Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Did Chloe leave the room whilst his kids visited as the beds empty and she seems nowhere to be seen.
I thought this too.. but then I did see a comment from her on the video saying love these photos.
If it was me giving birth and I felt the need to leave the room whilst certain people visited my baby then I wouldn't of had them visiting full stop. Maybe she was showering or something

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
See that video of Chloe’s mum? Looks so set up she it turned facing the hospital curtain, no bag or table or anything in front of her just a closed blue curtain and she’s directed to turn round holding a juice 😂😂😂 anyone else notice that!
I can’t see it unless I’m blind??? Has she deleted it?

yuza

Chatty Member
I didn’t know this family had a thread. Neil blocked me because I told him he should start by feeding the 2/5 of his children he already has, proper food before he thinks about the unborn one. Seems he can’t handle the truth.
Super happy for Candice, she deserves happiness.

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
I posted some screenshots on the previous page, there was an account responding to everyone's comments defending Neil. Then a few people started commenting suspecting it was Neil undercover. Whoever it was then deleted that account and made a new one
What previous page?

lozza96

VIP Member
That's the poster who has now dissapered .there's not been anything about her weight .in fact we have all stuck up for her .this thread has been mostly about neil