Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
The thing is, this new GF is offering nothing new to him is she, he has many kids already.
My experience is Men soon get bored if they have a wandering eye, once the night feeds and crying baby the shine wears off.
Who stays home to look after baby? Mother of course, men can walk out the door at anytime and not look back.
1 child to be fair to her, one, one is not many

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Yes I wasn’t being critical of her weight clearly. I said it was disgusting that she gets such comments. I was referring to her herself making the comment on her own tik tok title video!
I didn’t say you were 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree, nobody should be commenting on anyones weight, I think she’s trying to say we have but actually it was tik tok comments

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
I have to agree. The majority in this thread if not all feel for Diana with what she went through with Neil and still do.

From the picture oh this thread, wee Molly’s arm does look burnt. and with what five adults on that holiday you think sun cream would have been applied more carefully. I think if Diana is very vulnerable she should step back from social media as she can’t control peoples reactions to any of the family videos. And I’m sure she has commented she has sadly got some nasty comments about her weight and appearance which is disgusting. But stepping back from tik tok isn’t something any of the family seem capable of. Which is fine if they enjoy it but with the good comes the bad with social media. It’s not all going to be “You are amazing and I love you“ posts. Not that the hate comments about her weight are acceptable because they aren’t. And on this topic there is nothing like that.
I’ve not read comments about her weight is that a recent thing?

Snookyook

If you read all there previous comments people say it’s Neil too. Wouldn’t surprise me i wrote on Diana’s page yesterday about something and then I’m blocked by Neil he and Chloe are clearly sad enough to sit through Diana and the kids account and deleted people who hate them….which is many people 😃
Yup I'm convinced it's Neil. The replies they were making sounded like things he would say. I'm gonna keep an eye on this new account see what they get up to...🧐