Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zory3

For someone who doesn't "feel sexy" and has "lost confidence" she seems confident enough to pose for her shitty photos
Sometimes people do it for validation tho. I know when people are insecure, sometimes they post pictures to get compliments to build them up.

Does anyone have proof that she shat shamed? X

Reactions: 3

Missy501

I have just painfully watched her new video!
Why is she so wrapped up in herself, I get it that this is her career. She indicated a slight acknowledgement of what is going on in the world right now then went straight back onto her feelings.
She even addressed how people shouldn't judge her anxiety.
Well let me tell you she will never be nominated for an oscar as that drama queen is talking everyone into having an anxiety attack.
Not to mention the subtle sales pitch about the lip kit

Ding

VIP Member
Ive not caught up on the threads from last month, i also couldnt bring myself to watch her recent videos 🙄
Is she basically having panic attacks because people are asking if shes had fillers? (When she obviously, most definitely has)

Orangesquash174

Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
love how she’s strategically hiding her fingernails. Nail polish colour / no nail polish can be such a big giveaway. In her insta post its clear she has none on and on the depop you wouldn’t know if she did or didn’t.

Lauradoraxx

Does anyone know which video it is where her mom falls over and then she does to be dramatic? 😂 someone mentioned it on here recently. I'm trying to find it but cba to watch through all the videos, thanks!
Think it was Never Have I Ever Extreme Edition with her mum x

• Heart

rattytatty

Only just noticed she posted a dancing video to Tik Tok a few days ago saying it’s was ‘filmed weeks ago’ and she wishes she was that happy again. Absolute bullshit. She’s sat in her flat with a full face of makeup taking different selfies which she thinks people will believe were taken weeks ago. EVEN if they were, if you were feeling insecure you wouldn’t want to post it anyway. Fuck off

Oh my god also hahahaha the joggers she’s wearing in the Tik Tok that was filmed ‘weeks ago’ are the same ones that she showed she’d just bought in her miss guided haul on YouTube!!! LIAR
I think it’s already been mentioned that the joggers in her haul are different to the ones in her Tik Tok. But no doubt her Tik Toks are from now anyway.