Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems to be purposely poisonous. She revels in the made up dramas that she so gleefully creates around her. She has no hobbies or interests, therefore conjures up false situations for the fun of it. She is horrid to her 'husband' and has no respect for anybody or anything. If she wasn't a stupid 'influencer' she would be that one person everybody would speculate about.

Reactions: 19
She’s complaining but I bet there were more people who had their holiday ruined by her entitlement. I can only imagine how much of a witch she was to the people on reception. Nevermind the people who had to swim in a pool with a family who claim to have D and V bugs. I actually think she has some kind of social anxiety and gets uncomfortable and nasty when she doesn’t know how to act around people so creates a scene

Reactions: 18
Currently screenshotting her public instagram videos showing her taking the older one into the pool less than 48 hours after the sickness and sending it to EasyJet…might help explain the 20+ other people who got sick on the same holiday…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20240613_123545_Instagram.jpg

Sorry, LEIGHANNE PINNOCK FROM LITTLE MIX?! Do they require a lobotomy to become a celebrity now? That's the only reason this content would be likeable

• Wow
Reactions: 15
IMG_3099.png

omg her messages are hardly NASTY ffs she makes such a big deal out of the smallest things. She is always a victim!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You and your slightly troll behaviour 😂
I mean, to me it looks exactly like it was.. I was a fan, then I got sick of her and her drama and always being the victim. I honestly don’t think I was that nasty but I knew she was going to make an example of my ‘trolling’ message

Reactions: 18
I mean, to me it looks exactly like it was.. I was a fan, then I got sick of her and her drama and always being the victim. I honestly don’t think I was that nasty but I knew she was going to make an example of my ‘trolling’ message
You were far from being nasty. She just can’t tolerate anything which is slightly against her, she always has to be the victim
---
And if your messages were actually bad she easily could’ve blocked you, but she has to clap back to make it seem like she’s such a nice person who spreads positivity

Reactions: 11
Currently screenshotting her public instagram videos showing her taking the older one into the pool less than 48 hours after the sickness and sending it to EasyJet…might help explain the 20+ other people who got sick on the same holiday…
I hope the hotel are aware of her because she’s definitely going to write to management and the poor receptionist who didn’t give her a full refund and personal heartfelt apology will get in trouble. She makes out she is so kind and loving but she doesn’t care about anyone other than herself

Reactions: 16
Honestly I saw this and thought, so fuckin typical of Imo, clearly can see all the messages sharing how you resonated with her, completely kind and caring and she ignores ignores ignores, even sharing a story of your personal struggles, still no response she can’t be arsed. Then one, not even bad, message at the end that isn’t licking her arse and she can reply? Funny how she only has time for people when she can use it to make an example of them. Also did you consent to having that info shared?

Reactions: 19