Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant bare the sight of this man what little I've seen and what I read on here is absolutely disgusting. How anyone can publicly put shame on a family like he is doing is beyond me. The women in his lives must be desperate. Why would anyone with an ounce of sense want to be with a man who has cheated on his wife and abandoned his kids. I hate to say it but it makes you wonder what caused poor dianna to have a mental breakdown was he always upto stuff and she couldn't take any more of it. What's sick is while that poor lady has been getting help he's been out here messaging women

Reactions: 6
His live:
"No questions about my kids. No questions about my ex. No personal questions. Can we just respect that"

Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: 2
If people don’t talk about his kids there is very little to talk about. That was his whole purpose on tik tok. It’s certainly not his winning personality. He doesn’t have a talent he can show off.

Reactions: 4
If people don’t talk about his kids there is very little to talk about. That was his whole purpose on tik tok. It’s certainly not his winning personality. He doesn’t have a talent he can show off.
Exactly but if you ask anything about his kids you get blocked straight away by the obsessive mods

Reactions: 3
So now Neil's mods are openly making fun of people with disabilities in his live. A girl named Charlotte came on and was typing things which made people laugh and think she was spamming. They were then all taking the Mick out of her saying she is "doing their head in" etc...when I confronted them they said they weren't being mean and I was blocked instantly. As Neil is part of the 'inclusive family' I thought it was awful that his live comment section wasn't being inclusive. Notable moderator bullies are Jade, Katy, Charlie and Kourtney

Attachments

• Wow
So now Neil's mods are openly making fun of people with disabilities in his live. A girl named Charlotte came on and was typing things which made people laugh and think she was spamming. They were then all taking the Mick out of her saying she is "doing their head in" etc...when I confronted them they said they weren't being mean and I was blocked instantly. As Neil is part of the 'inclusive family' I thought it was awful that his live comment section wasn't being inclusive. Notable moderator bullies are Jade, Katy, Charlie and Kourtney
I seen that on his live they are all disgusting I feel so sorry for Diana n the girls I would b ashamed of that if it was my dad b that Charlie is his niece they all think they something special

Reactions: 1
Don’t normally watch this guy but he is on live now an he comes across as a very aggressive person keeps saying il have to get my slapping hand out an proper thinks he is hard idiot

It did last night unless you mean again today
Just the fact if anyone asked a question they get blocked after all he was known as being part of a family and now no one is allowed to speak what's the point of him being on live really.

Charlie is his niece and jade is his new gf’s mate

So I caught a few minutes of his live about an hour ago that's all I could bare to watch. Someone must have said about kids feelings just before I came across his live as he was in a right huff then said what about his feelings. His rally of deranged women saying to ignore them and people need to move on he deserves to be happy. He then walked into living room where he had speakers blaring out right next to the parrot cages. He is vile beyond words

So I caught a few minutes of his live about an hour ago that's all I could bare to watch. Someone must have said about kids feelings just before I came across his live as he was in a right huff then said what about his feelings. His rally of deranged women saying to ignore them and people need to move on he deserves to be happy. He then walked into living room where he had speakers blaring out right next to the parrot cages. He is vile beyond words
He said oh I should sit here and be miserable forever then someone commented saying no just have respect for others feelings. Well he didn’t like that and went in a right mood and rant. He obviously can’t handle the truth!

• Haha
I know someone who’s a single parent and as much as they are desperate to be with someone else she’s just concentrated on herself and her child. Kids always should come first before any potential partner

Just the fact if anyone asked a question they get blocked after all he was known as being part of a family and now no one is allowed to speak what's the point of him being on live really.
It feeds his ego. He thinks he’s some kind of mega star. His mods and clique of women telling him he’s gorgeous and asking for a wink and telling him he deserves to be happy and that’s all that matters don’t help. Because as a parent I think his children‘s happiness should come before his. The older kids have asked him to stop and he won’t. Thats unbelievable. What a selfish man.

It feeds his ego. He thinks he’s some kind of mega star. His mods and clique of women telling him he’s gorgeous and asking for a wink and telling him he deserves to be happy and that’s all that matters don’t help. Because as a parent I think his children‘s happiness should come before his. The older kids have asked him to stop and he won’t. Thats unbelievable. What a selfish man.
Why on earth would he think he's anything other than what he is what an idiot.

i guess cause like a lot of tik tokers the ”fame” goes to their head. Being on tik tok all day every day is clearly more important than that of his kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.