Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in that state that house was not cheap. Detached houses 4/5 bedrooms ( ones that are more up together ) sell close to a million if not over! Madness.

Reactions: 3
The price of that! Even if they put a 100k deposit down the payments are still over 3k a month for a 30 year Mortgage at 5.5%

Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity - do people think they’ll have another baby? I can’t make up my mind. I don’t think they’ll manage another one in terms of the practicalities and their own sanity (already sorely lacking) but I doubt they’d consider anything other than the content another baby would bring. Thoughts?

Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity - do people think they’ll have another baby? I can’t make up my mind. I don’t think they’ll manage another one in terms of the practicalities and their own sanity (already sorely lacking) but I doubt they’d consider anything other than the content another baby would bring. Thoughts?
Yes! I actually think she’ll end up with about 4. She absolutely won’t be able to cope she can’t actually cope with 2.. without her dad / brother / mum being round as well as Spencer being there 24/7.
But ya know.. she needs that content.

Reactions: 13
Omg the house is horrible. What are they thinking?! 😅🤣 looking forward to them making a complete tit show of a “renovation” again 🍿

Reactions: 10
Just seen the new house reel! I’m surprised because I didn’t think they would be able to afford to move.
I assume that she will make it into an 8 bedroom and make tiny rooms like she did with their current house! I can understand extending a house but not moving the walls to get more but smaller rooms. It’s probably being sold because the owner has died or gone into a care home. It will cost a fortune for her to mess it up!

Reactions: 6
Found the house also! The garden looks small, their garden now is much nicer especially with young children. I honestly don’t know what they’re thinking and I wonder if they’ve already got all the planning permission for all the things they want to do to it? Remember the last one they got that famous architect then couldn’t use her 😂 then spenny coz sledge hammer happy and started knocking down every wall.

I defo think she’ll have more kids, having a baby rely on her for ‘milk’ is how she feels wanted.. so once they’re both at school and it’s just her and Spencer pottering about the house they’ll realise just how much they don’t have in common/have to talk about… so she’ll want another if not before that

Reactions: 8
Found the house also! The garden looks small, their garden now is much nicer especially with young children. I honestly don’t know what they’re thinking and I wonder if they’ve already got all the planning permission for all the things they want to do to it? Remember the last one they got that famous architect then couldn’t use her 😂 then spenny coz sledge hammer happy and started knocking down every wall.

I defo think she’ll have more kids, having a baby rely on her for ‘milk’ is how she feels wanted.. so once they’re both at school and it’s just her and Spencer pottering about the house they’ll realise just how much they don’t have in common/have to talk about… so she’ll want another if not before that
I thought the same about the garden. I think they’re doing the reno thing to make sure she keeps Spencer busy and has an excuse for him to not go back to work.
They have this money for another house yet have the cheek to buy toys on Facebook marketplace which would help people on a low income. People who know her have said before she is money grabbing.

She’ll definitely have another baby, just to make sure she is back to back breastfeeding for 10 years or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they said if they want more kids? And also why have they moved somewhere with only 3 rooms like their current house has 4 bedrooms doesn’t it with the one downstairs? Like if they want family to stay because they live far or if they want more kids surely they will have to move again?

Reactions: 7
She'll birth more van chaps:

1. Vanchapschipsandburgerbuttyvellafaelia
2. Ohdomyroofingwillyabeanabsolutelysoundfella
3. Rentalvancausetheotheronefailedus
4. Ordermeamcmuffincausedonealltheplumbing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
One thing's for sure, if they do have another content kid, none of us will be able to guess the name. Nobody saw Oriavella coming did they 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have they said if they want more kids? And also why have they moved somewhere with only 3 rooms like their current house has 4 bedrooms doesn’t it with the one downstairs? Like if they want family to stay because they live far or if they want more kids surely they will have to move again?
By the sounds of the Reno they’re extending too and taking up most of the garden. So they’ll probably extend up and out giving a few extra rooms.
God influencer culture is infuriating.
We can’t even afford a small extension on our 3 bed semi as the repayment costs would be too much with all our other out goings & mortgage rates 😂.
Also having to put off having another baby for another 6months because I only get SMP from work 🙈.

Reactions: 3
It only has four bedrooms because they reconfigured the layout when they renovated it. The rooms are small with no room for storage.

Reactions: 4
“He’ll do her mate, she’s do-able. My dad replied to one of her stories ‘tart’ “

The way Hugo (and Ben Salad it appears) talk about and TO women is so degrading and vile.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
By the sounds of the Reno they’re extending too and taking up most of the garden. So they’ll probably extend up and out giving a few extra rooms.
God influencer culture is infuriating.
We can’t even afford a small extension on our 3 bed semi as the repayment costs would be too much with all our other out goings & mortgage rates 😂.
Also having to put off having another baby for another 6months because I only get SMP from work 🙈.
Good job they’ll have no space in their new garden for all that expensive gifted play equipment she was gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would LOVE to see Imogen try and address Hugobee’s vile treatment of women. Obviously she’ll always avoid/ignore it but I’d love to see her try and defend him when 99% of her followers are young women and girls.

• Heart
Would LOVE to see Imogen try and address Hugobee’s vile treatment of women. Obviously she’ll always avoid/ignore it but I’d love to see her try and defend him when 99% of her followers are young women and girls.
I bet anyone who asks about him in her q&a boxes gets blocked immediately

Reactions: 14