Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought a dress off her last year (back when I was a hun šŸ™„) she said it was ā€˜unwornā€™ but when the dress arrived it was full of makeup/tan marks and smelt of sweat šŸ¤®

Also where is the proof she donated to mind???

So if she raised over 2k then she would have had more than just left over hoodies. Even at Ā£20 a hoodie that's 100 hoodies. She obviously got some new merch done because her previous launch sold out from what I remember.

Reactions: 9
I've read all the threads, but just watched her bullying story times... are these true ????

Have they ever been confirmed or disproven?

I know there are lots of lies in other vids (baby daddy ect)

Reactions: 2
I agree with you the weight she is currently she looks underweight for her height and frame. She looked way better 2016/2017 a lot healthier even her hair. I know cause she has a ā€˜stomach conditionā€™ I thought maybe that was why sheā€™s lost a lot of weight but Iā€™m not sure
Itā€™s not the ā€œstomach conditionā€ because according to her, Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s had it since she was about 20 so if it was because of that, wouldnā€™t she have lost weight before? Also funny how she lost all the weight at the precise time Spenny turned up. The fact that she lies about her clothes size as well... I defo think she has some sort of eating disorder, not sure what but Iā€™m sure she has one.

Reactions: 6
Read the room Imogen. No one gives a duck about your anxiety in the midst of a pandemic and BLM movement.
I get that you are attention seeking but give it a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've read all the threads, but just watched her bullying story times... are these true ????

Have they ever been confirmed or disproven?

I know there are lots of lies in other vids (baby daddy ect)
well shes been bullied by EVERYONE who shes come across in her life so you decide šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 12
I haven't wrote on here in a while but I just watched her latest clothes haul video and I hate to admit it but her not being a bubbly twit actually made me think to when I used to like watching her, like it's not all ab act and she is just talking about the clothes like an adult which is what people want (unless your 8yrs old) if only she could just stay that way then she MAY have a chance a being likeable

Reactions: 5
Ugh. So Iā€™m really not happy with what Iā€™ve just discovered. Imo has recently been verified on insta and has 242k subscribers.
Makeupbytammi has 268k subscribers and still isnā€™t verified!? What the actual duck.
And in light of what is going on right now, I think this is truly awful.

Thereā€™s probably more with more followers than the head who arenā€™t verified but this is one Iā€™ve noticed tonight.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Holy crap! I commented about Imo on either the very first page on the first thread either here or GG and it was so stagnant for weeks and weeks, very few comments and I never really checked again.
Then she crops up on bloody Lydia Millens thread with that pathetic video and I look now and there was 9 threads suddenly blow up!! I spent the last 3 evenings catching up - itā€™s been brilliant!!!

I watched her years ago when she first started, thought she was so lovely and felt sorry for her and pleased sheā€™d got over all that traumatic childhood of relentless bullying. I even told my eldest teenage daughter to watch her as I though she was such a good role model!!

Then with all the story times I started thinking how can someone so lovely be bullied by literally EVERYONE? Then all the other youtubers falling out with her made me realise she is the common denominator. I may have grown distant from friends over the years but I have never fallen out with any friends ever, especially to the extent we donā€™t speak. If you fall out with so many best friends, you really need to look at yourself!

Her parents annoyed me so much, her dad was in his element when he featured and her mum couldnā€™t wait to get her face on camera!

The final straw was meeting the wet fart that is spencer. I just got alarm bells ringing from the first time he ever featured and I knew straight away he would want to marry her quickly and ā€˜claim herā€™. He is punching and I was really suprised she was with someone so gimpy looking and personality of a lettuce, but he also loves the bragging rights that come with her being on YT and seemed a little too eager to feature in her videos.

He seems controlling but in a ā€˜itā€™s because I just love you so muchā€™ way, which she loves because it is attention for her and she sees it as a form of love from him. Very unhealthy. I had to unsubscribe from everything of hers.

Can anyone tell me if that ALolzā€™s friend (Spencerā€™s ex) ever uploaded her video?

Also, why did she move out of her dads in Brighton and go live with her mum for a while?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Holy crap! I commented about Imo on either the very first page on the first thread either here or GG and it was so stagnant for weeks and weeks, very few comments and I never really checked again.
Then she crops up on bloody Lydia Millens thread with that pathetic video and I look now and there was 9 threads suddenly blow up!! I spent the last 3 evenings catching up - itā€™s been brilliant!!!

I watched her years ago when she first started, thought she was so lovely and felt sorry for her and pleased sheā€™d got over all that traumatic childhood of relentless bullying. I even told my eldest teenage daughter to watch her as I though she was such a good role model!!

Then with all the story times I started thinking how can someone so lovely be bullied by literally EVERYONE? Then all the other youtubers falling out with her made me realise she is the common denominator. I may have grown distant from friends over the years but I have never fallen out with any friends ever, especially to the extent we donā€™t speak. If you fall out with so many best friends, you really need to look at yourself!

Her parents annoyed me so much, her dad was in his element when he featured and her mum couldnā€™t wait to get her face on camera!

The final straw was meeting the wet fart that is spencer. I just got alarm bells ringing from the first time he ever featured and I knew straight away he would want to marry her quickly and ā€˜claim herā€™. He is punching and I was really suprised she was with someone so gimpy looking and personality of a lettuce, but he also loves the bragging rights that come with her being on YT and seemed a little too eager to feature in her videos.

He seems controlling but in a ā€˜itā€™s because I just love you so muchā€™ way, which she loves because it is attention for her and she sees it as a form of love from him. Very unhealthy. I had to unsubscribe from everything of hers.

Can anyone tell me if that ALolzā€™s friend (Spencerā€™s ex) ever uploaded her video?

Also, why did she move out of her dads in Brighton and go live with her mum for a while?
You're spot on there!

In answer to your questions - no Alozz's video never got uploaded and she moved out I think because she had an issue with her dad's girlfriend? I think that was mentioned here some threads ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
seeing as imo pretended to have anxiety for mental health week, do y'all think she is going to come out as bi for pride month?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dying at this paragraph. Wet fart. Gimpy looking. Personality of a lettuce. Got mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So over 2k was raised for Mind, wheres the receipt? Shes already stated the amount so nothing to hide surely. Unless we see a receipt, she didnt donate as far as I'm concerned šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You're spot on there!

In answer to your questions - no Alozz's video never got uploaded and she moved out I think because she had an issue with her dad's girlfriend? I think that was mentioned here some threads ago
ah thank you! I was trying to read so fast I knew I must have missed some parts, Iā€™ve been totally enthralled and so glad so many other people have finally seen the same as me!
I didnā€™t know old salad head even had a girlfriend! Just goes to show all this perfect family life and amazing relationship she has with them all, it total crap!

So he ā€˜most amazing parents in the universeā€™ divorce for some reason which they know will have affected her.

she chose to live with her dad despite mummy being her bestestwested fwend

She embarrasses her older brother who clearly has issues with social interaction, in her videos, using him for content, to the point he refuses to be in them or have any public interaction with her.

hugobee also seems to vanish out of everything

she falls out with her dad and his gf to the extent she moved miles away to the new forest with mum

Also - sheā€™s apparently been bullied so horrifically her whole life but is grateful because it made her such a strong person, so confident and sure of her own self, but now has a breakdown because anonymous people on a forum talk about her and some people said her lips were like sausages? Really? Hun, this should be a walk in the park if youā€™ve survived and dealt with everything you claim to have been through?!

The girl is just a total train wreck!!!

Dying at this paragraph. Wet fart. Gimpy looking. Personality of a lettuce. Got mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚ he just IS though, he gives me the biggest creeps! I also think their relationship is so intense in a bad way, it will all implode and weā€™ll be in for the mother of all story times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.