Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neils having another baby, he’s still a slut with a shite haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’ve just said above I asked who said it and u answered 🤔
So lost ?! but I don't follow any of them btw. I don't give a stuff if he's shagging ten women he's an ugly looking man so I'm amazed he can get one girl friend she must be desperate.

Reactions: 4
So it’s not actually true. Just a theory someone has made up
Unfortunately the proof that is needed would mean naming the other parties involved and I don't think that's fair on them to publish their names without their consent and I don't think legal.

So you know for
Sure that his cheating on Chloe while she’s proegnat? That’s what I’m meaning when I ask 🙈🙈😂😂

Reactions: 2
With no proof though it can be hardly belived .are we expected to belive hes cheating with someone and that person has gone and told diana or people that she knows ? .theres plenty of people that seem to come on tattle and like to say they know people but without proof it can hardly be belived

Reactions: 1
With no proof though it can be hardly belived .are we expected to belive hes cheating with someone and that person has gone and told diana or people that she knows ? .theres plenty of people that seem to come on tattle and like to say they know people but without proof it can hardly be belived
I know I’d love to know how ie they’ve seen the lass or seen prof what his doing. I don’t expect them to name the other so called person but an actual explanation about these so called rumours

I know I’d love to know how ie they’ve seen the lass or seen prof what his doing. I don’t expect them to name the other so called person but an actual explanation about these so called rumours
All can say is if people want to believe or don't it's up to them. To some people no proof is needed to others any amount of proof is not enough.

He's cheated on his lovely wife many times, a Leopard does not change its spots. Any any future Girlfriend will always have that in mind.

• Sad
So he's live now and everyone is guessing what the sex of his baby will be 🥴 has he no respect for Diana or any of the girls?

He's a "girl making machine" apparently

Last edited:
So he's live now and everyone is guessing what the sex of his baby will be 🥴 has he no respect for Diana or any of the girls?
I’m watching too his saying he won’t say the due date yet put it on fb she’s due oct lol that’s roughly 20 weeks as I was due oct and I was told in April at 20 weeks I was having a boy