Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah thank you! I was trying to read so fast I knew I must have missed some parts, I’ve been totally enthralled and so glad so many other people have finally seen the same as me!
I didn’t know old salad head even had a girlfriend! Just goes to show all this perfect family life and amazing relationship she has with them all, it total crap!

So he ‘most amazing parents in the universe’ divorce for some reason which they know will have affected her.

she chose to live with her dad despite mummy being her bestestwested fwend

She embarrasses her older brother who clearly has issues with social interaction, in her videos, using him for content, to the point he refuses to be in them or have any public interaction with her.

hugobee also seems to vanish out of everything

she falls out with her dad and his gf to the extent she moved miles away to the new forest with mum

Also - she’s apparently been bullied so horrifically her whole life but is grateful because it made her such a strong person, so confident and sure of her own self, but now has a breakdown because anonymous people on a forum talk about her and some people said her lips were like sausages? Really? Hun, this should be a walk in the park if you’ve survived and dealt with everything you claim to have been through?!

The girl is just a total train wreck!!!

😂 he just IS though, he gives me the biggest creeps! I also think their relationship is so intense in a bad way, it will all implode and we’ll be in for the mother of all story times!
I think you hit the nail on the head with this one!! bleeping bore off imo!

Reactions: 3
Shes mentioned in a few story times about her family going through a really awful time and that Laura exposed their secrets I think. I think @Sarahbub mentioned it before as well. Did we ever find out what happened? Was it just a divorce that a tit done of people go through? But of course it was a million times worse for Imogen. Wheres our local PI @peachypie at?? Hope shes ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh. So I’m really not happy with what I’ve just discovered. Imo has recently been verified on insta and has 242k subscribers.
Makeupbytammi has 268k subscribers and still isn’t verified!? What the actual duck.
And in light of what is going on right now, I think this is truly awful.

There’s probably more with more followers than the head who aren’t verified but this is one I’ve noticed tonight.
I remember back from the slimming world blogger phase, a lot of them became verified and it came out you can apply for a blue tick on Instagram. Not sure if it’s the same for Twitter.

I think we can all agree with our imo it’s likely she applied for a blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I read the send message at the bottom as send sausage and I was so confused.

But she is right. Nobody should questions others mental health, unless they're faking it, then its open bleeping season. I really think she's read various peoples experiences here and is using them as her own? I mean, not specific details but the general feelings... She also seems to be getting herself out of bed all days so there's that too.

With everything that is happening right now with the pandemic and BLM she needs to shut the duck up about her fake anxiety. Stop looking for attention when it should be elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Only just noticed she posted a dancing video to Tik Tok a few days ago saying it’s was ‘filmed weeks ago’ and she wishes she was that happy again. Absolute bullshit. She’s sat in her flat with a full face of makeup taking different selfies which she thinks people will believe were taken weeks ago. EVEN if they were, if you were feeling insecure you wouldn’t want to post it anyway. duck off

Oh my god also hahahaha the joggers she’s wearing in the Tik Tok that was filmed ‘weeks ago’ are the same ones that she showed she’d just bought in her miss guided haul on YouTube!!! LIAR

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Only just noticed she posted a dancing video to Tik Tok a few days ago saying it’s was ‘filmed weeks ago’ and she wishes she was that happy again. Absolute bullshit. She’s sat in her flat with a full face of makeup taking different selfies which she thinks people will believe were taken weeks ago. EVEN if they were, if you were feeling insecure you wouldn’t want to post it anyway. duck off

Oh my god also hahahaha the joggers she’s wearing in the Tik Tok that was filmed ‘weeks ago’ are the same ones that she showed she’d just bought in her miss guided haul on YouTube!!! LIAR
I think it’s already been mentioned that the joggers in her haul are different to the ones in her Tik Tok. But no doubt her Tik Toks are from now anyway.

Reactions: 3
well shes been bullied by EVERYONE who shes come across in her life so you decide 😉
Shes just so convincing in these stories 🙈 like the part about somone putting her head in the toilet (I'm sure that's what she said I was half reading tattle and half watching) and she had to walk about smelling of PiSsSsSs all day.. PISS! If shes making half of this up she needs detained in a medical facility asap.. Shes dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope @peachypie is ok she hasn’t been on this thread for a awhile 🥺

I hope she's ont too, I reply hope her absence isn't because of huns attacking herm.

Shes just so convincing in these stories 🙈 like the part about somone putting her head in the toilet (I'm sure that's what she said I was half reading tattle and half watching) and she had to walk about smelling of PiSsSsSs all day.. PISS! If shes making half of this up she needs detained in a medical facility asap.. Shes dangerous!
She really needs helpm

I hope she's ont too, I reply hope her absence isn't because of huns attacking herm.

She really needs helpm

Omg I am so sorry, I idnt drink and I've had 1 Jack D apple and I'm absolutely fucked so I'm sorrym? |] 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is defo lying to some extent, the bullying (if it happened) would have been from Year 7 - 8 because she definitely left and went to a new school in Year 9.

But within that series she literally switches back and forth between saying she's currently in Year 7/8 to Year 9 at the age of 13/14. The Year 9 claims are a lie as we know she was at a different school so this is impossible. She can't even keep track of her own storyline, so if she's lying about this it's safe to assume she's lying about a lot of the other elements as well 🤷‍♀️

For anyone interested lol, only need to watch the first few seconds
Starts off the storytime in Yr7:

Switches to Yr9:

Another vid where she says she was bullied Yr7-8 and started her new school in Yr9:

Last edited:
  • Angry
She is defo lying to some extent, the bullying (if it happened) would have been from Year 7 - 8 because she definitely left and went to a new school in Year 9.

But within that series she literally switches back and forth between saying she's currently in Year 7/8 to Year 9 at the age of 13/14. The Year 9 claims are a lie as we know she was at a different school so this is impossible. She can't even keep track of her own storyline, so if she's lying about this it's safe to assume she's lying about a lot of the other elements as well 🤷‍♀️

Switches to Yr9:

Another vid where she says she was bullied Yr7-8 and started her new school in Yr9:
She should watch back her own videos so she can be consistent with all her bullshit stories - the least she can do :rolleyes:

• Haha
If she was lying which I don't think everything has been made up sure we all add a bit on to a story or make it a bit more exciting when telling people! And surely as I've read alot of people saying on here that they wouldn't be able to remember details of everything that happened over ten years ago..maybe that's why she's got some of the time lines confused, I'd probably do the same? I dunno that's my thoughts on everything that's been said, as some of the things she's said have been proven?

But that makes sense cause she's said she was home schooled for a year in year 8?

Switches to Yr9:

Last edited:
If she was lying which I don't think everything has been made up sure we all add a bit on to a story or make it a bit more exciting when telling people! And surely as I've read alot of people saying on here that they wouldn't be able to remember details of everything that happened over ten years ago..maybe that's why she's got some of the time lines confused, I'd probably do the same? I dunno that's my thoughts on everything that's been said, as some of the things she's said have been proven?

But that makes sense cause she's said she was home schooled for a year in year 8?
IMO if you're talking about bullying, death threats and physical abuse I don't think it's okay at all to embellish? I consider that lying. Even though she's not naming anyone she is accusing real people of doing these things, everyone from her past will know who she's referring to.

I do think she was bullied but not to the extent she claims. Fair enough if you think she's just misremembering things, but for me her track record calls everything she says into question, she gets no benefit of the doubt from moi

Also I dunno what bit you're referring to with the home schooled comment but she stated she was physically abused for 1.5 years so if she was out of school for the whole of Yr8 then I'm even more confused

I've seen a few videos of her, why is she crying all the time I don't get it?????

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think if it was a case of her lighthearted storytimes e.g. first dates etc, it wouldn’t be as much an issue if she messed up her timelines or elaborated slightly because those scenarios aren’t that deep for one, and no one could know who she was referring to etc but she’s talked about serious issues like bullying and even physical assault, while making it clear who was responsible. She’s brought other peoples children into it. I think after 9 threads, it’s pretty clear there’s mountains of evidence that she is a liar, and there’s no excuses for it. She lies compulsively over and over again in order to manipulate, gain sympathy and adoration from young followers. It’s not a case of misremembering when it happens repeatedly with intent. Just my opinion!

• Heart
I think maybe she had some trouble at school. But off her own back, I think she probably caused a lot of the issues. And it's also probably very exaggerated x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.