Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
See that video of Chloe’s mum? Looks so set up she it turned facing the hospital curtain, no bag or table or anything in front of her just a closed blue curtain and she’s directed to turn round holding a juice 😂😂😂 anyone else notice that!

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
With no proof though it can be hardly belived .are we expected to belive hes cheating with someone and that person has gone and told diana or people that she knows ? .theres plenty of people that seem to come on tattle and like to say they know people but without proof it can hardly be belived
I know I’d love to know how ie they’ve seen the lass or seen prof what his doing. I don’t expect them to name the other so called person but an actual explanation about these so called rumours

lozza96

VIP Member
It's true he didn't won't Molly but I didnt realise so many people knew. He was planning to leave but the fact molly was on the way scuppered his plans for a year or so.
I dont even understand how you know all this though you said you went to school with him ? .i cant belive hes put it all over tiktok though about the gender then turned the comments of .i feel so sorry for diane