Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jm203333

I hate in her story times she called herself a flirt and tease at 14. It knocked me sick what 14 year old especially 12 years ago was a tease? I find it all really exaggerated.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Chex

427B8565-DCB4-4604-A2F0-D6A171FF0421.jpeg

looking at the comments on this video and this girl said this and I think that’s disgusting. Caroline was receiving abuse left right and centre!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Grimogen blocked me ages ago and I could never understand why cos I never comment on anything on her insta! But I did try following spenny to be nosey so I bet that’s why she’s blocked me! Never thought of that til you’ve wrote this!
She is definitely the type of girl if Spencer liked your photo or messaged you, she would blame you for it and claim you want her husband hahahah

LeilaMayxx

She 100% filmed that tiktok on the same day as this haul... the makeup is identical, as is the hair. Wow for some reason this has REALLY infuriated me...how can someone be so fake and sick to fake mental health difficulties ???

• Heart

Shopifyspotify

Omg I'm 1 minute in.. Why is she wearing all these dreary clothes?! Imo do you think people who have anxiety wear sad, grey, black clothes.
She's lost the confidence to say hello hunnies, but says it in a quiet voice and continues to ramble about how she can't introduce videos anymore. Is that a side effect from your 200 panic attacks a week?

• Haha
  • Heart

Anon879

Doesn’t want her younger siblings to see a second of her panic attacks but put them all over social media repeatedly. Makes sense hun.

2E37B4C5-39FF-48D6-AA55-25F4F003AE32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 141467

So I commented on her youtube video saying I think it's disgustingthat all her HUNS fall her lies,and she's tells me she loves 😂😂looks like spenny didn't delete my comment
Proof for any huns lurking here that she doesn’t take the time to read your comments, nor does she give a shit about them, When she replies to you with all of these hearts and “love you”, don’t be fooled, it’s basically an automated reply

• Haha

Immoslips

My personal favourite is “you’d be happier if you made your bed every day” GET TO FUCK NO I WOULDNT. She strikes me as that kinda lass. Yknow.
I don’t wanna be that guy...but I literally say this every morning to my fella 🤣 I mean it really does make me feel better!

Did I miss something? Who is Idunno? And why are we cheering them on? Can someone fill me in please.
they are going through all the threads and liking posts along the way, so us OG’s on the threads have been getting many a like on our posts on previous threads and watching as Idunno makes her way through! They will be with us soon! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

jellybean98

I hate, HATE, the whole "woe is me" bullshit. I'm sat here in the middle of a depressive episode trying very hard to stay afloat, and she's just taking the fucking piss out of people who actually have mental illnesses. The only mental illness that woman has is being a compulsive liar

• Heart

Hahahax

Why is she putting on that stupid fake “soft” voice? Absolutely pathetic, then she reverts back to her normal voice throughout the video? Also the dairy free in brackets!! So intentionally done, egotistical narcissist can’t cope with her like you would just write chocolate?!!! The whole video just felt so fake, planned and calculated not to mention the 10000 ads. Can’t wait until she’s cancelled and people wise up to her fake ass persona.

squarebutton

VIP Member
Oh she's spent quite a bit on these hauls? Wonder where all that money came from considering she can't even afford a pair of weighing scales normally

• Haha

Lauradoraxx

Sorry how in the fuck are we meant to believe that LAST WEEK this girl was suicidal?.... And now because of some paint by numbers and curling her hair she’s cured o_O
Well fuck me sideways then she’s a miracle worker

• Haha
  • Heart

Smallchez

So ummm Imogen has posted a new video and that's all fine and good BUT she tagged it as being related to BLM when the video title isn't relevant to it at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Wills315

VIP Member
Rancy or whatever it was I’m crying completely forgot about that 🤣😂
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎊
I hope you are okay, sending my love. It must be so difficult to watch these videos when you truly do experience and suffer with the things that she is lying about / exaggerating.
She can’t make a genuine video as she doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body

Welcome to posting on here, don’t ever feel like you need to hold back this is a safe space for you to give your opinion without the fucking hun army assembling for attack
Thank you I'm back on my anti depressants and doing much better and my little boy and fiance keep me going. Also another thing the post she made about her younger brother on his birthday and the general way she talks about a teenage boy (referred to him as little man in a video) is so odd and did I imagine it or did she say in his birthday post that her and spency tuck him in and stroke his hair and keep an eye on him til he falls asleep , sorry but that's not right hes a 16 year old boy. Sorry 16 year old reincarnation of a dog 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

lilltagx

Im laughing so hard at imo “baby whats that white stuff on your nose??” 🤣🤣 bet he wishes it wasnt just baby princesses dairy free butter

• Haha