Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying ‘someone always has it worse’ to someone who is depressed is completely inappropriate. Saying it to someone who’s has a bad day, maybe ok. Proper depression you can’t just snap out of and think ‘oh yes my life is better than someone else’s, I’ll cheer up’. I know from experience it is relentless hopelessness And low mood for months and months. If someone had said to me ‘someone has it worse’ when I was depressed, no joke that at my proper lowest that could’ve pushed me over the line. She’s SO irresponsible, I am actually furious.
I hope for her followers sakes she doesn’t become a MH channel because with advice like that she will do more harm than good.

Reactions: 21
I’m genuinely not giving hate because I know the effect it can have on people. But Imogenation’s latest stunt is the final straw- completely unfollowed on everything. You CANNOT play with kids (who is her audience)s emotions saying you’ve saved my life (implying suicide) and posting 6 videos in 2 weeks about your panic attacks. It’s just a woeful attempt at trying to stay relevant and it’s sickened me. My mum has recently passed away and I’m going through absolute hell, and she’s threatening suicide and being completely irresponsible which has come completely out of nowhere. But now it’s ‘time to move on’? Guarantee by next week they’ll be a normal video uploaded where she’s feeling much better. Mental health isn’t a trend or just a low mood. She’s made her bed for me.
Hope you’re doing as ok as possible ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely not giving hate because I know the effect it can have on people. But Imogenation’s latest stunt is the final straw- completely unfollowed on everything. You CANNOT play with kids (who is her audience)s emotions saying you’ve saved my life (implying suicide) and posting 6 videos in 2 weeks about your panic attacks. It’s just a woeful attempt at trying to stay relevant and it’s sickened me. My mum has recently passed away and I’m going through absolute hell, and she’s threatening suicide and being completely irresponsible which has come completely out of nowhere. But now it’s ‘time to move on’? Guarantee by next week they’ll be a normal video uploaded where she’s feeling much better. Mental health isn’t a trend or just a low mood. She’s made her bed for me.
Sending you love x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyway, I wanted to tell you all this before but shiv didn’t want me too but after this eve she said tell them who she really is for me. I think she had issues with her own family and was fucked up then did that to my mate not fully understanding how bad it was. My mate lost her family, boyfriend of 6 years and father of her child through Imogen’s obsession to be wanted, she says she was never meant to be with him (the dad) anyway because that happened but Imogen definitely wasn’t meant for him either and so much pain could have been avoided. She loves his current gf as she even says to me they are meant to be and loves the father of her kid and wants him to be happy and I believe if that was Imogen she would say the same even after all she’s done. She’s a diamond. Haha in Imogen’s face though as they are best mates now and have a co parent relationship people who know them are jealous of.

Love you all ❤ Shiv says thanks too and sends love! I tell her everything from here lol Thanks for supporting my girl and not believing the crazy cow ❤
I'm so glad you're back with all this!! I would love to hear your friends side of the story but I understand she has grown up since all that and has a son to protect. I always said it was obviously Imo never got over him.

Reactions: 12
@Sarahbub sending you and your friend lots of love from us all. She doesn’t deserve this tit from Imogen’s huns, you’re a good pal defending her (not that we believe grimo)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Sarahbub I’m so sorry that you and your friend have had to deal with all of this tit from Imogen for so long!
Fair play to you both for speaking out and letting the truth be known.
Please send her and her son all of my love, I’m a mum myself and I can’t even imagine how scared she must be feeling right now because of those messages ❤ Xxx

• Heart
@Sarahbub firstly, sending all my love to your friend, I truly hope she’s alright and knows that we believe her over grimo any day ♥ I’m so sorry she’s gone through all of this

I was curious though, did your friend ever consider making a video to expose Imogen’s lies? I understand if not, that’s fair enough and I would probably be too anxious in case the huns attacked me lol 😣

• Heart
I just wanted to chime in that there was a time in my life I was having 4-5 panic attacks a day and I still was (somehow) doing a full time course. They went away with medication...or not fully, but they were mitigated with medication.

it was horrible to live that way as the anxiety felt near constant. I’m not sure how someone could have 14 a day as really bad ones can last over an hour and even happen in your sleep.
I mentioned previously I had a full on nervous breakdown years ago, 14+ panic attacks every single day over a period of time would not be possible without being hospitalised. I wasnt having half as many and yet I was too anxious and on edge to eat or drink, ended up on a drip. If you were in such a constant, permanent state of anxiety you wouldnt be on social media, checking your follower numbers, posting on instagram, rooting through a garage for merch, posing for photos to sell it, setting that up online. It wouldnt happen. You couldnt. Its bull.

• Heart
OMG @Sarahbub I’ve just read through all of this and feel so sad for your poor friend and her son. Seems like Imo has always liked manipulating children! I can’t believe she’s receiving threats and stuff now too. Absolutely disgusting, I hope her and her son are ok and hopefully the police can do something.
cant believe it’s been so many years and she’s still quite clearly obsessed. Your friend is a better woman than me I’ll tell you that! If someone was doing what Imo was doing to her back in the day and saying the things Imo was saying to her son to my daughter I would be wanting blood. I was once with someone who had a child, way before I had children myself. His child’s mother was pretty much what Imogen painted your friend to be, she would send me horrible messages and all sorts. I knew she must still be hurt from everything back when they broke up (ages before we got together I might add) I did the right thing and kept my distance. Even without being a mother I knew to respect a mother. We was together for a long time in the end and eventually I was around his son, I never referred to myself as his step mum! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just watching Lucy Moon's latest 168 hours vlog. At the end she speaks about Imo's 'effects of hate' video (but weirdly doesn't specifically mention her name). Anyway, it made me feel angry and just left me in disbelief. Lucy said it was the most 'visceral portrayal of the effects of online bullying' she's ever seen and said that for her it was as moving as Jessie from Little Mix's documentary. I mean, come on. Why are people buying this?! She goes on to talk about gossip sites in general and how horrendous they are. She also says all the hate is directed at women and sexism plays a big part in it...sorry what?! And that these sites create a community where women come together just to tear other women down. She really is missing the point. Someone like Imo deletes ANY form of comment she deems even slightly negative-no constructive criticism allowed. It is FRUSTRATING not being able to discuss these peoples' videos openly and even more frustrating seeing susceptible young people falling for damaging bullshit. THAT'S why forums like this exist. People are entitled to express their opinions! It's not BULLYING to call someone like Lucy Moon lazy because she puts minimal effort into her videos...in this very video she says that she made 2 videos in 2 days and is now feeling burnt out 😑. Or to call out someone like Imo for being manipulative and for lying. AND nobody is forcing YouTubers to read these sites. If you don't want to see VALID points because you consider it 'hate' and 'bullying' simply don't look. AND she brings up Caroline Flack. As has been mentioned before, that tragedy CANNOT be compared to a youtuber feeling a bit sad because a gossip forum called them lazy. Urgh anyway rant over.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just catching up on posts.....I'm so sorry for your loss 😢

Reactions: 2
So sick of her posting videos referencing suicide/panic attacks/depression with advertisements in them.. I’m done

Reactions: 9
I was just watching Lucy Moon's latest 168 hours vlog. At the end she speaks about Imo's 'effects of hate' video (but weirdly doesn't specifically mention her name). Anyway, it made me feel angry and just left me in disbelief. Lucy said it was the most 'visceral portrayal of the effects of online bullying' she's ever seen and said that for her it was as moving as Jessie from Little Mix's documentary. I mean, come on. Why are people buying this?! She goes on to talk about gossip sites in general and how horrendous they are. She also says all the hate is directed at women and sexism plays a big part in it...sorry what?! And that these sites create a community where women come together just to tear other women down. She really is missing the point. Someone like Imo deletes ANY form of comment she deems even slightly negative-no constructive criticism allowed. It is FRUSTRATING not being able to discuss these peoples' videos openly and even more frustrating seeing susceptible young people falling for damaging bullshit. THAT'S why forums like this exist. People are entitled to express their opinions! It's not BULLYING to call someone like Lucy Moon lazy because she puts minimal effort into her videos...in this very video she says that she made 2 videos in 2 days and is now feeling burnt out 😑. Or to call out someone like Imo for being manipulative and for lying. AND nobody is forcing YouTubers to read these sites. If you don't want to see VALID points because you consider it 'hate' and 'bullying' simply don't look. AND she brings up Caroline Flack. As has been mentioned before, that tragedy CANNOT be compared to a youtuber feeling a bit sad because a gossip forum called them lazy. Urgh anyway rant over.
Ugh Lucy Moon is such a wannabe social justice warrior. Always bringing things back to sexism or bigger issues and completely missing the point.
And yes she is so lazy, always complaining about how hard her job is. Turn camera on, film, edit, upload. Give me a break!

Reactions: 7
@Sarahbub Im so glad you are sharing how horrendous Grimo has been to Shiv, obviously we’ve all seen through her but hopefully some of the huns who have been on here spying will read it and see how manipulative she really is

Reactions: 5
Just caught up properly, can I just say thank you so much @Sarahbub for your contribution, and I send my love to your friend. She's done the right thing by not retaliating and she is a better woman than me for it! I'm sure it's no consolation at all but at least there are 8 now threads documenting all of her lies, inconsistencies and manipulation which go far beyond her story about your friend, which is exactly why she is losing her tit as she knows how damning it is.

Honestly this girl just scares me. She's lied about her whole entire life and it's not even funny anymore. She's taken some of the worst experiences a person can go through - bullying, physical abuse, death threats, suicidal ideation - and fabricated a new life story for herself where they feature multiple times, which I'm assuming she has lied about to even her own husband. She is absolutely tapped and a dangerous human being

Reactions: 13
I find her quite terrifying. People that can so easily manipulate and lie to the extent that she does with no care for the people that can be damaged by them, I feel, is very unsettling. I can only imagine what she told that young child, the mum and the boyfriend. I think Spencer is scared of her as well if I'm being honest. I can imagine her to be very calm whilst being spiteful and manipulative

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.