Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will keep you updated, shiv has given me the all clear to say what I know. she’s got so much tit over the years and not fancying being nice anymore & holding back on her experience with Imogen as she just isn’t like that, she try’s to see the best in people. She would die for her son and now he’s been involved again after all these years she’s very angry. Xxx
At least by these chats she can see that no one believes what Imogen says about her and her ex and everyone she mentions in the videos

Reactions: 10
If anyone wants to ask me about something she’s said in her videos .. I probably know the answer/ real story or will ask shiv, so go ahead haaa x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly she’s such a bull shitter it’s actually MAD that she can be so articulate and passive agreesive when talking about her (week) recovery- and I think that just proves how minipulative she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If anyone wants to ask me about something she’s said in her videos .. I probably know the answer/ real story or will ask shiv, so go ahead haaa x
I've no questions for you but just reassure your friend (if she cares)that anyone over the the age of 15 and with half a brain knows Imogen is full of crap and we don't believe a word from her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At least by these chats she can see that no one believes what Imogen says about her and her ex and everyone she mentions in the videos
I actually love that your gal is loving her exes new gf, just shows that’s it was never any of you that was the issue!!
thanks and yeah she is amazing shiv! why not we all know things don’t work out with guys and shiv didn’t want drama all she wanted was a good relationship with her kids dad, she couldn’t have that when Imogen was around, Imogen made it impossible for them to co parent. His new gf is amazing, doesn’t get funny about them hanging out as a family and respects her. She said in a video she loved Dexter - shivs boy, easy to believe as he is amazing but if she did she wouldn’t have turned his parents against each other back then. She has no clue how to be a decent person, I thought she might have figured that out by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘This will be a long and slow process’ .. fast forward a week and she’ll be back to outing people for getting abortions to get those ad sense views in 💰

Reactions: 11
I've no questions for you but just reassure your friend (if she cares)that anyone over the the age of 15 and with half a brain knows Imogen is full of crap and we don't believe a word from her mouth.
Thankyou as I’ve told her about the comments... before it was ones off YouTube where people were like omg that girl is evil she’s a bad mum, awful stuff and she was upset knowing that even though people don’t know her that they thought that.. Imogen lied and she was down about it all she is better than me as I would be straight on there going mad she said no it’s fine I’m a mother and that’s not what I should be getting involved in, she said I’ll let her say it and hope she feels guilt and stops. Now obviously with the messages and threats she is asking me to speak for her. That will mean a lot when I confirm that you guys see through it and have her back. So thanks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think her video shows how little she knows about mental health, she said that she feels bad for people who don’t have someone to tell them they love them. That’s all she thinks it is - when someone tells her she’s loved she feels better. That’s not the case at all for most people. I could have one million people telling me they love me at my lowest and it really wouldn’t matter. She just doesn’t get it.
This this this. Obviously it can be circumstantial events that make people’s mental health decline, however a lot of people (including myself) are biologically mentally ill. It’s a chemical imbalance. External factors literally do not matter when you’ve got a chemical imbalance in your brain. She has never experienced this in her life. She has NO idea what it’s like to truly suffer with mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just wanted to chime in that there was a time in my life I was having 4-5 panic attacks a day and I still was (somehow) doing a full time course. They went away with medication...or not fully, but they were mitigated with medication.

it was horrible to live that way as the anxiety felt near constant. I’m not sure how someone could have 14 a day as really bad ones can last over an hour and even happen in your sleep.

Reactions: 5
And to add.. her lips are completely fake, she had none and then had them done in 2012-13ish and was put on an Instagram page for Botox showing like results etc... don’t know if any of you have found shiv, seen a few have said they found her instagram, shiv has the best lips, natural and full... maybe I’m wrong but she had a massive complex about shivs lips, she would ask the babydaddy ahh they are fake I bet? he said no, she would question him about it, he said she’s always had them they aren’t fake, as hes known her since she was 14, I could be wrong but she was very Jealous of shiv! Maybe it made her want to get it done

Honestly she’s such a bull shitter it’s actually MAD that she can be so articulate and passive agreesive when talking about her (week) recovery- and I think that just proves how minipulative she is.
Yeah that’s not true... So what happened was shiv found txts from Imogen on her partners phone when her boy was about 10 months old... she then left him and he did sleep with Imogen maybe more than once, he also had sex with two other girls in that time he was never with Imogen, just a fling. Shiv gave In and got back with him after two months... then we’re together for two years, then they split up again, so she is outright lying about being with him as he was with his babymum all that time...openly on Facebook and living together. Imogen has made that 5 years thing up. Then shiv and him split and he got with Imogen a few months later...Then they were together for about a year, he left her and that was it.

As a mom myself i remember thinking how I would be feeling if some was talking about my child to thousands of people online .. saying that he was crying for her and stuff I would be fuming .. that was alarm bells for me I don’t think she needed to talk about the little one .. very disrespectful .. I think your friend was amazing for forgiving her in the first place not sure I could
Yeah, thanks! she was hurt as again that never happened... wish I could convince shiv to come on here as you being a mum it would do her good to talk to you as Imogen saying that about her son really hurt her the most, she never went to court and never was involved in any custody stuff, she was so angry about that story but again felt powerless to say anything. You being a mum will know if someone said that about you with your son you would be livid. It’s actually crazy she said any of that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I know it’s 2am but I’m looking through the video comments and it’s honestly a joke, someone saying they can already see an improvement? & they’re amazed by this! Wouldn’t this make you question the genuineness of her breakdown? Not praise her😭 She is actual evil. Its great that one by one people are realising but It bothers me that there will always be thousands of people in her arse believing she’s fallen from the sky to save them.

Reactions: 17
I know it’s 2am but I’m looking through the video comments and it’s honestly a joke, someone saying they can already seen an improvement? & they’re amazed by this! Wouldn’t this make you question the genuineness of her breakdown? Not praise her😭 She is actual evil. It bothers me that one by one people are realising but there will always be thousands of people in her arse believing she’s fallen from the sky to save them.
It’s madness isn’t it! ibut I’m up at 2am because I’ve had my friend so upset on the phone all night from her actions, either her or one of her fans thinking it’s okay to threaten her, someone Imogen has painted as a bully and let them know her identity, to then receive hate online...hypocrite of the century that girl

No doubt she has cleverly used this breakdown as a way to get out of being caught lying and profiting for mental health week... you can’t make it up she is as low as low can get

It’s easy to tell she’s lying her time line doesn’t add up and you can tell it’s so exaggerated I’m sure further back one of his friends confirmed that IMO and her ex wasn’t even together that long maybe a year in 2013 tops but not sure how true that is.
Yeah that’s exactly right... they were together 2012-2013 that was it, complete fantasy about 5 or whatever years she says, what is she on

What does Laura make of it all?
why are her husband or her mom or dad not stepping in .. she’s saying social media is making her suicidal ? I would be switching off the internet connection if it was my loved one
Yeah I thought the same... I honestly think it’s all a stunt and they know so not doing anything, her parents are bonkers I would imagine they would be cool about her lying and acting in order to gain following and make money. Even they would lie and act for her I think, I’ve been told some weird stories about them

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know it’s 2am but I’m looking through the video comments and it’s honestly a joke, someone saying they can already see an improvement? & they’re amazed by this! Wouldn’t this make you question the genuineness of her breakdown? Not praise her😭 She is actual evil. Its great that one by one people are realising but It bothers me that there will always be thousands of people in her arse believing she’s fallen from the sky to save them.
I was thinking exactly the same, the girl clearly is incredibly narcissistic and needs serious psychological analysis!
Also how infuriating is her fake crying, high pitched voice cracking in one breath and talking normally in the next?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just curious...did “Laura” ever set Imo up to get beat up by Shiv?

Sorry, its now 3am for you and me so we should both get to sleep.

Reactions: 3
I think her video shows how little she knows about mental health, she said that she feels bad for people who don’t have someone to tell them they love them. That’s all she thinks it is - when someone tells her she’s loved she feels better. That’s not the case at all for most people. I could have one million people telling me they love me at my lowest and it really wouldn’t matter. She just doesn’t get it.
You are so right, it’s never about having someone to love or family and friends, you can have so much of that and still not feel whole! its so much deeper than that and more to do with the relationship with yourself, she has no clue and further proves shes blagging it. All it boils down too is attention seeking and distraction from being outed of the stories, hope you don’t experience this or are now, as I see you know what your taking about, just incase...your amazing (whoever you are) ha and you are loved, even by a stranger like me! x if I’m wrong ignore me. X

Pahahaha “week” It’s actually insulting she thinks people are stupid enough to think a week is enough time to get back on track... also damaging for ppl who are struggling and will think a week is adequate

Just curious...did “Laura” ever set Imo up to get beat up by Shiv?

Sorry, its now 3am for you and me so we should both get to sleep.
It’s cool ha Im staying up having to be on call for shiv, she’s honestly spooked about the sending people round message.... Urm no that’s not true, what happened was they all ended up in the same club and shiv was there and shiv did go over and confront her as it was the only time in ages she saw her face to face, other than nasty Facebook messages, Imogen said duck off, wouldn’t talk about it then shiv did throw a drink at her and Imogen kicked her, then shiv pulled her hair, leading to her extension coming out, she fell over but tripped on a booth step... shiv left as bouncers we’re seeing and coming over. That was it, no plan at all, she didn’t know she would be there, again another juicy fantasy made up

You are so right, it’s never about having someone to love or family and friends, you can have so much of that and still not feel whole! its so much deeper than that and more to do with the relationship with yourself, she has no clue and further proves shes blagging it. All it boils down too is attention seeking and distraction from being outed of the stories, hope you don’t experience this or are now, as I see you know what your taking about, just incase...your amazing (whoever you are) ha and you are loved, even by a stranger like me! x if I’m wrong ignore me. X

Pahahaha “week” It’s actually insulting she thinks people are stupid enough to think a week is enough time to get back on track... also damaging for ppl who are struggling and will think a week is adequate

It’s cool ha Im staying up having to be on call for shiv, she’s honestly spooked about the sending people round message.... Urm no that’s not true, what happened was they all ended up in the same club and shiv was there and shiv did go over and confront her as it was the only time in ages she saw her face to face, other than nasty Facebook messages, Imogen said duck off, wouldn’t talk about it then shiv did throw a drink at her and Imogen kicked her, then shiv pulled her hair, leading to her extension coming out, she fell over but tripped on a booth step... shiv left as bouncers we’re seeing and coming over. That was it, no plan at all, she didn’t know she would be there, again another juicy fantasy made up
Was gonna leave it out but duck it, I was there and witnessed it all, Imogen will so figure out who I am but don’t care

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Um actually I think you'll find they are GILDAN 🙄 Makes all the difference obviously, so much so she had to specify.
Are they really 🤣. I complained to isawitfirst because I bought a T-shirt from them that had a Gildan label, mainly because what I’d bought was essentially the same as my husbands work shirts that he buys for £2.50 per unit, with a different design on the front.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the new vid...

How the duck have you managed to find a life coach and therapist in the space of 2 weeks? Unless you've gone private because the waiting list would be months on the NHS.

You said all money from last weeks video has been donated already. From watching Joe Wicks I thought you didnt know how much or receive the money till the end of the month?

You can see her new direction is going to be documenting her journey with mental health.

I hate when she says that "if you are feeling bad please know there are people out there feeling worse". How the duck does that help?? When I was feeling at my lowest I didnt care how anyone else felt!

I thought there was little mention of the bullies and death threats and was more about her mental health. So was all of that a load of tit then?

I'm sure theres more, the girl infuriates me!!
Yeah, just tell people that their problems aren't bad because someone has it worse 🙄 that's just one way to duck someone else up more and stop them getting help because "why bother getting help when people have it worse and need the help more" when their problems are just as valid as anyone elses!

Sorry for the rant, I bleeping hate it when people say "oh there's people who have it worse, stop crying about your problems" (I don't know if you can tell, I had a few people tell me this when I was actually depressed and I went far too long without getting help I needed)

• Heart
  • Sad
She's likely going to rebrand to a mental health channel. Since she can't do makeup for tit.

Sorry for the rant, I bleeping hate it when people say "oh there's people who have it worse, stop crying about your problems" (I don't know if you can tell, I had a few people tell me this when I was actually depressed and I went far too long without getting help I needed)
Agree. Its not great advice for her "huns" in a bad place.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to post again so soon, but I'm bleeping livid.

How dare she cry mental health when feeling depressed after something bad has happened is perfectly bleeping normal. That's not depression, that's being human. Depression is a mental illness and you only get diagnosed when it doesn't go away, and it certainly doesn't bleeping clear up in a week.

Sorry again for the rant, she's touched a nerve today 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.