s obvious Neil is feeding Chloe pure lies, I think they both live in fantasy world. would his kids make videos like that for no reason?
He probably is it’s what all the men do who walk away from there kids do

Reactions: 1
Well his still not on a live…probably round the gfs caring more about her then his own kids

Reactions: 1
Diana’s took them to a party hes at today so let’s see how long it takes for a tik tok to appear showing how amazing a dad he is becuase he saw his kids for an hour or so just becuase diana took them 🙈 pathetic it is. Jade candice and lucy can’t even bear to be in Same room as him after what he’s done so you won’t see them

Reactions: 5
The comment has gone now. I wonder why? Makes you think someone may have had a quiet word with her. After all if she had some info it wouldn't look good for a certain person. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.