Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me wanna chunder so bad...
She's looks like one of those sad scary clowns in the movies putting on lips before going to slit someone's throat, or like the joker in batman...

View attachment 2979615

View attachment 2979616

The foot as well šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2979617

The section of her body here also makes me shiver, close your legs, no one wants to see your šŸŸ šŸ  beaver. I'm surprised that she hasn't posted about how her piles sit in her swimming costume yet...

View attachment 2979645
I need compensation for having to witness those pictures. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_2987.jpeg

the fact every video of hers and Spencerā€™s is now ā€˜POVā€™ is so annoying she doesnā€™t get any trend ever!!!!

whole reel dedicated to drinks in a Spanish supermarket is about as exciting as her content gets. It also has NOTHING to do with her being a mum???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2981727

the fact every video of hers and Spencerā€™s is now ā€˜POVā€™ is so annoying she doesnā€™t get any trend ever!!!!

whole reel dedicated to drinks in a Spanish supermarket is about as exciting as her content gets. It also has NOTHING to do with her being a mum???
šŸ’Æ. Also, stop shaking the bleeping drinks! Someone else might want to buy that you cretin šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How she brings this man down all of the time all over social media just doesnā€™t sit right with me. Sheā€™s so horrible to him. Itā€™s not a flex to take the piss out of your husband.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her latest tiktokā€¦. I just canā€™t with the womanā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ thereā€™s always some kind of drama/sickness when they are away. Wasnā€™t it Renaelia and Spencer last time?? She really grinds my gears! If youā€™re ā€œalways getting sickā€ when youā€™re all inclusive either itā€™s a YOU problem or donā€™t go all inclusive????? šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

IMG_0841.jpeg
Yes to this comment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s adamant it was the pineapple, that is 100% what made her sick, she can just tell itā€™s off. Sheā€™s kept a sample of it and you can smell itā€™s not right from a mile awayā€¦ YET she couldnā€™t smell it was off when she was yamming it in her big gob??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really hate the "POV a mum flying with 2 babies" as if.....Spencer isn't also there???

She's always acting like she's "doing it alone" when she has all this support around her and NO REAL JOB! Insulting to parents actually doing it singlehandedly.
Maybe she doesn't consider Spencer a person in his own right.. Just an additional in flight carry on bag šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i stopped listening to the holiday rant about 10 seconds in when she said ā€œthey said have a week holiday away from workā€ā€¦.. WHAT WORK DO YOU ACTUALLY DO??? i genuinely canā€™t believe she thinks what she does day-to-day can be considered as work?! itā€™s pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i stopped listening to the holiday rant about 10 seconds in when she said ā€œthey said have a week holiday away from workā€ā€¦.. WHAT WORK DO YOU ACTUALLY DO??? i genuinely canā€™t believe she thinks what she does day-to-day can be considered as work?! itā€™s pathetic
And she appears to be filming every second of the holidayā€¦.. how does that in any way differ to the ā€œworkā€ she does at home???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest tiktokā€¦. I just canā€™t with the womanā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ thereā€™s always some kind of drama/sickness when they are away. Wasnā€™t it Renaelia and Spencer last time?? She really grinds my gears! If youā€™re ā€œalways getting sickā€ when youā€™re all inclusive either itā€™s a YOU problem or donā€™t go all inclusive????? šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

View attachment 2981784 Yes to this comment!
Literally EVERY holiday one of them gets sick and thereā€™s always someone that gets ā€˜food poisoningā€™ she literally thinks one case of the shits or vomit is food poisoning šŸ™„ sometimes on holiday you do just get a dodgy belly! It happens!!!.

so annoying how she was sayinf when she complained about it being food poisoning the hotel said well everyone would have it.. and she then said but NOOOO ONE touched the pineapple. Ok so she was watching everyone in a big all inclusive resort to see if they also had pineapple? šŸ¤£

The fact that she has a sample of her tit somewhere in her hotel room makes me šŸ¤¢ what the hell has she put it in???

• Haha
Reactions: 24