Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
not saying her new video is good or anything but surely you have to agree that this subdued, more laid back version of her is less annoying than the in your face HELLO HUNNIES, craving attention, dramatic type video that she would have uploaded before this fiasco. She may be putting on an act to seem sad and hurt but honestly i would like to see this more quiet and actually human like personality in her videos in the future rather than the robotic influencer she has become

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Coming back here where I feel safe after being attacked on another thread. Baby princesses I promise Iโ€™ll never stray again
Lipscombe thread? I saw that if it was. I've had to stop reading i was infuriated at being labeled uneducated ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅฑ

Hvfdtbnkyc

Ugh. So Iโ€™m really not happy with what Iโ€™ve just discovered. Imo has recently been verified on insta and has 242k subscribers.
Makeupbytammi has 268k subscribers and still isnโ€™t verified!? What the actual fuck.
And in light of what is going on right now, I think this is truly awful.

Thereโ€™s probably more with more followers than the dickhead who arenโ€™t verified but this is one Iโ€™ve noticed tonight.
x_carms has over 400k and isnโ€™t verified ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an arsehole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (๐Ÿ™„) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though ๐Ÿ™„.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think ๐Ÿ˜‚ basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a shit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ™Œ

Alexbrown

Waitrose cake mix... Huns do not shop with common folk at B&M... But I'll make a cake and I'll be cured! :rolleyes:

Lalaxo

Canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s hashtagged BLM and only spoke for about 15 seconds, she is insufferable ๐Ÿ™„ canโ€™t stand the twat! Half the views on her new vids are from us tattle gals so we can tear it to shreds wonder what her views would be if we didnโ€™t go on and view the shit show that is Imogenation ๐Ÿ™„
She will read here and the blm hash tag will be gone lol

I found "the secret" really damaging and I couldn't even finish it. If you want to be rich, you have to think you are going to get rich. If you want to be happy you have to think happy. If think negative you will be a negative person. Fucking dumb.
I can't watch any of her shit videos, they are damaging too. Using mental health to get views & likes, seriously fucks me off.

I know someone who read that and she went a bit crazy too. It's like she wasn't the same person anymore and not on a good way.

I wouldn't wish bad mental health on anyone, but I am clinically depressed & have BPD and I would love for her to be in my shoes to understand what real mental health battles feels like

xoxoa

She is such a fucking actress!! I just canโ€™t with the new video ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Forcing out the tears... calling her followers best friends ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

game over tiny tears we can see through your BULLSHIT

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Views going down... Hopefully people have finally realised her bullshit. I'm sure by next week she'll be back to her normal hunni upbeat self when the ad money is slowing down... Gotta get that dollar in some how.
Lol I hope they have ๐Ÿ˜

Whatsallthisthen19

Am I just paranoid/drunk or does it not look like she has some sort of rinse/colour in her hair in the latest Tik tok that she supposedly filmed weeks ago? Looks ever so slightly a different shade than it did in your last vid to me baby gal ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”. But then I must b wrong cos our princess doesn't lie ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Reactions: 2

KayM

I just couldn't stop staring at her lips in her new video, like everyone has said before they just really don't suit her face ๐Ÿ˜ณ

XXSJPXX

Hi, Iโ€™m new on here and I know itโ€™s really old news and Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s been talked about many threads ago, but why is she and Holly no longer friends? x

Hahahax

Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an arsehole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (๐Ÿ™„) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though ๐Ÿ™„.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think ๐Ÿ˜‚ basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a shit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.
Welcome!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค

I think God pushes her hairline an inch back everytime she lies
Holy crap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited: