Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg omg omg go and look at Spencer’s follow list.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesn’t allow him to follow girls because he follows 3 and one is her and the other two her YouTube mates. Wow 😂😂. What has she done to him!! She must have made him unfollow any girls or ex flames from his duck boy past😂
Hahahaha we really are discovering so much about their “perfect” relationship. Dear bleeping god.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey guys. Been a long time lurker since before it all kicked off with the sausage lips fiasco 😅
I’m just horrified at her recent antics. Can’t believe the levels she’s stooping to. Anyway, just spotted this, you’ll notice the time stamp on the pictures. Clearly no one (from here anyway...) is gullible enough to believe they’re old pics (can’t remember who spotted the rings!) but the time stamps??? Is she just rubbing it in everyone’s faces now? She’s a bleeping sociopath.
9B42408D-64A1-4DB8-996C-3177237060A3.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey guys. Been a long time lurker since before it all kicked off with the sausage lips fiasco 😅
I’m just horrified at her recent antics. Can’t believe the levels she’s stooping to. Anyway, just spotted this, you’ll notice the time stamp on the pictures. Clearly no one (from here anyway...) is gullible enough to believe they’re old pics (can’t remember who spotted the rings!) but the time stamps??? Is she just rubbing it in everyone’s faces now? She’s a bleeping sociopath.
View attachment 137185
She makes my blood boil. bleeping dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 137185
I see she's feeling good enough to flog her crappy merch. Why couldn't she have taken a photo of the jumper on a hanger? She's taking the piss at this point, stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just had a look on Grimo's channel and oh my god she has a whole section called "living with a chronic condition" are you SERIOUS?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 137185
The cheeky lying bleeping bleep!!!! Taking happy smiling photos when she’s having 200 panic attacks a day, at the lowest point of her life. Oh she makes me sick!

Feeling better, Imo? twit.
46EF5CB8-720A-4769-83DD-42C1AD706345.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m gutted, I was genuinely a fan of hers. Does she deserve hate? No. Does she deserve to be caught out in her disgusting behaviour? Yes.
Just when her 2 weeks of madness is coming to an end her palette comes back into stock. Now correct me if I’m reaching too far but regardless of all of this, she’s going to be laughing her way to the bank while making a foolery out of mental health.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Omg omg omg go and look at Spencer’s follow list.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesn’t allow him to follow girls because he follows 3 and one is her and the other two her YouTube mates. Wow 😂😂. What has she done to him!! She must have made him unfollow any girls or ex flames from his duck boy past😂
No no she didn’t make him unfollow people, she made him delete his old Instagram and created him a brand new fresh one!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I've just thought who she reminds me off, Roxanne Pallett, the women on celeb big brother who made up she was punched, and then others came forward and said she had done similar to them. She also went to drama school and has the same victim mentality and narcissistic personality as Imi.

She knows she's been found out for all the lies, so her back is against the wall, and she's doing all this mental health stuff to manipulate the Huns to stick up for her, hoping the Huns voice is louder than the people who have rumbled her, and also if she claims mental health problems she thinks that will protect her from people attacking her and get more people on her side. Just my opinion of course
Omg YES 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
View attachment 137185
Oh look she looks mega happy on the 22nd May! The bleeping idiot, so disgusting :mad: I really hope more of her 'huns' start seeing through her bullshit and come over to us

• Angry
Reactions: 9
IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON

Babygal is back with the pink eyeshadow and long sighs, this time with some moonpig cards In the background telling her how amazing she is.

miraculously her meltdown is over as quickly as mental health awareness week!

Has taken tattlers advice on board and tells the huns she is donating AD sense from last two Vids to mind MH charity. She’s also trying to palm off excess stock of her crappy old merch with the proceeds “going to MIND”. I’ll believe it when I see the proof huns.

Tells the huns that MH charities are important cause they help so many people across the UK....doesn’t mention how they’ve helped her but she must have contacted them surely?! She’s having 14+ panic attacks a day!

So she’s decided it’s TIME TO MOVE ON! it’s as easy as that huns! You have a breakdown for mental health awareness week then decide it’s time to move on. All in a week!

She’s got a therapist and life coach.

She’s gone from having 14+ panic attacks a day to being in a much better headspace all within a week!

Monologue on how terrible she’s been feeling but tells the huns she has an excellent support system around her and if any huns are feeling down they have to remember that so many people are going through worse than them. Which is exactly what people want to hear when they are riddled with anxiety and depression! Isn’t it?!

The huns are confused because surely someone so badly affected would have much more compassion and empathy?

Being infront of the camera has been a real struggle for her, yet she has managed to pretty much keep to her upload schedule! I mean it’s lockdown and her content is based on judging other people which must be hard to do when you can’t go to a supermarket and run around shouting that everyone’s staring at you.

monologue full of “ME” and “I”. Attempt at a fake cry. Fail.

oh she’s only had 100 panic attacks in the last week now.

she’s looking to make an “inspirational bounce back” from this

she loves creating content and just wants to get back into the swing of things!

plans to document the journey of “bouncing back” fake cry attempt 2&3.

She thanks tattle, she’s greatful to us huns! I would like to take this thanks and use it to better my rundowns. I would say I’ll use her thanks to focus on bettering my spelling and grammar....but she isn’t worth it tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️
We’re making her a better person and learning from every mistake she’s ever made! we’ve made her realise how many people suffer with anxiety and “mental health”. This winds me up because everyone has mental health. It’s “*poor* mental health” that people struggle with, you dumbass!
ALSO! I’m glad that you a know the world doesn’t revolve around you, but I think it’s lip service...pardon the pun 🙃

condescends anyone who isn’t up her arse. Patronises anyone that dislikes her. Hun I don’t hate you, I’m indifferent I really like myself thank you very much!

oh, acknowledges that she’s being patronising but begs the haters to seek help.

attempt fake cries number 4 & 5 while talking about herself. Fails.

Fake cry attempt number 6 comes and disappears as quickly as she tells the huns she just wants to get back to being her cringy self.

She’s out of the dark place now, oh no she isn’t, oh yeah she is. Baby princess can’t make up her mind!

Thanks the huns for saving her life then quickly moves on to shilling the merch again!

Ends on a final failed attempt at a cry.

YOU BABYPRICESS ANGEL head, are a DISGRACE!!
Thank you so much for this baby gal. I can’t put myself through watching the train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh duck OFF IMO. Stop milking mental health awareness week for your own benefit!!!! YOU ARE VILE.
A million and more % agree! Vileness at its best! She really is milking this! She has ZERO morals! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is DISGUSTING. Promoting her own eyeshadow palettes because she knows she’s got more followers after all this shite.

Last week she was suicidal, this week a bleeping eyeshadow palette being in stock makes her day!?!?

Amazing recovery, Imo. I salute you. For being a first class bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I genuinely think though that she thinks she had a panic attack/breakdown etc and that she’s bounced back now. Like she’s not “maliciously” milking this, she actually thinks that’s what it entails and she’s now reaping the rewards of having more followers because she was so “open and honest”. It’s sickening but I fully believe she’s a deluded narcissist

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.