Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
He should be getting the girlfriends sister told to zip it! That's the mother of his children!! Horrible, horrible man. I feel awful for Diana & those girls... its them who have the greener grass now without that muppet in their lives.
Imagine that a work mate stood talking to a phone saying ‘follow the gutters’ I’d be fuming if I sent my car there. Someone should ring his work and slate him 😂😂😂

How is the cretin pulling anyone let alone girls half his age!? Did anyone know about the baby before the gender reveal?
Yeah it’s been knowledge for afew months now

Where did all these followers come from

Attachments

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
How do you know jade seen baby? I said Neil was chalking baby Delilah afew weeks back. Cute baby though but will be hard on Diana

I’ve just seen her tiktoc 😂 candice went too apparently

MidnightAura

VIP Member
The videos where Diana duets people, sometimes her kids and just sits there nodding or shaking her head really grate on me! She always looks so uncomfortable infront of the camera.
Same! How is it a reaction when she knows all that’s coming if it’s her kids? Why not just talk to them? It’s very weird!

Havingalookgirls

The girl is chloe who is now with Neil and they are having a baby together, I believe she is around Jade's age so early 20s. They have no respect for dianna or the older 3 girls and I believe none of them talk to Neil anymore.
Thank you, what an absolute weapon on a guy!

Yeah I’d seen it now I read the comments everyone said why is she stood up etc and it’s true she loves the drama she could of sat and did the signing
To be honest if it's a song I really like I stand up and dance on the spot at a concert and so do lots of other people. The distance you are away from the stage the screens are what you watch most of the show especially up in the upper tiers.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
He’s live now telling people not to bother asking about his “personal past”🤣 wouldn’t tell anyone how old Chloe was until someone put in the chat she was 28 and he was just like “yeah she is but why does it matter” 🤣

Last edited:

Polpoting

Soooo Neil’s new baby has been born. Jades been to see them at the hospital. Wonder if she’s only gone because someone had to take Christian and Molly to see the baby. No doubt he wouldn’t have let Diana in
I did wonder why she'd suddenly started seeing him again but she seems normal with him now?! Who knows.
Congrats on the baby though - she's very sweet.