Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serena35

Personally I think all of this has nothing to do with her lips. People have been commenting about her lips for YEARS.
This has all started because a few people came on here and basically snapped and said that they knew her and had had enough of her bullshit/lies. Imogen has read all of that and has ABSOLUTELY shit herself (completely proving that the girls on this forum are telling the truth) and has now made this into a huge bullying thing while also mentioning Caroline Flack (manipulation) to try and shut people up (scare tactics) she's also realised this has worked in her favour and she is getting all the attention she craves and her views are sky high which means more money.
She is an absolute liar and I honestly am so grateful for this forum. I use to think
"it can't be just me who see's through the bullshit" and I'm so relieved there are SO MANY people who feel the same. And I'm not just talking about us, I'm talking about all the YouTubers that don't talk to her anymore. Even her huns are now turning to this forum. People aren't buying it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Orangesquash174

xx - Trigger warning - refers to depression, sucidial thoughts and mental health issues - xx

I think that both a therapist and a life coach would have told her to deactivate her social media and stop making videos for a while - as this is the cause of her apparent sucidical thoughts and source of "hate", they must be so bloody confused to see there's no hate in her comments, if these therapists even exist.
I really don't understand what has made her tip over the edge after having supposedly being bullied all her life. And if she did genuinely have severe depression and sucidal thoughts, I highly doubt that her 8-14 year old viewers saying comments such as "You're so strong hun you're an inspiration" would save you from that dark mental place. Words like that would have no effect on you. They would not heal you in the slightest.

Regards to todays upload, how could you go from having 100s of panic attacks in a week, supposedly, to then suddenly feeling like "I can do this" and decide to vlog your recovery on your channel until you feel in a better mental space and post it for to these young impressionable viewers to see. Its ridiculous to portray that one can recover and "move on" from mental health issues and sucidal thoughts within a week or two AND decide to stay on social media during your personal ban from it which is what has cause your issue in the first place AND upload a video today. Its giving an unrealistic portrayal of recovery from metal health issues, and those with real mental health issues who are a fan of hers will feel more in the dark with their issues as they will not be recovering as quickly as Imogen miraculously has.

What a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

squarebutton

VIP Member
Imogenation #9 Narcissist, dramatist, compulsive liar, watching her subscriber count get higher and higher

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Hi! Sorry long time lurker but I'm extremely shy that's why I don't really post! Long story short I'm an ex Hun (lol there's really a pattern here isn't there?!) anyway I've been struggling with depression, suicidal thoughts for the past 4 years, there was a time about 2 years ago where I had a relapse of self harm but I loved Imogen so much and really looked up to her that I decided to reach out to her on Instagram, I had my family's support of course but she was such a role model to me that I decided to pour my heart out and tell her how shit I feel.. I got ignored. So she can spout out how much mental health she cares about and her fans all she wants in reality she's just another influencer who doesn't give a shit lmao

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Sarahbub

I did wonder after watching her story times if all this was true and she was that unlucky to be such a victim in every situation .. always two sides ... hope your friend is ok
Yeah it’s unbelievable because it’s not true, look I’ll tell you all the truth.... I was there when my mate went through her breakup and it happened because Imogen saw a fragile relationship as they just had just had there kid and we’re very young and like she’s said in videos didn’t stop until he broke and got with her, my mate found the txts between them just to add when there were still together... Imogen knew this too. Then shiv split up with him, they Imogen and her baby dad had a thing for a few months and then her babydaddy begged for shiv back when he realised he made the wrong move, she took him back. Then Imogen was very angry and made her life hell until the point that my mate gave up and ended it again and he ended up with Imogen. This was about 2 years on... they were then together for about a year, the split, shiv and her ex then rekindled a freindship and she forgave him in order to co parent - Imogen didn’t like this and still contacted her, even sent police to her flat accusing shiv of hitting her in a club - untrue. Spreading rumours about her son and other crap for years... Imogen finally moved on and shiv didn’t hear from her until 2 years later she messaged her and apologised for everything and admitting lying and said she felt bad for it all. Shiv said it’s okay I forgive you, this is life and take care kind of thing.... then now she’s done these videos and sent people to abuse and send hate, shiv is confused and angry and just wants her to leave her alone. She was never with there kids dad for years and 80% of what she says in videos happened didn’t happen. She is one fucked up girl, she knows who I am and she will know that I will stick up for shiv until I die as she is a good person, good mum and amazing mate. I’ve been her best mate for 12 years and Imogen defo will remember me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

rattytatty

Did anyone make the “shes got a few twix up her sleeve” jokes yet? Cause if they did .. I’ll let myself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sarahbub

Hey guys, I’ve just had my mate “babymum” of the ex as you know her very upset on the phone! she’s been messaged again this eve and threatened... the account saying she knows where she lives with her son and will “send people round” because she’s lying about Imogen” she also said she knows her mate wrote on tattle exposing Imogen from me saying before that Imogen was involved in her being messaged. So someone on here is obviously a fan and messageing her and feeding the comments back. She is older and too proud to come on here but how dare she threaten her, especially where she lives with her child. Imogen really has a lot to answer for and needs to stop with this awful harassment... how dare she preach about the her hate when she’s facilitating threats on my mate and Dexter, (her son) she’s contacted his dad, and he’s fuming and offered to go over to the flat to face whoever may turn up...incase it’s true as she’s genuinely worried, she says Imogen is capable of a lot and knows her address, so she can’t take it lightly. Shiv has said if she gets more messages she wants to see this thread incase of police having to get involved but hopefully it won’t get that far and all of us have done nothing wrong, just to figure out who on here is sending the threats. Will find out the username and put on here ASAP! Wow this is getting fucked up now, give up Imogen and “be kind” she’s probably reading here and set up the account and sent the messages herself to shiv

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

SB286

B5ED2CBD-6FD8-47C7-9529-D602FB2D1C69.jpeg
someone posted this on the latest vid, let’s see how long it takes her to delete. So true

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Sarahbub

Anyway, I wanted to tell you all this before but shiv didn’t want me too but after this eve she said tell them who she really is for me. I think she had issues with her own family and was fucked up then did that to my mate not fully understanding how bad it was. My mate lost her family, boyfriend of 6 years and father of her child through Imogen’s obsession to be wanted, she says she was never meant to be with him (the dad) anyway because that happened but Imogen definitely wasn’t meant for him either and so much pain could have been avoided. She loves his current gf as she even says to me they are meant to be and loves the father of her kid and wants him to be happy and I believe if that was Imogen she would say the same even after all she’s done. She’s a diamond. Haha in Imogen’s face though as they are best mates now and have a co parent relationship people who know them are jealous of.

Love you all ❤ Shiv says thanks too and sends love! I tell her everything from here lol Thanks for supporting my girl and not believing the crazy cow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Immoslips

IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON

Babygal is back with the pink eyeshadow and long sighs, this time with some moonpig cards In the background telling her how amazing she is.

miraculously her meltdown is over as quickly as mental health awareness week!

Has taken tattlers advice on board and tells the huns she is donating AD sense from last two Vids to mind MH charity. She’s also trying to palm off excess stock of her shitty old merch with the proceeds “going to MIND”. I’ll believe it when I see the proof huns.

Tells the huns that MH charities are important cause they help so many people across the UK....doesn’t mention how they’ve helped her but she must have contacted them surely?! She’s having 14+ panic attacks a day!

So she’s decided it’s TIME TO MOVE ON! it’s as easy as that huns! You have a breakdown for mental health awareness week then decide it’s time to move on. All in a week!

She’s got a therapist and life coach.

She’s gone from having 14+ panic attacks a day to being in a much better headspace all within a week!

Monologue on how terrible she’s been feeling but tells the huns she has an excellent support system around her and if any huns are feeling down they have to remember that so many people are going through worse than them. Which is exactly what people want to hear when they are riddled with anxiety and depression! Isn’t it?!

The huns are confused because surely someone so badly affected would have much more compassion and empathy?

Being infront of the camera has been a real struggle for her, yet she has managed to pretty much keep to her upload schedule! I mean it’s lockdown and her content is based on judging other people which must be hard to do when you can’t go to a supermarket and run around shouting that everyone’s staring at you.

monologue full of “ME” and “I”. Attempt at a fake cry. Fail.

oh she’s only had 100 panic attacks in the last week now.

she’s looking to make an “inspirational bounce back” from this

she loves creating content and just wants to get back into the swing of things!

plans to document the journey of “bouncing back” fake cry attempt 2&3.

She thanks tattle, she’s greatful to us huns! I would like to take this thanks and use it to better my rundowns. I would say I’ll use her thanks to focus on bettering my spelling and grammar....but she isn’t worth it tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️
We’re making her a better person and learning from every mistake she’s ever made! we’ve made her realise how many people suffer with anxiety and “mental health”. This winds me up because everyone has mental health. It’s “*poor* mental health” that people struggle with, you dumbass!
ALSO! I’m glad that you a know the world doesn’t revolve around you, but I think it’s lip service...pardon the pun 🙃

condescends anyone who isn’t up her arse. Patronises anyone that dislikes her. Hun I don’t hate you, I’m indifferent I really like myself thank you very much!

oh, acknowledges that she’s being patronising but begs the haters to seek help.

attempt fake cries number 4 & 5 while talking about herself. Fails.

Fake cry attempt number 6 comes and disappears as quickly as she tells the huns she just wants to get back to being her cringy self.

She’s out of the dark place now, oh no she isn’t, oh yeah she is. Baby princess can’t make up her mind!

Thanks the huns for saving her life then quickly moves on to shilling the merch again!

Ends on a final failed attempt at a cry.

YOU BABYPRICESS ANGEL DICKHEAD, are a DISGRACE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

serp

Chatty Member
I came here to find some tea on imo but your all just talking about your fave youtubers? Shut up and talk about Imogen please im not bothered about who you watch.
Alright bossy don't come in here demanding when you haven't even been here a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52