Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really wish she would just admit she’s had her lips done, why it angers me so much i don’t know but to lie about something which is so blatantly bleeping obvious is just taking the piss out of her “huns” who look up to her (god bloody help them). i just don’t understand how she’s going to come out the other side of this whole self created drama without even acknowledging them😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her newest video has made me feel so angry.

As someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety for well over ten years I feel like she is just trivialising it so much.

The crocodile tears and the fake panic attacks are just a joke.

I know how it feels to not want to be here anymore and for her sake I really hope she doesn't know what that feeling is like. But then on the other hand to throw around suicidal thoughts like that like its nothing is absolutely disgusting.

I probably shouldn't have watched the video to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imogen is vile, she has victim mentality whilst being the most damaging, dangerous, witch of a human that there is. I really hope she flops, she deserves to for what she’s put others through and her recent behaviour shows how rancid and manipulating she is.
Imogen hi hun, 👋 you are a bleep.

Reactions: 18

As someone who has suffered with depression and anxiety for well over ten years I feel like she is just trivialising it so much.

I know how it feels to not want to be here anymore and for her sake I really hope she doesn't know what that feeling is like. But then on the other hand to throw around suicidal thoughts like that like its nothing is absolutely disgusting.

I'm so sorry you suffer with this 💜

There's varying degrees of all of this. From mildest to extreme not one is anything like she's portraying it to be. It's not only insulting but it's bloody dangerous.

She is making an absolute mockery of it all and to have other big influencers endorsing this behaviour is even worse

Reactions: 6
I've just thought who she reminds me off, Roxanne Pallett, the women on celeb big brother who made up she was punched, and then others came forward and said she had done similar to them. She also went to drama school and has the same victim mentality and narcissistic personality as Imi.

She knows she's been found out for all the lies, so her back is against the wall, and she's doing all this mental health stuff to manipulate the Huns to stick up for her, hoping the Huns voice is louder than the people who have rumbled her, and also if she claims mental health problems she thinks that will protect her from people attacking her and get more people on her side. Just my opinion of course

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand how she ever thought she would get away with lying on a video on her ‘story times’, upload it and think nobody would ever find out she’s lying about stuff. It is complete nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I never watched her story times because I’ve no patience for them but I can imagine the lies in them, anything to make her always look like the victim so she can beg for sympathy of her deluded followers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This witch is really making me angry now. She’s basically taking the absolute piss out of any of us that GENUINLEY suffer with depression/ anxiety. How is she getting away with making money from this. She’s laughing at us all😡😡😡

Hit the nail on the head with this!💗

I'm just going to leave this here....I'm truly speechless at the audacity
What a bleeping dick. I’m struggling to even laugh and joke about her anymore because she is just pissing is me off so much. She’s riding on the back of this and making money and gaining popularity from mental health.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how she ever thought she would get away with lying on a video on her ‘story times’, upload it and think nobody would ever find out she’s lying about stuff. It is complete nonsense 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I never watched her story times because I’ve no patience for them but I can imagine the lies in them, anything to make her always look like the victim so she can beg for sympathy of her deluded followers
At first I used to love her story times, I used to think shes had a really interesting life and had a really good way of telling stories. Forgive me, I was a Hun ok 🙈

Theres absolutely no way she will go back to them now as she knows that we, well mainly @peachypie lol, will pick them apart and know it's all bullshit. I doubt we'll get the final part #158 of her stomach condition story time now either.

Reactions: 5
she’s bloody loving this isn’t she what a sick sick sick girl i am bleeping disgusted

Reactions: 10
What worries me, like genuinely feel sick that this could happened but she’s making young naive teenagers think that if their suicidal thoughts/ mental health problems don’t disappear within a week or 2 and they end up taking their own life because they haven’t got ‘theirs huns’ or a HUSBAND to save them

Reactions: 9
Hi! Sorry long time lurker but I'm extremely shy that's why I don't really post! Long story short I'm an ex Hun (lol there's really a pattern here isn't there?!) anyway I've been struggling with depression, suicidal thoughts for the past 4 years, there was a time about 2 years ago where I had a relapse of self harm but I loved Imogen so much and really looked up to her that I decided to reach out to her on Instagram, I had my family's support of course but she was such a role model to me that I decided to pour my heart out and tell her how tit I feel.. I got ignored. So she can spout out how much mental health she cares about and her fans all she wants in reality she's just another influencer who doesn't give a tit lmao
Same thing happened to me. That’s why I went off her. I guess she only replies to huns who enable her and tell her how wonderful she is.

Ignore me if this has already been posted on here (i couldn’t remember seeing it), but I’ve just stumbled upon this YouTube video of someone posting tattle comments on imogen

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Off topic but what youtubers does everyone watch that they actually like?
I really like Makemeupmissa. She does lush makeup looks and doesn’t annoy me unlike most other youtubers 😂

Now the panic attack count has gone back down to 100 over the last 2 weeks, not 200.
Reckon she’s got a scale at like the covid Rate of infection “R” scale? “The P rate is down to 100 now huns x”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks like she knew what Spencer was like. I can't imagine her being with someone and not knowing their past, she's seems like she'd have to know everything.
It's the letter he left her when her went to his stag do.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm sick and tired of her making a mockery of mental health!! I know it wont be taken down but in still annoyed. Screenshot_20200523-200133_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200523-200133_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 14
Looks like she knew what Spencer was like. I can't imagine her being with someone and not knowing their past, she's seems like she'd have to know everything.
It's the letter he left her when her went to his stag do.

"Please dont worry about me, I'm a grown changed man and things will be different"

Oooohhh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.