Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya seems lovely! Poor girl in the background of that tiktok looks so embarrassed. I think she's lovely with the two van chaps and is gentle and caring towards them.

Opalfruitella is a smiley baby. She is sweet. I think Rentalflat was a lot more grumpy than her. I can't help but feel my heart drop for them when they clock the camera recording them ugh, so sad 😕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't remember Eden Harvey's name, so I asked my boyfriend "who's that big-mouth annoying woman who looks like Imogenation"? He goes... "Miranda Sings?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been posted but I can’t possibly think why Ben Salad would want to go to a Baby Ballet class (who remembers him being caught following gymnastics clubs full of young girls on insta, plus his weird side job hosting young female foreign students), I’d move classes if I spotted him in mine 🤮
B6D2F2B6-4C98-4BC5-9D4B-087362B6DDF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been posted but I can’t possibly think why Ben Salad would want to go to a Baby Ballet class (who remembers him being caught following gymnastics clubs full of young girls on insta, plus his weird side job hosting young female foreign students), I’d move classes if I spotted him in mine 🤮
View attachment 3018752
Why did she have to say “every tuesday” with no thought of her daughter’s safety. And has she mentioned this since? I thought Ben moved away or something?

Reactions: 13
The internet knows everything about the poor girls , their whole medical history what classes they go to and when !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 3015752

I thought the new washing detergent she got paid to advertise was the miracle for her skin? 🤣

View attachment 3015846

As usual the WHOLE clan have to travel with her so she can go out to ‘work’ and be the breadwinner attending a girls aloud concert 🙄 breast pumps at the ready !

‘mrs H’ ‘Cheryl and co’ he tries SO hard to be this quirky funny guy it makes me 🤢
At least her coke nail has finally gone the dirty meff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope everyone's ok, how's everyone? 💖💓💗 What's the latest woof baby prinniez n princezz?
Sun's amazing isn't it? Let's hope ham butty breath Hugo isn't out flexing his chicken legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope everyone's ok, how's everyone? 💖💓💗 What's the latest woof baby prinniez n princezz?
Sun's amazing isn't it? Let's hope ham butty breath Hugo isn't out flexing his chicken legs.
Personally I was fine til I imagined Hugo’s really weird bleeping face with teddy bear meat breath radiating from his abnormally large mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if she’s just going to wrap up some of Rentafella’s old toys, why is she asking for 1st birthday present ideas? Oh yeah, so she can post affiliate links to make some coin and try to fleece companies for freebies!!! Way to exploit your daughters (again) Imo!!!
IMG_5746.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s asking for people so say her kids look like her again on her stories. Basically saying “everyone says they both look like spencer but Renault and Orville dont even look the same so that makes no sense you absolute idiots! You are all blind and it’s stupid you don’t see that they are me!” She always has a way to sound angry and manic with these posts. I picture her going through hundreds of old photos on the floor going “ you say look like HIM?!!!! You WAIT AND SEE!” with that snarl she does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The obsession she has with her kids looking like Spencer is off the bloody scale! Who gives a shite! He is the father after all so surely she’d be worried if they didn’t look like him

Reactions: 16
The obsession she has with her kids looking like Spencer is off the bloody scale! Who gives a shite! He is the father after all so surely she’d be worried if they didn’t look like him
I actually don’t understand it???
My mum thinks my son is my double but other people think he looks like my partner..
I personally couldn’t give a duck 😂. Never even looked into it too much.
My mums obsessed with getting my baby photos out to be like LOOK HES THE DOUBLE OF YOU.. but she’s also a bit of a narcissist as well so go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who calls themselves a Mum of multiples when it's not been a multiple pregnancy like ALL AT ONCE, Imogen. Attention seeking dick

Reactions: 16
It is so funny the way she cant bear the fact the girls look like Spencer 😂 Oreo is more like Grimo but it makes me die the way it triggers her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is so funny the way she cant bear the fact the girls look like Spencer 😂 Oreo is more like Grimo but it makes me die the way it triggers her 😂
It makes me laugh when she’s triggered by it because then we’ll get about 20 stories of baby imo pictures to prove they look like her more

• Haha
Reactions: 12