Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a group or something, I don't hate anyone personally but I hate what he's doing to his family and to make matters worse he's doing it in Front of thousands.

Are these children his or are they foster children
jade and Lucy are their biological children
Candice is fostered
I believe Christian is officially adopted and I’m not sure about molly I can’t remember

Reactions: 1
Just saw the "I hate Neil" video on my fyp. Went to look at his page and almost threw up looking at the state of the carpet 🤮

I don’t think Neil is a regulated foster career anymore like. Remember a month or so ago diana out on tiktoc she was getting assessed again to see if she could foster another year? Had she been with Neil they both would of had it done together yet obviously it was only Diana so if Neil wasn’t there I can’t see him being able to foster? But then I maybe wrong …

I don’t think Neil is a regulated foster career anymore like. Remember a month or so ago diana out on tiktoc she was getting assessed again to see if she could foster another year? Had she been with Neil they both would of had it done together yet obviously it was only Diana so if Neil wasn’t there I can’t see him being able to foster? But then I maybe wrong …
I hope it can’t foster again people like him think the grass is greener on the other side I hope Diana n the kids get the happy ending the deserve I think the truth needs to come out so Diana n the kids can finally closure n move on with life. on some of his lives wen he dancing he looks so of his head it’s pretty sick how he talks in his lives wen he knows most of his viewers are under 18 or just turned 18 n it’s amazing how many people on his lives saying we support u Neil then same people r commenting on the girls comments saying always here for you how 2 faced are some people. I can’t wait till his fame grabbing little tart had enough n he all sad n lonely n hurting just like his family are

I hope it can’t foster again people like him think the grass is greener on the other side I hope Diana n the kids get the happy ending the deserve I think the truth needs to come out so Diana n the kids can finally closure n move on with life. on some of his lives wen he dancing he looks so of his head it’s pretty sick how he talks in his lives wen he knows most of his viewers are under 18 or just turned 18 n it’s amazing how many people on his lives saying we support u Neil then same people r commenting on the girls comments saying always here for you how 2 faced are some people. I can’t wait till his fame grabbing little tart had enough n he all sad n lonely n hurting just like his family are
I’m curious now about the truth maybe he is playing everyone off and a lot of people are believing his lies

I’m curious now about the truth maybe he is playing everyone off and a lot of people are believing his lies
I’m curious there is lots of different rumours goin round n it makes people wonder what are they hiding it must be something bad I doubt his new so called gf even knows the truth I hope the truth comes out n smacks him right in the face but I really hope the truth don’t bring problems for Diana n the kids

jade and Lucy are their biological children
Candice is fostered
I believe Christian is officially adopted and I’m not sure about molly I can’t remember
Jade, Lucy and Molly are their biological children. Christian was adopted as a baby 💕 and Candice is with them for long term foster care :)

I'm getting Woody Allen vibes I think his name was, he married a foster child and Mia Farrow was the mother. Google it he was creepy as hell.

So he's live already today acting again like he's done nothing wrong. Anyone else think it weird the majority of followers in his lives are single women with children.....interesting.

So he's live already today acting again like he's done nothing wrong. Anyone else think it weird the majority of followers in his lives are single women with children.....interesting.
And a lot of people with learning difficulties Neil needs to be banned from tiktok

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised he has the nerve go on live today after his children are clearly hurting from it yet he still chooses to go on live than take any consideration into his children’s mental health.
Him going live today speaks volumes as to the type of person he is!

I think it’s very telling he brings on young girls and women to chat to. Little bit gross. Lucy is right, he is a bad father!

The women on his lives are bizarre. Telling him he is gorgeous and he deserves to be happy and how it’s not anyones business but he makes it that way By going live every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.