Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 15 years younger than my partner, he is 48 and I am 33, we have 4 kids together, so unless she’s really young, like 16,17,18, i don’t think age matters?
Fair enough, I just think being with a woman only 6 years older than your own daughter is a bit odd! Some may not find it odd

Reactions: 1
Lucy has done a new tiktok fair play to her for making sure he doesn’t fool anyone!

Reactions: 2
'Just wanna chuck a massive errrrm heart out there to meatloaf family and stuff like that'
That sounds really heartfelt 🤦🏼‍♀️

That meatloaf video is so awkward, like what was the need 🤣🤣🤣
It was one of the weirdest videos I've seen of his. He's one of those who if he wants to make content, it needs to be something other than of him speaking because he just hasn't got it.
Neither have I, hence why I don't post content 😂

It was one of the weirdest videos I've seen of his. He's one of those who if he wants to make content, it needs to be something other than of him speaking because he just hasn't got it.
Neither have I, hence why I don't post content 😂
It’s the ‘and stuff’ like if you’re so compelled to make a video just say you’re gutted and your heart goes out to his loved ones .. saying and stuff just makes it clear you’re doing it to just do it

Just posted a tiktok with the little ones. Couldn't possibly see them without doing a tiktok of course....

Reactions: 5
Just posted a tiktok with the little ones. Couldn't possibly see them without doing a tiktok of course....
He's definitely a social media dad. You know the ones who are absent from their kids lives but the rare times they do see them, they have to post it all over so everyone can see what an amazing parent they are 😴

Reactions: 7
Yep said he was gonna make sure he sees his kids every day, then when comes to it only bothers once a week if absolutely has to and cancels the rest 😡 then posts to look like dad of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.