Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been live all morning. Does he get any work done? I don’t know what anyone would see in him he looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic that’s for sure

Reactions: 3
He’s been live all morning. Does he get any work done? I don’t know what anyone would see in him he looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic that’s for sure
I've always thought that, his boss can't know about all this he's getting payed for nothing.

Reactions: 1
So today Neil and his mods are discussing his and Chloe's sex life, "burning calories", their plans to move in together etc. He does realise his children can see his lives right? Why are so many middle aged women encouraging him to be vulgar?

Attachments

If he’s being vulgar he should be reported, his own kids could be watching but so could other kids.
People can’t ask about his children but sex life chat is fine. Okay.

He makes me so annoyed, it's bad enough what he's doing but he's rubbing his wife and children's faces in it and he does not seem to care, she could tell him to stop though and keep it to private

Reactions: 4
So today Neil and his mods are discussing his and Chloe's sex life, "burning calories", their plans to move in together etc. He does realise his children can see his lives right? Why are so many middle aged women encouraging him to be vulgar?
It's so so weird - like why do they all care so much :/

I can only think she must have had appalling experience with men in the past to think he's a good option. Kinda sad really.

She looks very different in real life to her social media photos so they are actually quite suited to eachother...however she's 14 years younger which is odd...
I am 15 years younger than my partner, he is 48 and I am 33, we have 4 kids together, so unless she’s really young, like 16,17,18, i don’t think age matters?

• Haha
He’s being very disrespectful to Diana and his family, they may not be together but he’s still technically married to her and you can tell she’s broken over this, imagine seeing that all over tik tok, it must be like a stab in her heart. His girls are on tik tok too, it’s absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 4
I am 15 years younger than my partner, he is 48 and I am 33, we have 4 kids together, so unless she’s really young, like 16,17,18, i don’t think age matters?
I think the age gap is a big deal when your kids are closer to your new gfs age than you are....

The sex talk is absolutely vile, so graphic, acting out sex acts and talking about when and where he’s been doing the deed 🤮 when his own children could be watching

It's so so so funny that he says no personal questions and pretends to care about privacy but then will talk about his sex life.

What he means is 'no awkward questions I can't answer'. Ugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.