Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marsha97

How do I watch the video that someone on this thread put up about her?? Can someone send me the link please x

Reactions: 1

Belles09

Okay im struggling to find answers to this question as there are so many pages and threads. What happened with her dad and her brother?

does anyone know who 'ashley' is? The girl who introduced laura to imo? i don't want the name or anything don't worry but was just wondering if anyone has found out who she is and whether she still has connections to anyone else in the storyline

Lalalila1234

Hey ! I’ve been reading here for a while but I’ve missed so much? What happened with her dad and brother? x can someone round it up and explain pls

Shawtymane

Holy crap! I commented about Imo on either the very first page on the first thread either here or GG and it was so stagnant for weeks and weeks, very few comments and I never really checked again.
Then she crops up on bloody Lydia Millens thread with that pathetic video and I look now and there was 9 threads suddenly blow up!! I spent the last 3 evenings catching up - it’s been brilliant!!!

I watched her years ago when she first started, thought she was so lovely and felt sorry for her and pleased she’d got over all that traumatic childhood of relentless bullying. I even told my eldest teenage daughter to watch her as I though she was such a good role model!!

Then with all the story times I started thinking how can someone so lovely be bullied by literally EVERYONE? Then all the other youtubers falling out with her made me realise she is the common denominator. I may have grown distant from friends over the years but I have never fallen out with any friends ever, especially to the extent we don’t speak. If you fall out with so many best friends, you really need to look at yourself!

Her parents annoyed me so much, her dad was in his element when he featured and her mum couldn’t wait to get her face on camera!

The final straw was meeting the wet fart that is spencer. I just got alarm bells ringing from the first time he ever featured and I knew straight away he would want to marry her quickly and ‘claim her’. He is punching and I was really suprised she was with someone so gimpy looking and personality of a lettuce, but he also loves the bragging rights that come with her being on YT and seemed a little too eager to feature in her videos.

He seems controlling but in a ‘it’s because I just love you so much’ way, which she loves because it is attention for her and she sees it as a form of love from him. Very unhealthy. I had to unsubscribe from everything of hers.

Can anyone tell me if that ALolz’s friend (Spencer’s ex) ever uploaded her video?

Also, why did she move out of her dads in Brighton and go live with her mum for a while?
You're spot on there!

In answer to your questions - no Alozz's video never got uploaded and she moved out I think because she had an issue with her dad's girlfriend? I think that was mentioned here some threads ago

Last edited:

Gossgoss

Omg HELP ME.. she seems bearable in the new video 🙈 I'm going insane

She really needs to blow dry her hair in front of her face... her head looks huge compared to her thin frame

Hahahax

I have admittedly only watched for less than a min on her new close haul. How many times does she feel the need to mention mental health, anxiety, loss of confidence and money!
If you are really struggling regardless having a platform or not, is it really that easy to talk about your feelings and mental health?
The way she is moving her hands about while she is talking. The shifty eyes moving around the fake grin on her face. Screams attention seeking. The only thing that's real in that shot are the pictures on the wall and even then will probably have some shitty quotes.
This girl would attract such a wider audience If she was just herself and not on performance mode all the time. I have not allowed my daughter to watch her, as this certainly isnt a role model I want her to look up too!!
Sorry for the rant so early in the morning 😂😂😂
And even the pictures on her walls were gifted by disenio and she made a video about them ages ago which was OBV an AD cus she gotta get that dollar one way or another!