Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I got to test my post from earlier. DD2 has been throwing up. But I managed, all on my own like a big girl. Dd ate some cucumber earlier from sainsburys tho so I’m going to tag them and try to get my 50p back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do hope if the kids have been throwing up they’ve been kept out of the pool for 48 hours as per recommendations for the protection of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I remember years ago, her saying that her Dad and her family always knew how to get stuff free or complain and get refunds so she’s just entitled and expects everything for nothing.
She has probably seen that influencers go on holidays and get great content and can promote gifted clothes/products with a good backdrop but she can’t get the views because she’s just not good at it so she resorts to complaining and moaning for content so people can reply with loads of “omg that’s awful hun, you are mum goals, such an inspiration” to validate her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WHY does every video start with "POV you're a Mum..." and it's always the most irrelevant tit ever that has nothing to do with being a Mum??? Makes me absolutely raging 😂

Off topic but my husband and I are thinking of starting a family but every time I see this gremlin's videos, she makes having kids look AWFUL.

So please, any Mums on here, please tell me having kids doesn't ruin your life and turn you into a lunatic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHY does every video start with "POV you're a Mum..." and it's always the most irrelevant tit ever that has nothing to do with being a Mum??? Makes me absolutely raging 😂

Off topic but my husband and I are thinking of starting a family but every time I see this gremlin's videos, she makes having kids look AWFUL.

So please, any Mums on here, please tell me having kids doesn't ruin your life and turn you into a lunatic 😂😂
I tried for 10 years and had 13 miscarriages and my 1 year old daughter is the love of my life. Yes, it is hard work. Some days I feel like getting in my car and driving off 😂 (I wouldn’t) but the good moments far outweigh the difficult phases they go through. She lights up my world and I love seeing everything through her eyes. Imogen makes everything hard for herself through HER actions. Common sense (which she has none of) is what gets you through, along with instinct. Set boundaries, set proper routines and stick to them and 99% of the time it works. Obviously, I know that every child is different but it’s worked for my little one. She has a solid bedtime routine and has done since 6 months old, she’s a year and still sleeps 8pm-7am without a peep. Loves her food, has boundaries when it comes to pestering our very patient spaniel and is generally a very happy content girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I have a 2 month old and I’m obsessed with them. Some days are hard and I don’t have the energy of a CBBC presenter so will just let them kick about in their play gym while I eat sugary crap and have coffee to give me energy but they’ve started smiling in the last 3 weeks and now they smile so much it’s just the cutest thing in the world. They were trying to laugh at their reflection in the mirror today and it was dead cute.

Poopy nappies suck and the lack of sleep gets to you (I did cry this evening because it can feel relentless), but ugh I love them so much and the contact naps while they’re still so small are just wonderful (my husband is like “You can put them in the Moses basket when they sleep” yes I can but they’re only this small once so I want to make the most of it).

Also when I’m feeding them at like 4am and it’s just the 2 of us awake and they look up at me with their big eyes it’s so lovely. And the head wiggle when they’re hungry and trying to get the bottle 🤣

I’ve only been a mum for 2 months and right now it’s just the loveliest thing. I cried every day for the first 6 weeks because of mum guilt and feeling like a tit mum and tiredness (it is a huge adjustment) but now we’re beginning to find our feet and honestly if we didn’t need the money I probably wouldn’t go back to work next year and just hang out with my little koala child.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mines 1.5 years. He's an absolute chaos goblin, its amazing. Every day he learns something new, and I just have to watch in amazement, hes like a terrifying science experiment in a B movie. It definitely turned me into a lunatic, but not a screaming mess like Imo, more quietly humming the bluey theme tune to myself in the dark thinking about new ways to cook eggs kind of lunatic. If I had the space and money I'd have a thousand of him, and start a baby army.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I spent yesterday catching the sick of one child in a bowl and then breastfeeding the other child 😂 all with a sore throat from hell. I was questioning my life choices at that point 😂

But this morning my 2yo is better and she’s been stroking my arm telling me how she was such a brave girl yesterday 😂 she’s so cute. I’ll keep her for a bit longer I suppose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you guys seen the multiple comments about secondary drowning? Didn’t even know it was a thing but I’m surprised imo hasn’t latched on to that
---
IMG_0663.jpeg

---
IMG_0662.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3017.png

Oh do shut up!!!! Real empaths don’t go on about being an empath all the time???

She literally has the biggest god complex.

She has such a ‘I’m so much better than everyone else’ attitude it’s a joke. She’s the most loving mother, no one loves their family like she loves hers, no other mum gets mum guilt like she does, no one cares for others like she does, SHE GOES ON AND bleeping ON

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Crying because someone dropped scrambled egg doesn't make you an empath... it means you're unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2983238

Oh do shut up!!!! Real empaths don’t go on about being an empath all the time???

She has such a ‘I’m so much better than everyone else’ attitude it’s a joke. She’s the most loving mother, no one loves their family like she loves hers, no other mum gets mum guilt like she does, no one cares for others like she does, SHE GOES ON AND bleeping ON
She’s always been so odd, it’s the same with her family, they are all certifiably mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I got ‘food poisoning’ from the hotel, I’d not eat there again. I’d rather cut my losses and pay for food outside the hotel.

Nothing adds up with her stories. One kid swallows water but the water was ‘murky’ then WHY is your child in that water.

She needs to think her stories through properly before posting online. Absolute compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she not teaching Renaelia not to swallow the water?! She said numerous times on her tiktok that they are aware of things not to do on holiday- drinking the water etc so why not teach/educate your child to not swallow the water?! (Easier said than done with kids I know) but they could try explain to her that drinking the water will give her an upset tummy etc instead of letting her swallow gallons of the stuff and then cry when she’s ill!! Her and spencer are the adults! She even said I thought the pools were cleaned with chlorine so another reason why your child shouldn’t be ingesting it in huge amounts!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2983238

All that waffle, but did she actually help though? 🤔
Obviously not, or we would have seen 15 stories and 3 TikToks of her helping to clean up the eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If anything is going to give you a bad stomach on holiday it will be the water from the swimming pool or fruit as it's normally not washed properly! Ren doesn't have food poisoning she just has an upset stomach due to being in the water too long and eating probably more fruit than she normally does. My son always has an upset stomach after swimming because he jumps in that much he swallows more water than he should! She also didn't sleep on the floor next to her.... IMOGEN YOUR FULL OF tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So let me get this right....

Her kid was already coughing before holiday
The kid had been swallowing "murky" water for 6 to 8 hours
The same kid ate fuzzy pineapple
The kids now eating plenty again lol

I can't work out if she's now just blaming the pool water and forgetting this Devious pineapple? Maybe the kid shouldn't have been in the pool all day? Sun / heat stroke is a thing!! And drinking loads of CLEAN pool water wouldn't have been good anyway!

What is this getting checked over when they get home? It could be too late by then? If you’re worried now you go get checked now.

It’s like watching a car crash with her. I can’t stand her but god it’s fascinating to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Water doesn't look murky in the photo of them in the pool? If you're that worried about the water and they've both just been ill from apparently different reasons would you not keep them out the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 14