Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orders a size 10 yet the size 6 zip up top was baggy on her šŸ™„
6FB4C18E-DACB-496F-88B8-F201C8FE4B5F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ive not caught up on the threads from last month, i also couldnt bring myself to watch her recent videos šŸ™„
Is she basically having panic attacks because people are asking if shes had fillers? (When she obviously, most definitely has)

Reactions: 3
I cant work out if she orders bigger sizes because she genuinely believes she is that size or that she doesnā€™t want to show how skinny she is to her viewers? Those white jeans she bought were falling off her! Iā€™m a 10 and I am a completely different shape to Imo šŸ¤Æ

im amazed she didnā€™t use her weight as a sympathy vote during the panic attack vlogs, although I donā€™t want to give her any idea so Iā€™ll stop there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have admittedly only watched for less than a min on her new close haul. How many times does she feel the need to mention mental health, anxiety, loss of confidence and money!
If you are really struggling regardless having a platform or not, is it really that easy to talk about your feelings and mental health?
The way she is moving her hands about while she is talking. The shifty eyes moving around the fake grin on her face. Screams attention seeking. The only thing that's real in that shot are the pictures on the wall and even then will probably have some crappy quotes.
This girl would attract such a wider audience If she was just herself and not on performance mode all the time. I have not allowed my daughter to watch her, as this certainly isnt a role model I want her to look up too!!
Sorry for the rant so early in the morning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I honestly donā€™t even think sheā€™s a size 6, Iā€™d say smaller in some items? It doesnā€™t suit her frame to be this thin, she looked so much better back in the day where her body actually suited her frame and she didnā€™t look ill
Sheā€™s easily a 4/6 on top! Its quite worrying that she lies so much about her size

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s easily a 4/6 on top! Its quite worrying that she lies so much about her size
It could be that she's experiencing body dismorphia and believes herself to be bigger than she is. We've all seen when she's complaining that she looks bloated when in reality her stomach is completely flat. Either way, this girl really needs help.

Reactions: 19
Oh she's most definitely a 4/6. I don't see the need for all the lies, most people lie to make them smaller not bigger, not that size 10 is big in anyway.

Fake anxiety/depression aside the girl needs help. Not only for all of her lying etc but the ED she so obviously has. Or as @Elle says body dysmorphia, either way I wish her bloody husband or parents would get her help. Real help, not life coaches and fake therapists.

Thanks for all of the welcomes, feeling very loved right now, haha. Went to bed lastnight and woke up to another 3 pages, alot easier to catch up though, haha.

Reactions: 22
It could be that she's experiencing body dismorphia and believes herself to be bigger than she is. We've all seen when she's complaining that she looks bloated when in reality her stomach is completely flat. Either way, this girl really needs help.
I agree this could be worth noting, she would usually be around a size 10 from what I remember, where she looked in proportion for her frame. Sheā€™s lost so much weight and it seems to be in the time sheā€™s known spencer. I donā€™t know whatā€™s gone on but she really does not want to believe that she is now fitting into size 4/6, which doesnā€™t suit what her weight should be for her frame size to not look ill... people are clearly concerned that this just isnā€™t her at her healthy and happy weight
Edit: itā€™s perfectly fine to be a size 6 too, Iā€™m a size 6 myself, but I donā€™t believe imo is a healthy or happy size 6 ā˜¹

Reactions: 11
I agree. I'm finding all this talk about anxiety and depression from her quite fake, attention seeking and self obsessed. When clearly she 100% does have issues, be with her weight or whatever. She still isnt being honest about what is really going on with her. We can all see in front of our own eyes how much shes changed in the last year or so. Spencer should be ashamed of himself that hes not getting her help. And yes I realise I've changed my tune since yesterday haha, this girl is a headfuck lol.

Reactions: 7
So I was scrolling through IG a few weeks ago and stumbled across this girl for the first time. I know, how did I manage to miss her given that sheā€™s been loitering about for a while but hey ho. Anyway, the video was of her essentially howling about trolls. I had 2 overriding thoughts after watching 90 seconds of this 10+ mins video: 1- the video didnā€™t seem genuine. It was like she had rehearsed the whole thing but wanted it to appear a ā€œrealā€ reaction to all the ā€œcriticismā€. If she genuinely does receive that level of criticism and is that upset, why respond? I canā€™t imagine she feels that strongly given all her other posts around this one seemed normal in comparison to the rest of her IG. I got a whiff that she was jumping on the ā€œbe kindā€ hypocrite bandwagon. 2- what is her actual thing on IG? I couldnā€™t grasp what she actually does. Is she in beauty, fashion or sport or is she yet another person with a ā€œplatformā€ who actually has no talent or contribution and just plugs junk products for pay cheques?

I honestly donā€™t even think sheā€™s a size 6, Iā€™d say smaller in some items? It doesnā€™t suit her frame to be this thin, she looked so much better back in the day where her body actually suited her frame and she didnā€™t look ill
I agree! My friend at uni was a size 4-6 and it didnt look bad or anything, I lived with her for two years and she looked healthy the whole time - she was quite short too so she didn't look ill or anything, just petite but not in a sickly way!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I was scrolling through IG a few weeks ago and stumbled across this girl for the first time. I know, how did I manage to miss her given that sheā€™s been loitering about for a while but hey ho. Anyway, the video was of her essentially howling about trolls. I had 2 overriding thoughts after watching 90 seconds of this 10+ mins video: 1- the video didnā€™t seem genuine. It was like she had rehearsed the whole thing but wanted it to appear a ā€œrealā€ reaction to all the ā€œcriticismā€. If she genuinely does receive that level of criticism and is that upset, why respond? I canā€™t imagine she feels that strongly given all her other posts around this one seemed normal in comparison to the rest of her IG. I got a whiff that she was jumping on the ā€œbe kindā€ hypocrite bandwagon. 2- what is her actual thing on IG? I couldnā€™t grasp what she actually does. Is she in beauty, fashion or sport or is she yet another person with a ā€œplatformā€ who actually has no talent or contribution and just plugs junk products for pay cheques?
Basically the last one - she openly admits she doesn't know how to do makeup but she's released several makeup items and had a couple of collabs too.

She also claims to have been sporty as a child coz she won some race at school and mentions it repeatedly. She has the fashion sense of a reversing dump truck so definitely not in that industry šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I agree! My friend at uni was a size 4-6 and it didnt look bad or anything, I lived with her for two years and she looked healthy the whole time - she was quite short too so she didn't look ill or anything, just petite but not in a sickly way!
This!!!!! Exactly! Iā€™m also a size 6, but I eat really well (as in enough food, I donā€™t restrict myself) and Iā€™ve just always been into dance and exercise since I was little, Iā€™ve been quite thin since a very young age. Itā€™s very much normal and healthy looking for a lot of people, but as Iā€™ve said before I donā€™t think this is healthy for Imogen, and it can clearly be seen in her videos and photos

A question thatā€™s slightly off topic but Iā€™ve always wondered. If a vlogger receives items for free for advertising and then sells them, do they declare this as profit to HMRC? Does it count towards their taxable income?

Reactions: 5
So cringy how she keeps posting about saffron I know Iā€™ve already said it before but itā€™s weird seems like sheā€™s begging it just because she has no other friendsšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I do not like Imogen. Not at all. Her play on mental health, and anxiety attacks/depression, is incredibly triggering I imagine for so so many.

Imogen. If by any chance youā€™re reading here. Which we all know you are. Please, seek help. Woman to woman. Your attitude to your weight alone is extremely unhealthy and itā€™s even more concerning you are putting this out on your platform to a young and impressionable audience. Your mental health seems to have escalated to a point Iā€™m not sure you can come back from yourself. Please. Stop doing this for a social media following- and go and do something for yourself. The fakery only makes people angrier. Stop profiting off young people
EDIT - spelling. Oops.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much šŸ˜­.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an hole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (šŸ™„) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though šŸ™„.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think šŸ˜‚ basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? šŸ˜Š

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a tit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry on another note Iā€™ve just managed to watch some of her latest video, when spenny says Iā€™m your mirror she literally nearly bursts out laughing and is dying inside of cringe, itā€™s so funny to watchšŸ˜‚
not the reaction old spenny boy wanted, gutted for ya pups I really am šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.