Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea35

Ok I've been reading for ages but never posted but couldn't help myself 1) does anyone else read these rundowns as they are watching the video to make it even funnier 2) the ridiculous way shes pretending to "not be herself " in the video. Honestly its pathetic anyone with actually mental health issues like myself would take a break and then maybe make a genuine video after the fact and when they have gotten help instead of constantly trying to get the sympathy vote in every video and Instagram post. When my mental health is at its worst which it was recently I cant even bring myself to text my friends back never mind go and post on social media and you tube and film my fucking panic attacks 3) why is spenny encouraging this and why are her parents going along with it or has she them fooled too 4) does anyone else think that Jacob or rancy , what ever the fuck she used to call him, distanced himself from her and stopped being in her videos coz he doesnt agree with her lies and manipulation. I dunno sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. It's my 28th birthday and I'm a few voddys down so I've got the balls to say what I think 😂
PLEASE SAY THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I’m so sorry to hear you are struggling with genuine mental health issues, I know the feeling well and please don’t hesitate to vent if you ever need someone to speak too. I’m glad to hear you’re getting the help you need though thats the most important thing rn ♥, I also find it infuriating to watch her videos where she is actually mocking mental health like it’s something to joke about and act out to gain sympathy and followers. Again like you said, you would take a break, and I’m sure you can agree that any medical advisor would advise you to definitely take a break from social media if this was the main cause (which in her case she is claiming it is) and secondly you wouldn’t stand in front of a camera and try on clothes with a mirror right next to the camera in front of your husband if you felt so shit about yourself. My relationship went through such a rough patch because I was so insecure in myself that I didn’t even want him to see me so the fact she’s giggling and prancing about her poxy living room in front of her husband, a camera which she’s aware she’s filming to put on YouTube for 1000s of people to see and a mirror right next to her is such a fucking kick in the balls. I really hope she never has to deal with depression or anxiety because her idea of putting on some eyebrows won’t work in the real world.
And I’m so bored and TIRED of her asking for the praise from doing her makeup or filming a video, no offence that’s her job lol. Does she think everyone else who has poor mental health goes into work everyday and seeks praise because they made it in that day????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
In her “the effect of hate” video where she’s doing a makeup tutorial and she’s doing her foundation but it’s clearly not the right shade and she begins talking to the camera saying like how she feels so insecure right now I think that’s when she realised the could profit off of it because why else would you sit in front of the camera whilst trying to film a makeup tutorial and go “aw I’m so insecure right now” “aw that’s not the right shade” “everyone’s gonna laugh at me” like why say all that if your just gonna cut it out when you edit it? I truly think she’s just a scam! She keeps mention all the hate but I literally haven’t seen one comment of hate on her insta or YouTube ????
exactly, she wouldn’t make these comments about herself if she thought she was going to cut them out when editing. She clearly said them to the camera for sympathy

• Heart

kbellen

I also think it’s clear that she never did or doesn’t have mental health issues due to the fact she’s saying that painting, writing and reading books about confidence is helping her and curing her? I understand doing all that to calm you down but if she really felt that awful and wanting to kill herself (she mentioned that in her previous video) I don’t think she’d be colouring in a picture of a butterfly.

• Heart
Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔

Attachments

• Angry

rattytatty

Thank you!!! As a person of colour, it's really reassuring to hear that! But yes totally agree, it's not a 'black' problem, it's a human problem and we should be seeing more influencers taking the time to educate themselves and speaking out!

I don't get why she posted about it if she admitted she wasn't educated on the matter, why were you posting about it then Hun? Couldn't take a few moments out your day to do some research?
I truly stand by you. I can’t believe we live in 2020 and people feel the need for such hatred. It’s not something we are born with. Something we learn. And it’s honestly been something I want to take with me always.
If she’s not educated. Educate yourself. You sit at home online for a living yknow. Read some books. Listen to the people talking. It’s not hard to want to have a voice and be a change.

• Heart

chachaslide

Isn't this her dads dog?
Hate to be that person (but I will because it's imo 😂) but how has her dads dog got her through the last two weeks? We still haven't been able to visit our families in the last two weeks? So is she saying she's been breaking the lockdown rules to go to her dads house because that's the only way his dog would be getting her through the last two weeks by CUDDLING him 🤔
Thought her hun bun angels got her through the last 2 weeks? Then it was Spencer? Now it's the dog?? What next???? The colouring in books?

I saw a story of the dog outside the other day which I assumed was at hers dads and she would have been there getting the "left over merch from the garage"????

• Haha

ChloeBee

Holly Boon's recent video where she says that people need to be honest about fillers and surgery cos girls think there's something wrong when they don't naturally look like that AMEN👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 20

squarebutton

VIP Member
I can see Imo releasing a book soon...

"From panic attacks to Pretty Little Thing hauls - a guided journey on how to bullshit your way through Mental Health Week"

• Haha

Bil

VIP Member
This will be gone in no time.
Can you tell I've activated my Twitter 😂

Is it wrong to say... that I’ve signed so many petitions this over the last few days that I’d sign one to get her off YouTube.

she’s an absolute disgrace to women. Yet I’m not even surprised? I can imagine she did this to gain support/sympathy for what she’s gone through recently but I think she’s misunderstood this is not a “trend” to jump on. It’s bigger than that. But she’s too narrow minded to understand. She needs to grow up, accept her wrong doings (and her lip fillers) and be an adult to her adult following who call her out on a daily basis.

She’s pissed me off tonight. And I haven’t even watched the whole damn thing.
I genuinely think she has a personality disorder. My friend has one and she has so many similar traits

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

OrangeJuice

I've just watched her newest video. Is she trying to be toned-down or something? Like poor me, poor Imo? And that constant "sorry for putting myself down".
Give me a second Imo, I'll get the violin out.

• Haha

Abs54

Thread suggestion :
Flogging her unwanted eyeshadow pallette, tells more lies than Roxanne Pallet.

• Haha

Sharper73

I'm putting my money on the video being a "Trying to do my makeup again", where she succeeds and then breaks down into tears and hugs Spenny because she's overcome the bullies and haters 🙄

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

chachaslide

It’s gone for 100-200 panic attacks in 2 weeks to “a lottt of panic attacks over my 27 years”
Ok 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Angry