Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squarebutton

VIP Member
Deceased.

Honestly I’m shocked and sickened that an assumption was made of my race, based on my opinions! I’d like to think I was well educated. I have a £40,000 debt and a piece of paper that shows I’m slightly educated. But maybe not toooo much!! Hahaha
Fuck me they went for you over there didn't they? Stay here darling, you're allowed any opinion you like. Unless you start praising Imo in which case I may have to assume your race and imply you are uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Elle

VIP Member
Started watching but had to stop. GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH. The fake self deprecating comments, pretending she doesn't know how to do hauls anymore, the false 'subdued' version of herself, it's all so calculated and boring. I agree with the poster above who said it looks like she might have had something done to her face. She does look different. Maybe it's just that she's cured of her anxiety now so is a whole new woman!

• Haha
  • Heart

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’ve only seen the previews too and all I can say is Why the fuck is Spenny is this video again!!! There is no need for him to be there fuck off

• Haha

Hereforthetea35

She doesn’t make sense is she aware there’s a difference between anxiety attacks and panic attacks all this time she’s been saying she’s having panic attacks and now is saying that her anxieties, anxieties this anxieties that. If the mind charity had been so helpful for her in “saving her life” I’m guessing she would of spoke with someone if you were speaking to a licensed therapist / counsellor / someone from the nhs to do with mental health you would first of all be told exactly what you were experiencing and diagnose you with something because to be experiencing 14-20 panic attacks a day minimum is alarming they would be monitoring that for health reasons also and from the calculations of her saying 100s-200s it would work out at around that amount daily. Also seeming as she’s recording her monstrosity attempts of what she likes to call panic attacks she would know for definite what she is experiencing! And just to add any sort of mental health advisor would advise you to stay off social media if this was the case as that’s one of her main causes of all of this... She’s really pissing me off with this now.

D_Wills

VIP Member
Just uploading these for any huns who are lurking. These photos were very clearly taken, and uploaded, on the same day. If you believe imogen has lost her confidence and forgotten how to make on make up she has successfully manipulated you. Heres the evidence clear as day!

Also side note but i haven't touched my make up or felt very sexy in a couple of months because, oh yeah, we are living in the MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC!
All I notice is that she hasnt ironed the shirt in the "trying to be sexy" photo. As a pp said, she has no idea what makes an aesthetically pleasing photo. Shes about as sexy as a blade of grass.

• Haha

Alfies_Boy

“Black Lives Matter, but back to me, my mental health and my clothing haul”

How disgusting and tone deaf is this vacuous woman!

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
She didn’t expect the views on the this has to stop video. Last time she got 500k views was July 2018. Hence 3 more videos on it, promoting merch which has been sitting in the garage, mentioning palettes being back in stock and tweets about treading etc. She’s desperate to be how she usually is. Posting apparent old photos and TikToks.. weirdly they’ve never been posted before. It’s almost like they are brand new. My husband reckons this is her rebranding because the old videos weren’t attracting views, her audience can’t relate to her having a husband etc.

jellybean98

To be honest, I'll admit, i've always really liked her and until recently she was one of my favourite youtubers. But since reading this thread and going back to watch old videos and looking at her recent social media posts, i think there's something off with her. i don't think she's a horrible person and I really don't think she deserves the cruel comments about her appearance. But I do think there is something fake with her and i think all this donating ad sense and the the selling of those hoodies, is her trying to do some major damage control. I think she's enjoying the attention she's getting.

Another thing, she's made endless videos over the years about bullying, sexual assault, relationship breakdowns, domestic violence. She clearly (or so she says) has been through a lot. So why is she crying about how bad her mental health issues are at the moment and how low her confidence is when she allegedly has been through some such awful life events? something definitely doesn't add up
because she's a compulsive liar who's dying for cash

Wba230

Only just noticed she posted a dancing video to Tik Tok a few days ago saying it’s was ‘filmed weeks ago’ and she wishes she was that happy again. Absolute bullshit. She’s sat in her flat with a full face of makeup taking different selfies which she thinks people will believe were taken weeks ago. EVEN if they were, if you were feeling insecure you wouldn’t want to post it anyway. Fuck off

Oh my god also hahahaha the joggers she’s wearing in the Tik Tok that was filmed ‘weeks ago’ are the same ones that she showed she’d just bought in her miss guided haul on YouTube!!! LIAR

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

squarebutton

VIP Member
There’s currently another new member going through thread 3 - we could be in here for the long haul guys with all these new members finding us so fucking hilarious 😉

• Haha

Hereforthetea35

The I am grateful bit... she is grateful for dairy free chocolate but I thought on all her posts she says how grateful she is for her husband and her “hunniezzzzz” for getting her through her week of depression???
FD4D4EA5-6E70-4B97-B3F8-7EE7DE8A3909.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Chex

So the attention seeker is back at it! These pics were all taken on the same day she’s wearing that same damn see through crop top she has on Depop and the post a few days ago and there’s no way she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring, the exact same makeup, the same top and exactly the same hair 3 different days. I don’t buy it. View attachment 141486
I just know this haul is going to be a montage of her saying she looks ugly and stupid and doesn’t feel like herself and how she wish she felt sexy in the outfits but she doesn’t because she’s soooo anxious and everyone’s looking at her. She’s the most problematic person on the internet!

• Haha