Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly taken these pictures this week. Must have been a quick shoot in between the 100’s of panic attacks 🙄 you can clearly see her rings in this photo so not photos from the original shoot👀
Smug face as she thinks of the attention this is bringing her

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s clearly taken these pictures this week. Must have been a quick shoot in between the 100’s of panic attacks 🙄 you can clearly see her rings in this photo so not photos from the original shoot👀
Who said she looks like the dolmio woman ffs, it’s all I see now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Must of forgot to wear her red eyeshadow this day 🙄🙄 She’s the fakest person on the internet and it SHOWS

Reactions: 16
New to this thread... all of this over people saying she had lip fillers and her denying it?? 🧐🧐🧐 Jesus christ its so obvious she’s had them done, why does she think it’s bad to admit it?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooo how exciting I'm a well know member now. I just want to thank immo and spenny for this title, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here today x

• Heart
  • Haha
My Thinking is, she not affected by hate ect , that comes with the territory of YouTube and she’s been in the game long enough. I think she can’t cope with watching other YouTuber’s doing so well, buying houses and being a lot more successful then her ? I think it’s taking its toll on her and that’s what this is all about...
Yes I agree!!

I actually have a therapist in Brighton (private not NHS) that under normal circumstances I would see twice a month. Because of the virus-that-shall-not-be-named situation we can't have our normal in person sessions and we've had to move to online therapy for the time being. But she said that since lockdown the amount of requests for therapy she's had has risen dramatically to the point that she's running out of spaces to see people so surely it would have taken Imogen longer than a week.
One of my best friends is a private therapist and I asked how she was doing through all this. She said ‘so busy that I now have a waiting list, which is constantly growing’

Reactions: 9
I honestly haven’t watched her a lot, but I did watch one vlog when she was talking about being in hospital ( with her stomach condition 🤦🏻‍♀️) and she said she was alone with all the other people on her ward, she said “I don’t know how many, how many are there normally, about 100., so I’m there with 100 other people”.....so I’m guessing, basing it on that scenario, Imogen probably had 4/5 panic attacks!!

Reactions: 5
This girl has no boundaries!!!!!!! Next thing we know it’ll be “Use shade “Gastroparesis” to get that perfect I’ve just been called out look 🙃🙂
‘Sorry not sorry’ but she’s ‘trying it’

• Haha
*trigger warning, sensitive information included in this comment* - What on earth was that video? 1) WHY WAS THERE NO TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE SENSITIVE CONTENT BEFORE THE VIDEO STARTED? 2) The full on Emotional manipulation claiming her 15 year old huns saved her from taking her own life. 3) The painful attempts of fake crying with zero tears 4) She is a pathological liar and until we see receipts of the Adsense revenue being donated to MIND it did not happen. 5) Faking panic attacks and also not declaring your video contains sensitive content!! Sorry for the rant but I’m totally disgusted, she hasn’t had a break from social media since this all began over lip comments and has now made a miraculous recovery. I’m not one to comment on someone else’s mental health/mental state, but when your videos can have detrimental effects on such a vulnerable audience a line needs to be drawn.

• Heart
I only found out about Imo after a break down vid was trending a couple of weeks ago, I watched that vid and a few others, something instantly felt off about her, I found her so dramatic and narcissistic, then I found out she was a rich girl who went to private school and drama school then it all kinda made sense. So glad I found this site and realised it wasn't just me who was finding her not quite right.

The weirdest thing is though some people on this have mentioned her hen do vlog, curiosity made me check it out and I was shocked to see a girl I used to see, Well hook up on nights out and text ect, is one of 3 random "hire a friend" girls at the hen do. What the actual f....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pinky red eyeshadow back out ✅
Black hoodie to add to the pale gaunt look ✅
Tell viewers you love them So so so so much, despite telling fibs about your lip fillers (it’s a scrub hun) and stomach condition (no I won’t name it, how dare you) ✅
Not one tear rolled down that cheek ✅

finally Spencer’s face when she says YouTube is her reason for living: 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is a nasty piece of work! Must be low on rent this month so whack out a few bits of cheep tat, say it’s for a mental health charity and get her rent for her dive of a flat paid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m genuinely not giving hate because I know the effect it can have on people. But Imogenation’s latest stunt is the final straw- completely unfollowed on everything. You CANNOT play with kids (who is her audience)s emotions saying you’ve saved my life (implying suicide) and posting 6 videos in 2 weeks about your panic attacks. It’s just a woeful attempt at trying to stay relevant and it’s sickened me. My mum has recently passed away and I’m going through absolute hell, and she’s threatening suicide and being completely irresponsible which has come completely out of nowhere. But now it’s ‘time to move on’? Guarantee by next week they’ll be a normal video uploaded where she’s feeling much better. Mental health isn’t a trend or just a low mood. She’s made her bed for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
You know another thing I absolutely hate is the fact she says her huns saved her. If she was that mentally low, if she was having 100s of panic attacks and was contemplating suicide, a load of repetitive comments online from a load of 13 year olds she has never met just telling her how gorgeous she is would NOT save her. If she was that bleeping bad, only intervention would save her. To think she has actually claimed that her huns licking her arse has saved her from suicide is bleeping vile!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.