Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does my actual head in. Like her child swallowing the pool water, is absolutely NO ONES fault. She just needs to get a grip.

If EVERYTIME she goes away, they get bad. Just stay at home, then least this complaining won’t need to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she was complaining about the cockroaches and said neither of them could go to the reception.. Spencer easily could’ve. It wouldn’t have taken long at all. She could’ve been alone with them for a few minutes. What does she think happens in households where the dad has a job outside the house. Mums just carry on. Says an extreme amount about her if she couldn’t let him go downstairs for a few minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to be snobby but they never look like they stay in the most nicest of all inclusives… how did the cockroaches just magically appear in the hundreds like she made out, conveniently while they were all sick… they weren’t there beforehand?
I’d respect her more if she just out right went on a rant… the constant “not complaining just explaining” and reiterating how she’s so lucky and there’s horrible things going on in the world so don’t come for her. If you’re that bothered what people think of you then just don’t post it? Many “family” influencers go on holiday and only post the odd photos when they’re home. They don’t feel the need to constantly be updating everyone of any small inconvenience. I guess she’s so desperate for money, attention and views to sustain the life she’s created clearly beyond her means.
I obviously don’t want to wish illness on 2 innocent children. But it’s funny to know she’s had a tit time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m in a Spanish all inclusive with my 1 year old and friends. I had a dodgy stomach the first 2 days, I don’t have food poisoning, I’m just eating more than I’d usually do and been having ice in my drinks. I’m fine now. She’s an absolute bleeping lunatic, complains about everything, can’t ever enjoy the fact she is lucky enough to be able to take her family on holiday, can’t enjoy that she’s been blessed with 2 children, can’t enjoy that she is in a position of being able to stay at home with her kids AND husband 7 days a week. Most people would kill for that with their families. There are kids going hungry in 2024 in England right now and she’s on social media moaning left, right and centre about all of her privileges. She’s just an absolute tit of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It wouldn’t be a Horton holiday unless there was some drama! Every time like clock work 🙄
She must be the unluckiest person around considering she has an issue with someone/something every single week that she has to make a song and dance about.
Gotta get that content from somewhere 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she think anyone cares? Also absolutely ridiculous that Spenny couldn’t go get the spray. My husband is away loads. Imagine if I didn’t leave my daughters side for a second 😂 I remember having to leave my oldest in the high chair so I could go throw up with morning sickness. God she lives in cuckoo land.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kept SAMPLES 😂😂😂😂😂 Do me a favour!!! Do you think someone is gunna send your turds to the lab for testing cus you ate some potentially dodgy pineapple lmao!

And why would you contact Easyjet, what are you expecting them to do? Go back in time and remove the pineapple? Contact the hotel and have them shut down?

Also if the place truly was "crawling" with roaches I'm not being funny, you'd be out of there?? Sick or not, you'd be moving rooms? And moving hotels the next night?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s adamant it was the pineapple, that is 100% what made her sick, she can just tell it’s off. She’s kept a sample of it and you can smell it’s not right from a mile away… YET she couldn’t smell it was off when she was yamming it in her big gob??!!
Thing is, that sample will be rottencnow regardless of how it was then. She has no sterile container to store it, its probably wrapped up in a napkin or a cup, sitting exposed to heat and cockroaches. It proves nothing. You're also not going to get food poisoning that comes on in 30 minutes from shelf stable pineapple. It just won't happen. She's had to pay for the holiday and wants some of it back.

Also, lastly, what the duck are these eyebrows about
Screenshot_20240608_165722_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hardly surprising O was sick when the kid had eaten the equivalent to half a pineapple. Then telling people not to ‘come for her’ as there’s more important things going on in the world right now. No 💩 Sherlock, so why do a pity party post in the first place? 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also does she know that "pineapple in rings" doesn't necessarily mean it came from a can 😂 You know how it gets into that can hun?? They cut it...into rings! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know in all fairness when she first started that vid I thought ah to be fair that sounds like a proper shite holiday.. vomiting and cockroaches is no one’s idea of fun.. but then she HAS to start with the ✨ ViCtImISnG ✨.
“Don’t come for me guys, I’m a perfect angel working mother looking after my two babies all alone practically a single parent all whilst having a stomach ache 😣.”
I think she’s genuinely pissed off because they can’t afford a 5**+ resort if it’s not “gifted” to them. There was probably one or two cockroaches I do not think for one second the place was “crawling” with them 😂. She goes to slag off the area at one point too then stops herself.. obviously just disappointed with her holiday choice and therefore HAS to make a complete victim sob story.
Why don’t they just do self catering and go out for evening meals instead of having an all inclusive 🙄. I have a toddler and wouldn’t go all inclusive tbh unless I could afford a luxury hotel with high food standards (which I cannot 😂). So I’d rather just not go abroad or just get an apartment or villa and cook there.
whys she got pineapple samples as if it’s not going to spoil /go off in a few days anyway. also. It’s 10000000000% her responsibility for not checking what her baby is eating??? Doesn’t she have a tiny bite first to check the taste / temp?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hang on, in her latest reel she's saying the big kid is sick cus of pool water and doesn't mention the evil pineapple 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they kept having holidays previously I always wondered why they bothered when the eldest just always seemed to be ill, it felt like the kid was allergic to holidays 😂 then I realised mostly cos they were paid for, but I’m surprised they’ve gone away again I just don’t get why they bother

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she seriously planning to have that sample of pool water tested??? She is delusional, clearly very desperate for a refund😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why would renaelia be scared of the slides because she was sick? She isn't gping to make the association. If she is actually scared it'll be because of her psycho mother instilling a fear in her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those girls are living with a female David Brent! The constant wanting attention, the really bad dancing that she thinks is amazing. Who the hell watches her and thinks in any way her behaviour is normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 19