Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Oreo and Grimmo that were sick from the pineapple, Renaelia was sick from the water. So far Spencer is okay but wasn’t allowed to leave the room to get the cockroach spray…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is this getting checked over when they get home? It could be too late by then? If you’re worried now you go get checked now.

It’s like watching a car crash with her. I can’t stand her but god it’s fascinating to watch.
Cos she just talks shite 🤣
If the poor soul was out in the pool for hours she probably had too much sun but Imo, perfect earth mother angel, could never, ever, make that mistake and cause her spawn to be unwell 🙄

She's clearly just been looking for excuses other than the obvious

Reactions: 11
If I got ‘food poisoning’ from the hotel, I’d not eat there again. I’d rather cut my losses and pay for food outside the hotel.

Nothing adds up with her stories. One kid swallows water but the water was ‘murky’ then WHY is your child in that water.

She needs to think her stories through properly before posting online. Absolute compulsive liar
Literally came here to comment the same thing.. if me and my 2 children had come down with food poisoning we wouldn’t be stepping foot in there again 🙈.
---
So let me get this right....

Her kid was already coughing before holiday
The kid had been swallowing "murky" water for 6 to 8 hours
The same kid ate fuzzy pineapple
The kids now eating plenty again lol

I can't work out if she's now just blaming the pool water and forgetting this Devious pineapple? Maybe the kid shouldn't have been in the pool all day? Sun / heat stroke is a thing!! And drinking loads of CLEAN pool water wouldn't have been good anyway!
I think it was O who ate the pineapple.. Just cus she said she projectiled in the carrier. R got poorly from swallowing “murky” pool water. Imo got illl from the same “pineapple” as O.
duck knows she just chats tit 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is this getting checked over when they get home? It could be too late by then? If you’re worried now you go get checked now.

It’s like watching a car crash with her. I can’t stand her but god it’s fascinating to watch.
I bet she's not got insurance so would have to pay for it and that's why she won't take her

Reactions: 13
IMG_0978.png

nothing says irresponsible selfish parents like letting your two toddlers who have had sickness and diarrhoea, into a communal pool 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2983902
nothing says irresponsible selfish parents like letting your two toddlers who have had sickness and diarrhoea, into a communal pool 🙄
I’m currently abroad. Several signs around the pool which say if you’ve been unwell, no pool use for 48 hours. It’s common knowledge.
She’d be the first to go running off to hotel reception to report this is it was another family whose kids had been sick

• Heart
Reactions: 23

😂 I feel the same way. I can't stop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This poor hotel is going to be shut down the way she is going on 🤣 but the fact she’s ok for her kids to be in a ‘murky’ pool and eating back there just shows that there was F all wrong with it.

This woman genuinely needs mental help, she really reminds me of Dee Dee Blanchard

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This poor hotel is going to be shut down the way she is going on 🤣 but the fact she’s ok for her kids to be in a ‘murky’ pool and eating back there just shows that there was F all wrong with it.

This woman genuinely needs mental help, she really reminds me of Dee Dee Blanchard
AND if she really thought secondary drowning was involved, she’d be straight to A&E, instead they’re back in the pool. Go figure 🤦🏻‍♀️
She thrives off this, it’s not normal. Poor spenny

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t watch her shite but from what I’ve seen here. I don’t believe anything she’s saying, it’s all over dramatised. Thinks she got food poisoning from the hotels fruit but goes back and feeds the kids more the following day? Murky water causing concern but lets them both back in? Kid is really unwell but happy to wait until you’re home to see a Dr!? I think what has actually happened is her / the kids have had slight stomach upset (the fruit is likely to upset you a little because it’s either not washed or washed in the tap water) but in her mind it must be food poisoning. Her kid swallowed some of the water and was unwell, so there MUST be something wrong with the water, other than the fact it’ll be full of chlorine? She probably saw a single roach outside but that means full infestation to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t watch her shite but from what I’ve seen here. I don’t believe anything she’s saying, it’s all over dramatised. Thinks she got food poisoning from the hotels fruit but goes back and feeds the kids more the following day? Murky water causing concern but lets them both back in? Kid is really unwell but happy to wait until you’re home to see a Dr!? I think what has actually happened is her / the kids have had slight stomach upset (the fruit is likely to upset you a little because it’s either not washed or washed in the tap water) but in her mind it must be food poisoning. Her kid swallowed some of the water and was unwell, so there MUST be something wrong with the water, other than the fact it’ll be full of chlorine? She probably saw a single roach outside but that means full infestation to her.
Anything to claim off the holiday insurance when she’s home 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's bleeping certifiable. How she hasn't been reported yet is beyond me! Also why couldn't Spenny Pups go and get the spray?? Maybe because there is no cock roaches. Imagine being such a natural breastfeeding, full time working, angel earth Mumma you couldn't be on your own with your kids for 10 mins!

God I wish she had twins first go round, haha. I say this as a parent of twins, my husband worked 12 hour days when they were babies. She doesn't have a clue 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has Renalfailure swallowed so much pool water? Is she not being supervised. We have been away with our youngest who is the same age as Ren and they didn’t drink the pool water as we supervised them and told them not to

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ONE cockroach in the photo on her insta post 🙄 like others have said if you thought the pool and food made you ill wtf let your children keep using the pool and eating the food!! She went on holiday purely for the poor me narrative it started with the flight!!

back to Oreo having a rash on her leg on the flight it’s probably from being strapped to Imo 24/7 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
CLASS A bleep...

20240610_005218.jpg

Wtf are those eyebrows?! Looks like a bloke.

Swimming pool doesn't look in the slightest bit murky in any of the pictures and it's common bleeping sense to remind your kids not to drink pool water and keep a close eye on them while in water. She lets those kids dictate everything... Stop being a PUSSAAYYYY who is scared to discipline the kids in fear of them kicking off! Put your bleeping foot down and start actually doing some parenting... she's so bleeping thick it's painful!!

The above photo shows the reason they have cockroaches in there. When I went on holiday a couple years ago, in a place not too far from where they are, the Airbnb owner specifically said to me, do not leave any doors to the property open because you will find unpleasant creatures letting themselves in. One of the days we had the back door open for a couple hours, forgetting completely that he had told us not to leave any doors open and what d'ya know?!!! A couple cockroaches made their way inside. It wasn't anything to do with the place being filthy and from the looks of it in the above picture, they have the kids playing outside with the back door wide open, what does she bleeping expect?!

Don't get me wrong, Spencer is an absolute wet lettuce, but the difference in his videos spending time with the kids, compared to Grimmo's, speaks volumes. He comes across as a normal, calm and loving dad enjoying quality time with his kids, and you get see in the kids faces how much they adore him.

Reactions: 12
I saw a comment, which of course has now been deleted, where someone said they're sorry they weren't feeling well but they questioned Imo on why she didn't tell Ren to stop drinking the water and people were going at them. It was only up for a few minutes. Can't bloody say anything to this nut bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18