Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meant to say then they split Imogen and babydaddy sorry would use his name but know shiv won’t want me too disclose it... they were together for a year even less and lived together, they moved in very quick like after a month, it’s true her kid didn’t go there often as shiv had abuse and didn’t trust Imogen around her son but always gave the option of the dad having him whenever just not with her, she would say stuff like I’m your step mummy your dad loves me, make sure you tell mummy. Obviously her son would tell his mum, it was all very weird. Shiv had been with him for years before maybe 5-6 so had lots of pictures in Facebook, hundreds from all the years and Imogen made his untag everything the first week they got together even the ones with his son in them. She’s mad and obviously he should have been better and said oi nah that’s weird but she is so manipulative that he even was controlled by her. Shiv went through a lot from her actions, I know she won’t mind me saying this but she was depressed for a good year or two, losing him aswell as being bullied by Imogen and Imogen saying weird stuff to her son, and trying to take everything from her.. she is fine now but when I see you guys talking about trauma and it bleeping with you that is exactly what shiv had because of a selfish, mean girl like her. Do not trust her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Yeah it’s unbelievable because it’s not true, look I’ll tell you all the truth.... I was there when my mate went through her breakup and it happened because Imogen saw a fragile relationship as they just had just had there kid and we’re very young and like she’s said in videos didn’t stop until he broke and got with her, my mate found the txts between them just to add when there were still together... Imogen knew this too. Then shiv split up with him, they Imogen and her baby dad had a thing for a few months and then her babydaddy begged for shiv back when he realised he made the wrong move, she took him back. Then Imogen was very angry and made her life hell until the point that my mate gave up and ended it again and he ended up with Imogen. This was about 2 years on... they were then together for about a year, the split, shiv and her ex then rekindled a freindship and she forgave him in order to co parent - Imogen didn’t like this and still contacted her, even sent police to her flat accusing shiv of hitting her in a club - untrue. Spreading rumours about her son and other crap for years... Imogen finally moved on and shiv didn’t hear from her until 2 years later she messaged her and apologised for everything and admitting lying and said she felt bad for it all. Shiv said it’s okay I forgive you, this is life and take care kind of thing.... then now she’s done these videos and sent people to abuse and send hate, shiv is confused and angry and just wants her to leave her alone. She was never with there kids dad for years and 80% of what she says in videos happened didn’t happen. She is one fucked up girl, she knows who I am and she will know that I will stick up for shiv until I die as she is a good person, good mum and amazing mate. I’ve been her best mate for 12 years and Imogen defo will remember me
Ngl I feel like we could all put together from her stories this was the story, so I’m so glad you confirmed it. She changes the date he left the baby mama in all her story times- so you can assure her that there’s people out there that don’t believe imos tit. ❤❤❤❤

Meant to say then they split Imogen and babydaddy sorry would use his name but know shiv won’t want me too disclose it... they were together for a year even less and lived together, they moved in very quick like after a month, it’s true her kid didn’t go there often as shiv had abuse and didn’t trust Imogen around her son but always gave the option of the dad having him whenever just not with her, she would say stuff like I’m your step mummy your dad loves me, make sure you tell mummy. Obviously her son would tell his mum, it was all very weird. Shiv had been with him for years before maybe 5-6 so had lots of pictures in Facebook, hundreds from all the years and Imogen made his untag everything the first week they got together even the ones with his son in them. She’s mad and obviously he should have been better and said oi nah that’s weird but she is so manipulative that he even was controlled by her. Shiv went through a lot from her actions, I know she won’t mind me saying this but she was depressed for a good year or two, losing him aswell as being bullied by Imogen and Imogen saying weird stuff to her son, and trying to take everything from her.. she is fine now but when I see you guys talking about trauma and it bleeping with you that is exactly what shiv had because of a selfish, mean girl like her. Do not trust her!
I can imagine her saying “I’m your step mummy” like gritting her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah it’s unbelievable because it’s not true, look I’ll tell you all the truth.... I was there when my mate went through her breakup and it happened because Imogen saw a fragile relationship as they just had just had there kid and we’re very young and like she’s said in videos didn’t stop until he broke and got with her, my mate found the txts between them just to add when there were still together... Imogen knew this too. Then shiv split up with him, they Imogen and her baby dad had a thing for a few months and then her babydaddy begged for shiv back when he realised he made the wrong move, she took him back. Then Imogen was very angry and made her life hell until the point that my mate gave up and ended it again and he ended up with Imogen. This was about 2 years on... they were then together for about a year, the split, shiv and her ex then rekindled a freindship and she forgave him in order to co parent - Imogen didn’t like this and still contacted her, even sent police to her flat accusing shiv of hitting her in a club - untrue. Spreading rumours about her son and other crap for years... Imogen finally moved on and shiv didn’t hear from her until 2 years later she messaged her and apologised for everything and admitting lying and said she felt bad for it all. Shiv said it’s okay I forgive you, this is life and take care kind of thing.... then now she’s done these videos and sent people to abuse and send hate, shiv is confused and angry and just wants her to leave her alone. She was never with there kids dad for years and 80% of what she says in videos happened didn’t happen. She is one fucked up girl, she knows who I am and she will know that I will stick up for shiv until I die as she is a good person, good mum and amazing mate. I’ve been her best mate for 12 years and Imogen defo will remember me
As a mom myself i remember thinking how I would be feeling if some was talking about my child to thousands of people online .. saying that he was crying for her and stuff I would be fuming .. that was alarm bells for me I don’t think she needed to talk about the little one .. very disrespectful .. I think your friend was amazing for forgiving her in the first place not sure I could

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a mom myself i remember thinking how I would be feeling if some was talking about my child to thousands of people online .. saying that he was crying for her and stuff I would be fuming .. that was alarm bells for me I don’t think she needed to talk about the little one .. very disrespectful .. I think your friend was amazing for forgiving her in the first place not sure I could
❤ I always thought,How rude, the child didn’t add any substance to imos storytimes and if she was a good person she would of just never mentioned that they had a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can imagine her saying this. She needs to be called out on it all she cant keep going on like this! And crying saying she’s suicidal maybe she should of thought how everyone in them videos felt when she made them and especially the facts she’s lying in them.

Reactions: 9
Please let us know if anything else occurs xxx

Reactions: 9
Anyway, I wanted to tell you all this before but shiv didn’t want me too but after this eve she said tell them who she really is for me. I think she had issues with her own family and was fucked up then did that to my mate not fully understanding how bad it was. My mate lost her family, boyfriend of 6 years and father of her child through Imogen’s obsession to be wanted, she says she was never meant to be with him (the dad) anyway because that happened but Imogen definitely wasn’t meant for him either and so much pain could have been avoided. She loves his current gf as she even says to me they are meant to be and loves the father of her kid and wants him to be happy and I believe if that was Imogen she would say the same even after all she’s done. She’s a diamond. Haha in Imogen’s face though as they are best mates now and have a co parent relationship people who know them are jealous of.

Love you all ❤ Shiv says thanks too and sends love! I tell her everything from here lol Thanks for supporting my girl and not believing the crazy cow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Anyway, I wanted to tell you all this before but shiv didn’t want me too but after this eve she said tell them who she really is for me. I think she had issues with her own family and was fucked up then did that to my mate not fully understanding how bad it was. My mate lost her family, boyfriend of 6 years and father of her child through Imogen’s obsession to be wanted, she says she was never meant to be with him (the dad) anyway because that happened but Imogen definitely wasn’t meant for him either and so much pain could have been avoided. She loves his current gf as she even says to me they are meant to be and loves the father of her kid and wants him to be happy and I believe if that was Imogen she would say the same even after all she’s done. She’s a diamond. Haha in Imogen’s face though as they are best mates now and have a co parent relationship people who know them are jealous of.

Love you all ❤ Shiv says thanks too and sends love! I tell her everything from here lol Thanks for supporting my girl and not believing the crazy cow ❤
I actually love that your gal is loving her exes new gf, just shows that’s it was never any of you that was the issue!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
why are her husband or her mom or dad not stepping in .. she’s saying social media is making her suicidal ? I would be switching off the internet connection if it was my loved one

• Heart
Reactions: 14

oh my god I could’ve guessed must’ve that but so glad you’ve confirmed all of that! What an absolute nut job!
Send our love to her, so sorry for what’s she’s been through xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s easy to tell she’s lying her time line doesn’t add up and you can tell it’s so exaggerated I’m sure further back one of his friends confirmed that IMO and her ex wasn’t even together that long maybe a year in 2013 tops but not sure how true that is.

What does Laura make of it all?
Shiv is still in contact with Laura and she actually told her about the videos as shiv didn’t have a clue, she had been contacted first but months ago, after a video about her. Probably over a year now. She said have you seen these videos she’s making and they both obviously bitched about them, Laura was very upset about the abortion video, her family found out and were angry at her and she was devastated... shiv and “Laura” both messaged imogen confronting her but she blocked and ignored. She actually lives in Australia, so shiv hasn’t seen her but will tell her about the new messages in the next few days. They are still mates and have been since the Imogen many years ago, everyone she talks about is still mates or in contact no one talks to her because of what she did to shiv and who she still is. She honestly has lied through her teeth about everything, some small things may be true or slightly match but most has been exaggerated and acted out for entertainment, views and money.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Looking to your upper right when talking generally means you're lying, looking up and to the left generally means you're telling the truth.
christ imo you gave yourself away there, along with all the hand movements and smiling, and too much eye contact into the camera like you're trying to fool us all.

'for me even getting infront of the camera' eyes dart up and right
'i always try to be this outgoing upbeat person i generally am' up and right

Thought it couldn't get any worse but thought oh why not watch this before bed as i feel like ive missed out and now i am VEXED.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her video shows how little she knows about mental health, she said that she feels bad for people who don’t have someone to tell them they love them. That’s all she thinks it is - when someone tells her she’s loved she feels better. That’s not the case at all for most people. I could have one million people telling me they love me at my lowest and it really wouldn’t matter. She just doesn’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have you ever seen anyone looking so happy when “crying?”

NGL I’m an amateur sleuth and avid watcher of crime docs and absorb all the psychological and behavioural analysis of narcissists and liars in the docs. This, ladies and gentlemen is the face of someone who is very happy about the act they are portraying and a sense of glee they are convincing their audience. She really is a twit.
this is called Duping Delight. Google it, basically described Grimmo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please let us know if anything else occurs xxx
Will keep you updated, shiv has given me the all clear to say what I know. she’s got so much tit over the years and not fancying being nice anymore & holding back on her experience with Imogen as she just isn’t like that, she try’s to see the best in people. She would die for her son and now he’s been involved again after all these years she’s very angry. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
cannot get over the amount of times she tries to cry, does that weird little wail as if shes about to cry and then her voice goes straight back to normal.
duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.