Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has any one else seen her Twitter? It’s literally tweet after tweet about her palette & merch 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Has any one else seen her Twitter? It’s literally tweet after tweet about her palette & merch 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep she’s back to her usual self. Quickest recovery from suicidal thoughts I’ve ever seen. Those death threats suddenly not bothering her anymore? She makes my skin crawl 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
An update on my last one:
Imogenation #9- panic attack, twix as a snack, fake crying my way to a YouTube gold plaque

she wishes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She actually infuriates me. How people are believing this is beyond me? She’s blatantly fake crying and doesn’t understand how real mental health issues work. Lost all respect for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She actually infuriates me. How people are believing this is beyond me? She’s blatantly fake crying and doesn’t understand how real mental health issues work. Lost all respect for her
Some people are clearly gullible as duck n lack brain cells I just can't with this girl she gets me so angry

Reactions: 5
Yep she’s back to her usual self. Quickest recovery from suicidal thoughts I’ve ever seen. Those death threats suddenly not bothering her anymore? She makes my skin crawl 😡
Is she really???? Jesus Christ this is beyond concerning. She may not be depressed, anxious, or suicidal... but she’s clearly very mentally ill and needs help.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being Spencer and having to kiss them though. Must be like snogging a bouncy castle. He must just think of the sea to calm himself every time she goes in for a kiss.
Don’t forget the waves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg omg omg go and look at Spencer’s follow list.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesn’t allow him to follow girls because he follows 3 and one is her and the other two her YouTube mates. Wow 😂😂. What has she done to him!! She must have made him unfollow any girls or ex flames from his duck boy past😂
Yeah the only girls are
- Roxy aka Roxxsarus (getting married next year)
- Stephanie Woods (has a boyfriend)

Nobody else. Alfie, but not Zoella lol

New thread. I've requested this one to be closed.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.