Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Lucy took down the TikTok about not seeing the littleuns. The other one is still there though.

What I don't get about Neil is that he can duck his marriage up so badly. Poor Diana and kids. It's not fair, I also see he doesn't mention anything about oldest kids (jade, Candice and Lucy)

Reactions: 1
All the mods on his live are basically scissoring each other … so fake and cringe
It's soooo cringe. There are particular mods who are more cringe than others though... 😂 They think everything he says is golden 🤔

Disgusting how people are still looking up to him
Anyone see him say yesterday that if anyone has a bad word to say about Chloe, they can come down to his place of work which he named, and say it to his face? He followed that by saying they wouldn't be left standing.
Then someone mentioned him threatening people and he pretended like he didn't just say he'd knock them out 😂 Neil is not the brightest spark.

Attachments

Last edited:
It's soooo cringe. There are particular mods who are more cringe than others though... 😂 They think everything he says is golden 🤔

Anyone see him say yesterday that if anyone has a bad word to say about Chloe, they can come down to his place of work which he named, and say it to his face? He followed that by saying they wouldn't be left standing.
Then someone mentioned him threatening people and he pretended like he didn't just say he'd knock them out 😂 Neil is not the brightest spark.
I heard him say that too he honestly thinks he’s invincible. Honestly can’t understand how he can’t take any responsibility for his crappy actions.

Reactions: 1
If someone did come to his place of work Neil would be the first to make a tik tok complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feel really sorry for this family. all his kids are hurting and he so blatantly dosent care. The level of disrespect is absolutely vile

Reactions: 4
Feel really sorry for this family. all his kids are hurting and he so blatantly dosent care. The level of disrespect is absolutely vile
Exactly, they've openly said they don't like to see him flaunt his new relationship but yet he still does it...publically?! He's trying to act younger and cooler in his lives, not sure if he knows how ridiculous he looks 😂

I think this new bird chloe really is embarassing herself. She has a kid, shes just in a new relationship but she thinks its normal to spend all her time on his lives when shes not with him. Its not normal behaviour, she doesnt seem to give 2 sh!ts about his other children and how it looks to them. Any normal lass would keep a distance surely when hes online

I am surprised he has as many women as he does telling him how happy they are for him and he deserves it. I couldn’t be with any man who cheated on his wife and left her and five kids. ( I know Jade and Candice are adults and Lucy is sixteen but still)
I couldn’t be with a man knowing that nor could I deal with his obsession with tik tok and the fact he barely bothers to see his kids now and is going Out of his way to hurt them is not a good man.

Reactions: 2
I think so. I think she ran away first, there was missing posts out for her.
But I'm guessing that's all to do with the serious mental health issues she had at the time. Whoever posted that is unfair to use that against her. I don't know a lot about the family but she seems a good mum who's been screwed over by that scummy rat.

Are they on about when she received help in a mental health facility?
Think so…just so disgusting to bring that up also reads like they’re making out Diana just swanned off to go and live her best life - when she was clearly very unwell!!

I've said it before on here but it makes you wonder if he's been messing about for a long time and caused her to have a mental breakdown he is a slime ball this behaviour doesn't just happen overnight

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.