Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snookyook

Yeah just like when Chloe threatened to put his daughter Lucy on bonnet of her car and drive off at 60mph. Or she has a mental age of an 8 year old.etc. He didn' t stick up for his daughter or tell Chloe to zip it. We all know his priority is Chloe. No one would comment like that about my kids and still be alive.
Does anyone have any evidence of this? Lucy is a minor right?
Considering Neil has mentioned before that Chloe's son has special needs it's odd she is making ableist comments towards others.

“All good over here” Keep telling yourself that because we all know it isn’t 😭 can’t wait for this to fall apart - cause it will 😌

The fact shes turned comments off and has obviously taken comments about her age to heart, I doubt things are "all good" over there 😂

Snookyook

Sorry but who is Tony and what account? Is it a tiktok account?

What's the new page?
I posted some screenshots on the previous page, there was an account responding to everyone's comments defending Neil. Then a few people started commenting suspecting it was Neil undercover. Whoever it was then deleted that account and made a new one

princess0121do1

Chatty Member
I didn’t know this family had a thread. Neil blocked me because I told him he should start by feeding the 2/5 of his children he already has, proper food before he thinks about the unborn one. Seems he can’t handle the truth.
Super happy for Candice, she deserves happiness.
I’d love to know your real name. His blocked me before but I just set up fake accounts to purely not miss what his doing. Or I used too but his never on tiktoc nowerdays live

MidnightAura

VIP Member
She’s clearly read it all on here because someone mentioned that her weight had been mentioned on tiktoks. I don’t think anyone here has mentioned her weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ Infact we’ve mainly been team Diana where he ex is concerned.

But like I said previously, you put your family out there, the younger ones can’t consent, you open yourself to criticism!
Yes I wasn’t being critical of her weight clearly. I said it was disgusting that she gets such comments. I was referring to her herself making the comment on her own tik tok title video!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
He said in a live when he was with Diana that’s it’s her and she’s to lazy to clean. As he used to stay up late till silly o’clock in lives when he was with her
I originally thought he was scum for leaving but it must have been hard work living with her, and their kids seem like brats . Except for little Christian.