Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240611_075945_TikTok.jpg

Or maybe just MAYBE he's showing her the discipline she so clearly needs? Another dig at him being a tit Dad. She really is an evil little witch. Weirdo. She thinks she's quirky weird too, you're not Imogen. You're horrible! All them story times she's done it's always everyone else. She's made them kids awful too. Rennie is a clear absolute nightmare. She'll be hated like Imogen when she's older. She's not a nice child, sorry not sorry. Does Orville ever smile? She's like heartburn tablet, never smiles. Very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2987334

Or maybe just MAYBE he's showing her the discipline she so clearly needs? Another dig at him being a tit Dad. She really is an evil little witch. Weirdo. She thinks she's quirky weird too, you're not Imogen. You're horrible! All them story times she's done it's always everyone else. She's made them kids awful too. Rennie is a clear absolute nightmare. She'll be hated like Imogen when she's older. She's not a nice child, sorry not sorry. Does Orville ever smile? She's like heartburn tablet, never smiles. Very strange
She did a whole post about the baby not smiling don't worry huns it's just her personality its FINE that she doesn't have the small dainty cutesy little babies who will perform on camera it's no problem at ALLLL. She'll just exploit them in other ways, like lying about medical problems or inventing sleep issues

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2987334

She wants her kids to be just like her I reckon. Which is sad because if they grow up to be anything like her they’ll be horrible

Reactions: 13
IMG_3053.png

What does he mean she went up the front and flashed the passports??? Why is she not queuing with everyone else? Are you telling me she got to go ahead of everyone for what reason?? 😒

also that doesn’t even look like a ‘big’ queue considering how some airports can get. For people who are oh so grateful all they do is complain 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2987648

What does he mean she went up the front and flashed the passports??? Why is she not queuing with everyone else? Are you telling me she got to go ahead of everyone for what reason?? 😒

also that doesn’t even look like a ‘big’ queue considering how some airports can get. For people who are oh so grateful all they do is complain 🙄
Cue her moaning in 10 IG stories later, about having to deal with HER two kids on her OWN because Spencer had to queue with everyone else (shock horror, man has to queue at an airport) instead of all just staying together. Get a private jet next time if the airport / flying / other passengers are such an issue for you 🙄 or maybe just don’t go on holiday because it’s clearly not a break when you continue to post on SM.
Does she honestly live her life looking for ways to make every situation she’s in the most stressful and problematic? How bleeping tiring but also pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah you’re so worried about her you had to get you gone out to film your reaction of you worrying about her? Make it make sense? Then again, maybe that’s what I’m doing wrong as a Mum. I’m just not on my phone enough being an attention seeking cow!
I’ve never known someone to anger me so much when I don’t even know them.
She’s a tit ‘influencer’
A tit wife
And a shittier Mother

I know you read here Imo so hi 👋 sorry not sorry! Dick.
Why does she look so masculine and scary? Is she transitioning?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_5601.jpeg

Her lip combo…. What is going on in her head? Did Oreo do this to her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2987648

That queue looks like it could be bag drop / check-in considering the size of some of those cases..maybe what he means is the girls have gone ahead to security (you can check-in online usually can’t you and bypass this queue if you have no luggage for the hold?) but he’s worded it almost to make it sound like she flashed the passports and they let her cut the lines because she’s some sort of celebrity? 😂 Idk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2985976
She needs to tell herself that, the silly cow!
Can Spencer do anything right in her eyes?
All she does is put him down & take snarky jabs and jokes at his expense.
View attachment 2988423
Her lip combo…. What is going on in her head? Did Oreo do this to her?
I don’t get it 😂😂.
This is the level of make up most people wear most days especially with no make up make up being a trend.
Does she want a medal for not slathering 20 layers of foundation and bronzer on?
also her eyebrows looks HORRIFIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, colour me confused. She’s posting content about her having diarrhoea, then about having to take Califig (which is a natural laxative) and now about having diarrhoea again. Which is it??? Does she actually know that laxatives can cause diarrhoea?? She seriously needs to pick a lane and stick in it!!

IMG_5726.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"My babies are my priority" Well, yeah? Why does she need to announce that? Surely that's standard? Priority my arse. They're cash cows. They're a total hassle to her. Why she had another when she clearly doesn't like being a parent I'll never know. I moan about my kids. They drive me mental at times, but I don't post about it or post to say how much I love them either because I don't have to convince myself or others of it. All she wants is comments about what an amazing and selfless mother she is. bleeping hell she's such a prick. My son was almost killed 3 months ago when he was hit by a car. I never once thought "let me put it on Facebook saying how selfless I am for caring for him". I actually hate the woman. She's vile. I feel for them kids, as ugly as they are (🤣 sorry not sorry) I wish they had better parents. How they're still in her care I'll never know. Someone said yesterday she's like Didi Blanchard. She is. They're "ill" but it's still all me, me, me. "I'm so good and strong for caring for them" erm no Grimmo that's just your duty as their "parent" that's what we do? I know she prays for something serious to happen to them kids for content. You know she's jealous of parents with seriously ill children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok, colour me confused. She’s posting content about her having diarrhoea, then about having to take Califig (which is a natural laxative) and now about having diarrhoea again. Which is it??? Does she actually know that laxatives can cause diarrhoea?? She seriously needs to pick a lane and stick in it!!

View attachment 2989356
Is she bleeping stupid? Well yeah but… if you have diarrhoea why would you take a laxative? Laxatives are for when you’re constipated? Why would you want to have the shits more?

IMG_1070.jpeg
IMG_1071.jpeg

Oreo looking like the big show from wwe

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2989356
"Can we talk about the resilience of mums" is such a bleeping cop out. She's doesn't wanna talk about mums, she wants to talk about herself and how incredible she is. duck off Immo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2989356
It’s because she pre-films so much and regurgitates it’s over the course of days / weeks on different platforms even tho it’s been and gone 🙄

so I think the actual timelines were
1st day ren got sick from swallowing too much water
2nd/3rd day her and ori were sick with ‘food poisoning’
Maybe day 4 or so she is suddenly backed up and needs laxatives 🙄 how you go from having diarrhoea to being constipated in one day god knows

Then the rest of the holiday we haven’t really heard about cos she’s been repeating this over and over on diff videos 🤣
Then they arrived home yesterday I’m assuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8