Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t watch her shite but from what Iā€™ve seen here. I donā€™t believe anything sheā€™s saying, itā€™s all over dramatised. Thinks she got food poisoning from the hotels fruit but goes back and feeds the kids more the following day? Murky water causing concern but lets them both back in? Kid is really unwell but happy to wait until youā€™re home to see a Dr!? I think what has actually happened is her / the kids have had slight stomach upset (the fruit is likely to upset you a little because itā€™s either not washed or washed in the tap water) but in her mind it must be food poisoning. Her kid swallowed some of the water and was unwell, so there MUST be something wrong with the water, other than the fact itā€™ll be full of chlorine? She probably saw a single roach outside but that means full infestation to her.
This is 1000% spot on.
She has to make herself a victim in every situation. One of them canā€™t have a bit of a dodgy tummy / travellers tum it has to be food poisoning. Her kids canā€™t just be sick they have to projectile vomit EvErYwHeRe ALL night. They canā€™t just have a tit nights sleep they have NO sleep whatsoever.

Also.. youā€™re getting cockroaches because youā€™re leaving the back door open. Your daughter drank pool water because you werenā€™t there to tell her not too.. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

yes to this comment šŸ˜‚. Everything is so dramatic with them, whatā€™s the point in going on a family holiday and all eating separate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I thought ren didnā€™t sleep anyway so whatā€™s the diff ??šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
my question of the day is: which is bigger? Oreo's rice cake, or Imo's gob??

Reckon O thinks it will fit in a oner šŸ˜…šŸ˜®

IMG_20240610_165432.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone has asked if sheā€™s staying at a certain hotel in Gran Canaria- just had a look and it looks like it is that one and all in all has very good reviews. There are a few that mention cockroaches so maybe Grimmo should have properly done her research knowing sheā€™s taking two small children away!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_1012.jpeg

Responsible parents strike again. Pushing her with some speed on concrete? whilst not being strapped in!

• Wow
  • Haha
When was this? Iā€™ve missed a few days
On her story atm an off the shoulder black swimsuit! Sorry but toddlers swimsuits should be your standard one piece...they don't need cut outs etc ! I
---
Shes literally just complained that she's been on the toilet for 24 hours with D+V from food poisoning....and now you're backed up?! She's bleeping crazy which one is it šŸ˜…šŸ˜©šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF does she bother going? Seriously though how are professionals not involved, sheā€™s unhinged and looking after babies.

Oh yeah youā€™re so worried about her you had to get you gone out to film your reaction of you worrying about her? Make it make sense? Then again, maybe thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing wrong as a Mum. Iā€™m just not on my phone enough being an attention seeking cow!
Iā€™ve never known someone to anger me so much when I donā€™t even know them.
Sheā€™s a tit ā€˜influencerā€™
A tit wife
And a shittier Mother

I know you read here Imo so hi šŸ‘‹ sorry not sorry! Dick.

Attachments

• Haha
If I saw her looking deranged like that going round the apartments Iā€™d be letting security know that someone was having a psychotic episode - never seen anyone more strange than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As Iā€™ve said in a previous post, we are on holiday now with our 1 year old in Spain at an all inclusive. Our little oneā€™s routine couldnā€™t be any more different here to at home. Sheā€™s eating dinner with us at 7:30 when sheā€™d be bathed and about to go to bed at home. Get her in her pjs after dinner and she sleeps in the pram for a couple of hours whilst we have some us time, sitting down by the pool having a glass of wine and a conversation which is hard to do when youā€™re watching a 1 year old around a pool/beach all day. These two let Ren dictate their whole lives. Sheā€™s an innocent little girl and they will ruin her, turn her into a horrible brat. Why are they eating seperately?! Renaelia can eat with them or sit nicely in her pram or at the table or nap in pram until they are finished, sheā€™s old enough to understand this now. ā€œMummy and daddy are eating, you can sit with us or you can sit in your pramā€ stop letting your toddler dictate your life. As for the swimsuits, does she want them to have sunstroke too? My girl has been in all in one factor 50 full arms and legs with matching hats all week, I wouldnā€™t put her at risk. They are both complete eejits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey Benogen...

POV: I need to get a job, clean my cheesy titas once and for all and start treating the Mitchell's and the arse wipe partner with some more respect.

Think gifting them a couple thousand packs of Mayfair would do the trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm married with two kids, I go out all the time for something to eat by myself? I didn't realise people (Imogen) thought it was odd and people (Imogen) would think I'm single and lonely? šŸ¤£. I love going for food by myself. I'll look on here, read a book or scroll through TikTok. I go Wagas, cafes and restaurants and I don't think anyones ever looked at me thinking its strange. Maybe they do, but I'm not looking about to see who's looking at me because I'm not an attention seeing moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest reel I'm lost....has she left Spence at the disco with the kids? Or in the room? I thought he couldn't leave to even get the cockroach spray!!

• Haha