Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juno aesthetics isn’t a reputable company at all if they’re willing to lie on behalf of a client. Aren’t they going along with Imogen’s lie? Their socials should be spammed calling them liars.
don’t know how aesthetic clinics are regulated but they should be reported/fined for lying so blatantly. It’s damaging and careless.

and why is she so hellbent on denying fillers bloody hell 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just watched her video purely because my baby’s napping and i’m bored.. NOT. ONE. AD. THE GIRLS A JOKE

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
just watched her video purely because my baby’s napping and i’m bored.. NOT. ONE. AD. THE GIRLS A JOKE

Yes I noticed that too. I didn't get any ads and I had seen people on twitter (for other videos doing the same) saying to close the video, clear cookies etc etc and it should get ads but nope. She's disgusting, a duck tonne of ads for her fake self pity for a fake donation to Mind but not one ad in this video. How is she getting away with it??

How is she getting away with it??
Getting in before @proseccolove - she's a twit 😉

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes I noticed that too. I didn't get any ads and I had seen people on twitter (for other videos doing the same) saying to close the video, clear cookies etc etc and it should get ads but nope. She's disgusting, a duck tonne of ads for her fake self pity for a fake donation to Mind but not one ad in this video. How is she getting away with it??

Getting in before @proseccolove - she's a twit 😉
thank you, I’m glad the word is getting out ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The woman is a massive bleeping fraudster and manipulator. Every time I see Spineless Spenny I want to projectile vomit, the guy is a damp sponge who is implicit in her shenanigans. That karma bus is coming for them beep beep witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ugh. So I’m really not happy with what I’ve just discovered. Imo has recently been verified on insta and has 242k subscribers.
Makeupbytammi has 268k subscribers and still isn’t verified!? What the actual duck.
And in light of what is going on right now, I think this is truly awful.

There’s probably more with more followers than the head who aren’t verified but this is one I’ve noticed tonight.
x_carms has over 400k and isn’t verified 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I haven’t commented on here before but been reading the threads. I’m not 100% certain but I watched someone else’s video before and they said you can apply to become verified but need news articles or something similar published about you and if you google Imogen there is an old article on the telegraph about her so I’m guessing that would’ve helped, even tho she has less subscribes and followers than other influencers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s uploaded guys. I don’t want to watch someone please give the low down afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not posted for a few days now but just thought I'd say it's great to see more huns realising what a fake ass witch she is 🥳

Reactions: 10
So ummm Imogen has posted a new video and that's all fine and good BUT she tagged it as being related to BLM when the video title isn't relevant to it at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She says in her new video ‘I’m not going to spend 20mins putting myself down because no one wants to hear that’
*Also Imo: Puts herself down for 20mins* 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just couldn't stop staring at her lips in her new video, like everyone has said before they just really don't suit her face 😳

Reactions: 2
She's got 6 ads in this video and states adsense for the previous video will be donated to the George Floyd memorial fund. One advert in the previous video, 4+ in all others. Well done Imo, you're a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So ummm Imogen has posted a new video and that's all fine and good BUT she tagged it as being related to BLM when the video title isn't relevant to it at all.
As if she’s using BLM, a serious topic which is trending at the moment, to gain more views and subscribers. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.