Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snookyook

The more Neil, his girlfriend and her friend tease and mock the comments about Diana etc and the more people comment “you finally deserve to be happy neil” is just horrible in my eyes. Asif he wasn’t happy where his wife and kids are?! Makes me fume. Just ignore the comments. Stop entertaining it for people to comment on and for people to reply make hurtful things towards Diana and the family making a joke of it.
Neil, Chloe, we know you're watching. You're both scumbags for this. Making fun of a woman who gave birth, adopted, fostered and raised 5 of your children Neil, you for real?? Your beautiful children are half of her and you're really trying to belittle her? She's far more beautiful, inside AND out than anyone you could deserve to be with. She's well rid, at first I felt sorry for Diana now I'm thankful she's away from weirdos + creeps like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

kittypaws

VIP Member
I really feel for Diana, I've never followed their family as such but they're always on my fyp so I've seen a fair bit.

I've always thought what a lovely, strong family they are - I thought a lot of Neil and Diana fostering and adopting, especially Cristian because some parents would really struggle with his difficulties but they chose to adopt him and I thought that said a lot about them. The whole family became obsessed with tiktok and were always doing lives and I always knew it would be for the money, which I actually understood. There are so many tiktokkers out there begging for money and engagement when they don't need it, but I always felt like the money would really help this family.
You can see on their lives their house is very old fashioned just by looking at the carpets and curtains and it was just very apparent to me that they didn't care about materialistic things and that family and looking after the kids was the most important thing to them.

I honestly thought Neil and Diana were so strong, and even though I didn't particularly like Neil as he creeps me out a bit I did think they were a fantastic couple. Obviously, I now think very differently and think Neil is a first class twat. I've always found it uncomfortable how he does all these lives mainly talking to very young girls but he was always in his family environment when doing it. However, now he's living on his own he's still doing all these lives and you just know he's gonna carry on doing it and I am genuinely concerned about what he's gonna do next and I think he could land himself in big trouble if he decides to meet any of these girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Angus234

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that remark is quite catty, don't you think
judging someone on their appearance
No where near as bad as some of the things he and his minions have said about people even his own family. You can now go back to your master and report what has been said.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lauren62

I think Lucy needs to stop posting. shes coming across really immature shes still so young shouldnt be posting videos like that
Funny, that sounds exactly like what Neil said!

She's 16 - perfectly old enough to understand what's going on. Clearly the only way she gets her dad's attention is on TikTok. I don't think she's the immature one in this situation; I think that's the 40 year old man dancing like a weirdo and having a midlife crisis.

Maybe if Neil grows up and takes his life off TikTok she'll be able to stop making videos, eh?

sarah80

Aww come on don’t pick at a 15 year olds hairstyle, he treats her well and seems a good person and that is what matters especially after what she’s going through

• Heart
When this thread has finished can Neil have his own? The family as a whole are alright just his scummy self I’ve got issue with

• Haha

cerbear

How funny is this😂ripping this piss right out Neil 👏👏🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
I've said it before on here but it makes you wonder if he's been messing about for a long time and caused her to have a mental breakdown he is a slime ball this behaviour doesn't just happen overnight

Reactions: 8

leabytottle

VIP Member
Neil has always creeped me out! I wasn’t surprised when I heard he’d cheated. I can imagine him pissed up, propping up the bar and attempting to flirt with the girls his daughters age. It shocks me how many women flirt on his lives, like hes the one whos been cheated on and they all feel sorry for him! He’s a prick!! He’s so cringy when he mimes along to music, as if he’s some rock god. The occasional time he sings, it’s so bad and all his female “fans” say “oh neil, you should be in a band, you’re amazing at singing” Dont stroke his ego anymore than it is already. He doesn’t look remorseful for what he’s done, and it’s acting like a complete prat. If he wasn’t happy in his marriage, then end it, don’t cheat. I bet he’ll get a really young girlfriend who’s desperate for TikTok game and parade her around saying she’s anazing with the kids and that the elder 2 love her, when the reality will be the opposite! I also find Jade quite cringe worthy. She seems very naive and like a young teenage girl, around 13, not someone at Uni. I think it’s because she dances in dance groups like you do when you’re younger and it’s all a bit cringe, and OTT. I saw a video neil posted of her dancing, like a bad year 8 dance show, dressed in a white dress, with a ribbon in her hair, and the girls dancing with her all looked about 13. I bet she insists on being front and centre for each dance! I have friends who dance as a hobby and they do shows as part of the dance school showcase. The difference is, they dance and dress like adults. They aren’t pretending they’re on the west end! Her dances are all choreographed like she’s a child! Apart from her weird tiktoks where she’ll make a slutty dance transition video, and it’s all just a bit odd. Btw im not knocking her as she’s lovely with the kids and what she’s doing to be inclusive. I just find her a bit too much like Neil and it’s all a bit gcse drama/am dram 🤷🏼‍♀️ I get she was on tv as a kid, and I can imagine neil taking her, trying to get a part and pretending he’s pally with the cast, but they’d all be turning and walking the other way when they see him

Last edited:

sarah80

I am not Neil’s mod. I can NOT stand him, to be honest Sarah’s not my real name im one of Diana’s friends so didn’t want to use my real name. I hate him for what he’s done to my friend and those kids, so much more than people know. I’m so offended to be called one of his mods 🙈🤣 I hate the guy, he’s horrendous

• Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I used to really love this family, having seen them on BGT and they have great message about inclusivity and answered people’s questions on fostering/adoption.

Diana recently had mental health crisis for which she was hospitalised and they were open about it, and I thought it was really admirable how it would help others to seek support if needed.

I was sad to read this week about Neil cheating and that’s why him and Diane have split. Jade the eldest daughter did a video outing him and what had happened (seems like Tik Tok ‘fame’ went to his head and he was messaging women off there arranging to meet up etc) and it all seems like it’s getting nasty with dirty laundry being aired all over Tik Tok which isn’t great for the children involved 😢
So I was watching his live yesterday,he said he's fallen out with jade because her TikTok was wrong, apparently their relationship was 'dead' a long time ago,with Christians extra needs and lockdown etc it all got too stressful and apparently that's why he did it,he said he asked jade to remove the status she said no.(rightly so) he also said he's come to terms with what's happened, 'its life' nothing he can change now he's learning to live life happily.

Drinking cans of Stella, dancing around his room share to songs, making sleezy comments to every female who shows him the time of day. Whilst door Diana is sat in her own thoughts, looking so sad and trying to be a mum whilst struggling mentally.

I hope she finds happiness!

• Sad
Neil has seriously lost the plot.
He’s having a mid life crisis and will live to regret his poor choices!!! Poor children
Jade and him were so close.
Candice finally got a stable home with 2 loving parents and felt secure at home which is a big thing to a child in care.
Lucy seems very childlike and vulnerable IMO but so beautiful she seems happy with her BF
Christian has a load of needs and did have a special bond with his dad and now Molly will never have a relationship like that with him
I feel awful for them girls and Christian and Diana has had a her life ripped from underneath her on the back off a mental breakdown which she won’t be fully recovered from and he’s done this.
I pray she stays well and sees her worth.
Neil you’re a dog. You’re ugly inside.

Reactions: 7

MidnightAura

VIP Member
He appeared on my timeline live as always today. He was teasing his new girlfriends name. He kept going on about how stunning she is. Lots of women in the comments sayinh how happy he looks. No respect for his ex and children.

He should grow up, get off tik tok and do some work for once!

• Sick

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
It’s nearly 2am in the morning and all the woman are in Neil’s live. He’s asking questions like do I turn up in your dreams 🤢 and blatant flirting- guys only come out of a long term marriage.
He’s on with someone who he’s ignoring most of the time, poor lad. someones are asking if he’s staying on live long cause they are waiting up for him (??) He’s guessing woman’s ages and making them take filters off and showing pics. These woman? Are swooning over the cheat.
I used to have big respect for Neil, I did even after the breakup, but tonight’s changed my mind. To do that after U ruined ur family home, ur marriage. No care, no respect. Disgusting.
I’m sorry but what do they see him in, his wonky fringe 🙈 joking aside, he’s a liar and a cheat. What a catch!!

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Just posted a tiktok with the little ones. Couldn't possibly see them without doing a tiktok of course....
He's definitely a social media dad. You know the ones who are absent from their kids lives but the rare times they do see them, they have to post it all over so everyone can see what an amazing parent they are 😴

exposedtomatos

It’s nearly 2am in the morning and all the woman are in Neil’s live. He’s asking questions like do I turn up in your dreams 🤢 and blatant flirting- guys only come out of a long term marriage.
He’s on with someone who he’s ignoring most of the time, poor lad. someones are asking if he’s staying on live long cause they are waiting up for him (??) He’s guessing woman’s ages and making them take filters off and showing pics. These woman? Are swooning over the cheat.
I used to have big respect for Neil, I did even after the breakup, but tonight’s changed my mind. To do that after U ruined ur family home, ur marriage. No care, no respect. Disgusting.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I think it upsets me more when it’s candice - it’s heartbreaking for all of them I know as he’s their dad but with candice there will be reasons she was taken into care she’s suffered trauma as a child and Neil (with Diana) made a commitment to care for her as a foster carer and be that parent she needed.

It’s a privilege to foster and it’s so so sad that he’s re-traumatising her and she’s having to deal with the loss of that parental relationship, and so publicly too all over TikTok - he should be ashamed of himself! Just thankful she has Diana

Last edited:

Timod24

Neil always looks like he smells to me. His hair is always greasy and he just has that look about him of the sort of person whose breath always stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Is Neil on drugs? serious question. he lives in an absolute crack den and his eyes and jaw are always going

Reactions: 6