Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankie seamarks tik toks often come up on my feeds and the difference between ottie and ren is crazy, with ottie being younger too! I know we shouldn’t compare but there are really stunting their child it’s crazy - and I doubt Imogen let’s the health visitor in (she’s done videos complaining about them in the past for minor things?)so probs isn’t being picked up on

Reactions: 10
So she bought those matching swimming costumes for a picture then put them back in their swimsuits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she bought those matching swimming costumes for a picture then put them back in their swimsuits lol
If she knew that they looked too grown up in those swimming costumes, then why the duck is she posting pictures and videos of them?! She may aswell said... Here's pictures of my kids in inappropriate swimwear, for paedophiles only, hope you love it!

Honestly makes me so bleeping angry and the fact that she sorted matching swimwear for her and the girls, but didn't want Spencer to match, says it all really. He was just a sperm donor, she doesn't care about him, all she's worried about are those kids.

On another note.... Grant is that you?!

20240612_180214.jpg

They're both burnt to an absolute crisp..

20240612_180228.jpg

And why does Renal have the same hairline as my grandad.....
20240612_180251.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
"Can we talk about the resilience of mums" is such a bleeping cop out. She's doesn't wanna talk about mums, she wants to talk about herself and how incredible she is. duck off Immo.
This!!!! She doesn't think mums are amazing at all. She just thinks she is, so she uses the 'mum' label to allow her to talk about amazing self in a way that makes her sound less obnoxious (except it doesn't)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How old is Renault? 2? Kids already posing Infront of the camera... Christ

View attachment 2990216
Great parenting there!! Those girls are going to be vile adults like she is. Spencer needs to get out and get out now, go for full custody as she is a raving lunatic, otherwise his life is going to be a living hell, he will have all three of them being horrible towards him, no respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet she was writing all that crap on the plane home clearly trying to get a refund! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest stories are full of lies. Absolutely no chance that cost £6k, if it did they’ve been ripped off. I’ve just checked the same hotel for a week in July and it’s £3.5k for 2 adults 2 children!

The woman on the front desk was most likely Spanish as they would be in the Canaries so there is no chance she said ‘do you want me to beg on my hands and knees and cuddle you’

And she wanted to take samples of tit home with her on the plane?!!!

Grimmo is absolutely deranged!
---
And no wonder there’s a bug going round if Grimmo is taking her kids into the pool when they have been sick and had the shits!!!

Reactions: 32
She’s read here and is addressing what we’ve said! It’s beyond boring at this point… we’ve had tiktok videos/instagram videos and Instagram war and peace novel sized essays on her and the kids having S and D…. 😴😴😴 I’m sure she said she took a sample of her tit too… she’s such a weirdo. We know from what she’s said previous that her family like to complain and get money back and that’s what she’s done tagging easyJet and the hotel!

Reactions: 17
‘Two young babies’. One of these ‘babies’ is 2 1/2 fgs! She has to over dramatise everything because she’s got nothing else going on in her life besides creating drama for content.

Reactions: 20

Was so ill, weak and tired with having S and D and being the best mum ever looking after her babies yet is back to throwing herself around dancing as if it never happened…

• Haha
😂 Imo posts a 10 story essay repeating everything negative she’s already said about the holiday.

Meanwhile, Spencer posts a reel which starts with him making speedy car noises 😂

The difference between the two!

I know not many of you are a fan of Spencer, I do think he is a right wet wipe but his Insta posts and playtime with the girls are so authentic. Not forced for the camera like Imogens.

I’m also shocked (not sure why) at that TikTok, that she overrules Spencer… What a cow!
---
No these brows are not real?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her dance moves are so repetitive. She has one routine and that’s that. Honestly I don’t know how she is not flagged as a parent to watch.

Reactions: 14
CAN SHE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, STOP STARTING EVERY POST WITH "POV" toss off you absolute roaster!

• Haha
How long until she gets her compo face into the Daily Mail - holiday from hell!

Reactions: 9